My past is my business.
你投降的原因是什么?
What was the reason for giving yourself up?
你刚读过不是吗?
You’ve just read it, haven’t you?
你方的人说如果我不投降他们就屠♥杀♥村民
Your men said they’d kill the villagers.
你有多少士兵? – 一个也没有.
How many men did you have?- None.
撒谎! – 我没有撒谎.
Liar!- I’m not a liar.
和我一起来的四个人
I had four men but
在之前的行动中就已经死了
they were killed in action.
我们知道你带领着一支本地人军队
We know you led a group of native soldiers.
我们迟早会找到他们的
We are bound to find them sooner or later.
你为什么不供认你的罪行?
Why don’t you confess your crime?
我从来没有带领过本地人
I’ve never led natives.
话说我为什么没有辩护律师?
Look, why don’t I have a defense counsel?
你们对我进行的算哪门子审判?
Exactly what kind of trial are you giving me?
整个一他妈的闹剧
This whole thing’s a bloody farce.
把他的这些话划掉
Erase all those remarks.
审判长我可以提问吗?
May I question him?
“生存还是死亡 ”
“To be or not to be.”
这是个问题西里尔斯先生
That is the question,
控方说你空降在爪哇着陆
The prosecutor said that you landed in Java by parachute.
是奉谁的命令?
Under whose orders?
奉英国皇家驻印度最高指挥官的命令
Under the orders of the Suprem e Commander of His Majesty’s forces in India.
不是奉爪哇指挥官的命令?
Were you not under the commander of Java?
你知道我八月才到爪哇
You know I came to Java in August.
你也知道爪哇的指挥官三月就被捕了
You know the commander in Java was captured in March.
你明明知道这位..- 世野井队长
You know Captain..- Captain Yonoi.
审判长
If this man
如果他在印度以合法军人身份作战
fought in India as a legitimate soldier.
相对于雇佣兵而言日内瓦条约规定了战俘权利
那我们就得把他当成战俘对待
Then we must treat him as a prisioner of war.
我们没证据- 我相信这个人.
We have no proof.- I believe this man.
你被俘时他们问过你什么?
What were you asked when captured?
譬如以你们五人的微薄之力
Were you asked how to intended to conduct a..
是如何发动游击战的?
guerilla war with only five men?
他们多半以为我们是先遣部队
Well, I suspect they thought we were an advance party..
为入侵爪哇的大战役开路的
for a new campaign presumably the invasion of Java!
他们想知道入侵的日期和地点
They wanted to know dates and places.
你怎么回答的?
What did you say?
我说他们吃错药了
I said I thought they were crackers.
什么?
What?
我说我觉得他们都疯了- 然后呢?
I thought they were mad.- And then?
然后?
Then ?
他们就禁我的食开始打我 真是遗憾
they stopped feeding me, and started beating me.
你能证明你被打了么?
Can you prove that you were beaten?
把衣服穿好!
Put on your shirt!
问话结束!
No more questions!
今天的庭审到此结束
This concludes today’s trial
休庭.
The court retires.
等这么久通常意味着在准备射击班
A delay this long usually means a firing squad.
不过如今的新官们也喜欢..
But nowadays new officers like to try out their swords..
在白人的脖子上试军刀
on white necks.
对你的判决延期了
The verdict in your case has been postponed.
我们要等待进一步指示.
We shall wait for further instructions.
起立
Stand up.
良辰吉日啊长官
Good day for it, sir.
是啊
Yes.
家里有人在等你么 下士?
You have a family waiting for you,Corporal?
老婆和两个孩子 长官 一个男孩一个女孩
Wife and two kids, sir.One with, one without.
你自己呢, 长官?
How’s about yourself, sir?
茶? 好我喜欢
Tea?- Yes, I’d like that.
囚犯带到 长官!
The prisoner, sir!
能猜到我在想什么?
Can you guess what I’m thinking.
是的 我想是的 你呢?
Yes, I think so. Can you?
他到最后还是油腔滑舌的
He’s rebellious to the end.
对你的指控全部成立
You have been found guilty on all charges.
判决马上执行立地处决!
The sentence will be carried out without delay.
把他拖过去!
Make him ready!
我自己来!- 放开他
I don’t need any help.- Let him alone!
我练走路也不是一天两天了
I’ve practiced walking for years.
各就各位!
Firing position!
我不需要这个.
I don’t need that.
混♥蛋♥!蒙眼布是为射击班准备的!
Asshole The blind fold is for the firing squad!
这样他们就不用看着你的眼睛杀死你了
So they don’t look into your eyes as you die.
随便他吧
Let him be.
预备!
Prepare to fire!
瞄准!
Firing positions!
开火!
Fire!
射得好!
That’s a good one!
原军士
Sergeant Hara..
原军士
Sergeant Hara..
劳伦斯 能不能让我睡会儿?
Lawrence can’t you let me sleep?
不好意思.
I’m sorry.
我刚刚在干玛琳·黛德丽
I was just now riding on top of Marlene Dietrich’s tummy.
在满洲的一个旮旯地 什么事?
In a hideway in Manchuria!
满洲指现在中国东北
我有话要对你说
I must talk to you.
他怎么在这儿?
Why’s he here?
我想要你保护他.
I want you to protect him.
凭什么?
Why?
我那边的人听说了他的事
My men heard about him.
我叫你不要乱说的!- 不是我说的
I told you not to talk!- I didn’t.
主要是那些日本兵和朝鲜看守
There were japanese soldiers and korean guards there.
你指控日本人?
You accuse japanese..?
那多半是看守说的吧
It was probably the guards.
你有没意识到快要满营风雨了?
Don’t you realize that everyone is going to know?
我懂了
I understood.
是不是你的人现在都想上他了?
Will all your men want to bugger him now?
果然英国人都是同性恋?
Is it true that english men are all homosexuals?
别傻了.
Don’t be stupid.
我需要你帮助.
Listen I need your help.
日本人可从来不索要敌人的帮助
A japanese never asks help from an enemy.
嘿 你是不是同性恋?
Hey, are you a homosexual?
他说你是同性恋你是吗?
He says you are a homosexual.Are you?
不 长官 我不是
No sir. I am not.
他不是
He’s not.
你们都怕同性恋!
You all fear homosexuality!
武士就不怕
A samurai doesn’t fear it.
虽说战争创造了同袍之爱
Wars create friendships amongst men.
但并不意味着每个士兵都是同性恋
That hardly means that all soldiers become homosexual.
你不算士兵 你是战俘!
You are not soldiers, you are prisioners!
所以你才会纪律松散摇尾乞怜
So you lack discipline, and you beg favours.
不知羞耻!- 原军士
Shame!- Sergeant Hara..
我 没有什么好羞耻的
I’ve nothing to be ashamed of.
什么事?- 有新战俘带到
A new prisioner has arrived.
又来一个同性恋!
Another queer’s here!
我将巴达维亚军事监狱的战俘转移你处
I’ve brought a prisioner from military prison, Batavia.
原源吾上士在此接手
I’m sergeant Gengo Hara.I’ll take over.
你的名字和军级?
Your name and rank?
杰克·西里尔斯. 英国陆军少校
Celliers, Jack. Major,British Army.
西里尔斯?杰克·西里尔斯?扫射机杰克?
Celliers? Jack Celliers?Straffer Jack?
早上好 上校.
Good morning, Colonel.
你这个杂种!
You bastard!
住手!
Stop it!
行了别打了!别打了!
No! Stop it! Stop it!
你 上校 认得这个人吗?
You! Officer! Do you know this man?
认得 我们一起在利比亚打过德国人
We served together in Libya.We fought the Germans.
原 马上带他去医务室.
Take him to the sick bay.
他是怎样一个人?
What kind of a man is he?
他是你的好朋友吗?
Is he a close friend of yours?
不 算不上很亲密的朋友
No. He’s not a close friend, no.
他打战怎么样?- 很勇猛
What kind of a soldier is he? – He’s a fine soldier.
我们第八军团的人给了他一个绰号♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!