卡车 卡车
Truck! Truck!
-你要去哪儿 杰克 -到了就知道了
– Where you going, Jack? – You’ll find out when we get there.
我陷得太深 太深
I’ve come too far. Too far.
离终点又如此的近
Come too close.
好了 我来了 好了
Okay. I’m coming. All right.
-走吧 -好吧
– Come on. – Right.
运气不错 你好
Here we go. Hello.
你好
Hello.
是我走运了还是我太厉害了
Am I lucky, or am I just good?
-那是马文吗 -那还用说 老子当然是最棒的
– Is that Marvin? – Fuckin’ “A”. I’m the best.
-马文 -你好啊 杰克 你个傻♥逼♥
– Marvin? – Hello, Jack, you dumb shit.
老天
Jesus!
-过来 你个王八蛋 -等等 等等
– Come on, you fuckin’ pain in the ass. – Hold on. Wait a minute.
敢动一下撕了你
If you move, I’ll tear your fuckin’ lungs out.
洛杉矶见 杰克
See you in L.A., Jack.
妈的
Shit.
-下午好 先生 -下午好
– Afternoon, sir. – Afternoon.
-还开业吗 -我们全天营业
– You’re open? – Oh, we’re always open.
今天挺难熬的
Hard day, huh?
-这一周都糟透了 -看得出来
– Hard week. – Yeah, I know what you mean.
给我来杯咖啡吧
I could use a cup of coffee.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – You welcome.
拿着吧
Keep ’em.
天哪 我找了好久
Gee. I’ve been lookin’ all over for these.
谢了 阿朗佐
Thanks, Alonzo.
马文 我得提醒你一下
Marvin, I have to tell you,
我患有严重的恐飞症
I have this very serious fear of flying.
是吗 那就放轻松 睡过去吧
Yeah? Well, why don’t you just relax and sleep through it.
忘了截止日期吧 沃尔什
Forget your deadline, Walsh.
这个案子对你来说已经结束了
It’s over. That’s the way that one went.
我知道我有什么权利 我要打电♥话♥
I know my rights. You owe me phone calls.
现在你的当务之急可不是
What should be of paramount importance to you right now
打电♥话♥
is not the phone calls.
是你因为假扮特工
It’s the fact that you’re gonna
要去坐的那十年牢
spend 10 years for impersonating a federal agent.
-假扮特工要判十年吗 -十年
– Ten years for impersonating a fed, huh? – Ten years.
十年 那怎么没人来抓你呢
Ten years. How come no one’s after you?
-让他打电♥话♥ -谢了
– Give this guy his calls. – Thanks.
能给我点私人空间吗
Can I have a little privacy, please?
莫斯康保释代理
Mascone Bail Bonds.
-我是杰克·沃尔什 让艾迪接 -是杰克
– Yeah. It’s Jack Walsh. Put Eddie on. – It’s Jack.
你最好告诉我些好消息
Yeah. This better be good news,
杰克 因为只剩五个小时了
fuckin’ Jack, because you got five hours left.
不 你想多了 艾迪 我就是告诉你
No,it’s not, Eddie. I’m calling to let you know
你♥他♥妈♥就等死吧
that you’re a dead motherfucker, you understand me?
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我的活你敢让马文来掺合 王八蛋
You put Marvin on this case, you fuckin’ piece of shit?
-你个杀千刀的骗子 人♥渣♥ -骂够没
– You fucking, deceptive… You vermin! – You fuckin’ done yet?
-你♥他♥妈♥就是屎里的蛆 -是你搞砸了 好吗
– You slimeball in a sea of pus! What? – You blew it, all right?
你抓到那家伙都他妈四天了 杰克 四天了
You had the guy four fuckin’ days, Jack. Four days!
你♥他♥妈♥
You could’ve fuckin’…
就他妈倒着走也走回来了吧
You could’ve walked him backwards and not fuckin’ blown it.
就这样你都搞砸了
But you blow it!
我他妈以前做事让你失望过吗 你个小人
When have I ever… When have I ever let you down, you fuckin’ rat?
你疯了吗 跑去告诉道夫勒我付你十万
Are you fuckin’ nuts, tellin’ Dorfler I offered you $100,000,
我跟他说只给他两万五
when I told him I’d give him 25,000?
等等 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait, wait.
-你什么时候和他联♥系♥过 -重要吗
– When did you speak to him? – What’s the difference?
你什么时候和马文联♥系♥过
When did you speak to Marvin?
大概 十分钟之前
He called me fuckin’, what, 10 minutes ago,
也是大吼大叫 让我滚他妈的蛋
yellin’ and screamin’, tellin’ me to go fuck myself.
你也跟我说 怎么谁都让我滚他妈的蛋
You’re tellin’ me… Everybody’s tellin’ me to go fuck myself!
-什么 -我他妈长得像足球吗
– What? – Am I supposed to just sit on my fuckin’ butt?
艾迪 艾迪 艾迪 艾迪
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.
-你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 -你还剩五个小时
– What are you fuckin’ talkin’ about? – Look, you got five hours left.
能把”公爵”带回来吗 给个准话
Can you bring the fuckin’ Duke in, yes or no?
不是在他手上吗
I thought he’s bringing him to you.
我刚和道夫勒通过电♥话♥
I just talked to fuckin’ Dorfler.
-“公爵”不在他手上 -什么
– He don’t have the Duke. – What?
-该死的”公爵”在哪儿 人呢 -再联络
– Where’s the fuckin’ Duke? Hello? – I’ll talk to you later.
杰克
Jack?
托尼·达尔沃
-你好 -我找托尼·达尔沃
– Hello? – Is Tony Darvo there, please?
-你是谁 -马文·道夫勒
– Who’s calling? – Marvin Dorfler.
马文·道夫勒打电♥话♥来了
Yo. I got Marvin Dorfler on the line.
-要帮你接通吗 -好 好 接过来
– Shall I put him through? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Put him through.
马文 一切还在按计划进行吗 伙计
Marvin, everything’s still on schedule, pal, isn’t it?
-原来道夫勒改给你们卖♥♥命了 -你是谁
– So Dorfler’s working for you guys? – Who is this?
-杰克·沃尔什 -杰克 你在抱怨什么呢
– This is Jack Walsh. – Jack. What are you complainin’ for?
我们先找的你 不是吗 是杰克·沃尔什
We came to you first, didn’t we? It’s Jack Walsh.
等一下 有人想给你问个好
Hold on. Somebody wants to say hello.
过期不候了 傻♥逼♥
Hey. Too late for you, scumbag.
不 不 这话应该我说
No, no. Too late for you.
我没拿到钱可不会善罢甘休
I didn’t come this far not to collect my money,
听明白了吗 王八蛋
you understand me, you motherfuckers.
-我是来要人的 -跟我说干什么
– I want the Duke back. – So what the fuck you tellin’ me for?
跟你说干什么 跟你说干什么
What am I tellin’ you for? What am I tellin’ you for?
我 我告诉你跟你说干什么
What am I… I’ll tell you what I’m tellin’ you for.
就因为我这有一些”公爵”的东西
I got some of the Duke’s belongings, that’s why,
包括电脑磁碟什么的
including some computer disks
记录了塞拉诺非法交易
that have every last detail of Serrano’s businesses
和洗钱流程的每一笔账 应有尽有
and his money-laundering operations. Everything.
两小时内不把”公爵”还给我
If I don’t get the Duke back in two hours,
我就把磁碟交给调查局的人
I’m gonna turn those disks over to the feds.
听到没 告诉塞拉诺两小时内
Do you hear me? You tell Serrano I wanna meet him
带着”公爵”到
with the Duke, alone, in two hours
麦卡伦机场的主航站楼
in the main terminal at McCarran Airport
在那做交易
where we’ll make the exchange.
你们那群傻♥逼♥里面
I know he’s the only one of you idiots
就他不敢在公共场合对我动手
who won’t try to take a shot at me in public place.
我看到他一个手下
And if I see one fuckin’ single goon
出现在机场周围
within a mile of that airport,
听清楚了
and listen to me very carefully,
交易立马取消 我直接去找条子
the deal is off, and I’m going to the feds.
我不会跟吉米说你的这些瞎话
I ain’t gonna bother Jimmy with your bullshit.
是吗 那敢情好 你可千万别说
Oh, yeah? You’re not? Ok, fine, fine.
等他被捕了
After he’s busted,
我一定第一时间让他知道我告诉过你
I’ll make sure to let him know you knew all about it beforehand.
两小时内 麦卡伦机场的主航站楼
That’s two hours from now, main terminal, McCarran Airport.
听清了吗 蠢货 祝你愉快
You got that, moron? Have a nice day.
跟阿朗佐说我想做个交易
Tell Alonzo I wanna make a deal.
你想和我做交易
You wanna make a deal with me?
把塞拉诺交给你怎么样
What would you do if I could deliver you Serrano?
怎么个交法
What do you mean “deliver”?
至少可以控告他企图销毁政♥府♥证物
For starters, conspiracy to destroy government evidence.
什么政♥府♥证物
What government evidence?
能让我亲自带”公爵”回去拿钱吗
Will you let me take the Duke back myself and collect my money?
-说详细点 -路上说
– Tell me more. – I’ll have to tell you on the way.
咱们得在两小时内到拉斯维加斯
Because we gotta be in Las Vegas in two hours.
蓝天使汽车旅馆
有空房♥
马文
Marvin?
-马文 -不 客房♥服务
– Marvin? – No. It’s room service.
拿着这个 这样就知道是今天拍的了
Here. Hold this up so they know I took this today.
是不是很聪明 我的大脑总是运转如飞
I amaze myself. I’m always thinkin’.
没有我解决不了的问题
Got it all figured out.
-说”茄子” -别这么做 马文
– Now, say “Cheese”. – Don’t do this, Marvin.
再见
Adios.
-根本没有什么电脑磁碟 对吗 -对
– There are no real computer disks. Is that right? – Right.
他动手接了你手里的空磁碟
So if you give him blank disks and he accepts them,
才构成犯罪吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!