干什么 查户口吗
What? Are you writin’ a book?
-你♥他♥妈♥又是谁 -这人是谁
– Who the fuck are you? – Who is this guy?
-天哪 -马文 马文 你闯大祸了
– Jesus. – Marvin. Marvin, you’re missin’ the bigger picture.
-很严肃的告诉你 快走 -你消停
– I’m tellin’ ya. Get out of here. – Take a…
通讯断了
Wire’s gone dead.
-你疯了吗 -我可不能空手而归
– Are you crazy? – I didn’t come all this way for nothin’.
-塞拉诺在向外走 -他拿到磁碟了吗
– Serrano’s leaving. – Did he take the disks?
-不知道 -塞拉诺拿到磁碟了
– I don’t know. – Serrano’s got the disks.
-放开他 杰克 -塞拉诺拿到磁碟了
– Let him go, Jack. – Serrano’s got the disks.
他有没有拿到磁碟
Did he or did he not take the disks?
看不清 下面太混乱了
I couldn’t tell. There’s too much going on down there!
塞拉诺拿到磁碟了 他拿到磁碟了
Serrano’s got the disks. He’s got the disks.
马文 马文 小心 马文 马文 小心
Marvin! Marvin, look out! Marvin, Marvin, look out!
你要是以为我还会上当就大错特错了
If you think I’m fallin’ for that shit again, you’re crazy.
马文 马文 你这傻♥逼♥回头看看会死啊
Marvin! Marvin, look out! You stupid fucker, will you look out!
塞拉诺拿到磁碟了 塞拉诺拿到磁碟了
Serrano’s got the disks! Serrano’s got the disks!
行动
Move in.
联邦调查局
F.B.I!
-轻点儿 拜托 -起来
– Take it easy! Come on! – Get up.
他妈的 你们又他妈是谁
Ow! Goddamn it! Who the fuck are you guys?
吉米 有句话
Jimmy, there’s something
我十年前就想对你说了
I’ve been wanting to say to you for 10 years.
-是吗 什么 -你被捕了
– Oh, yeah? What’s that? – You’re under arrest.
以后我们还会再见面的
Maybe we’ll catch up with each other one of these days.
或许吧
Maybe we will.
-咱俩的交易还作数吗 -当然
– We still got our deal? – We got a deal.
等等 什么交易
Hey. Hey, wait a minute. What deal?
他怎么就有特殊待遇
Why the fuck does he get special treatment?
洛杉矶见 马文
See you in L.A., Marvin.
小心他偷你的烟 杰克
Watch your cigarettes with this guy, Jack.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
抱歉 乔恩 只剩一个半小时带你回洛杉矶了
Sorry, Jon. I got an hour and a half to get you back to L.A.
谢了 阿朗佐
Thanks, Alonzo.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
欢迎来到洛杉矶
欢迎来到洛杉矶
莫斯康保释代理
Yeah? Mascone Bail Bonds.
你好啊 艾迪
Hello? Eddie?
-杰里呢 -别管他了 你在哪儿呢 杰克
– Where’s Jerry? – Never mind Jerry. Where the hell are you, Jack?
联调局的人二十分钟前把他抓走了
The feds picked him up 20 minutes ago.
-为什么 -这不重要 伙计
– Yeah? What for? – What’s the difference, man?
我就没信过这家伙 你在哪儿
I never trusted that guy anyway. Where the hell are you?
我在哪儿 在机场呢 猜猜谁和我一块
Where am I? I’m at the airport. And guess who I’m with.
-是”公爵”哦 -你抓到他了
– I’m with the Duke. – You got him!
你抓到他了 杰克 我爱死你了
Oh, you got him, Jack! I love you!
-想打个招呼吗 -当然 让他接电♥话♥
– Yeah. You wanna say hello? – Yeah. Put him on.
-问个好 -你好
– Say hello. – Hello.
好你个狗♥杂♥种♥ 终于抓到你了 王八蛋
Hello, you son of a bitch! We got you, you son of a bitch!
顺便道个别吧 你个满口谎言的王八蛋
Yeah. Now, say good-bye, you lyin’ little piece of shit,
我要放他走了
because I’m lettin’ him go.
杰克
Jack?
本来能开家不错的咖啡馆
Would’ve been a nice coffee shop.
天哪
Oh, geez. Oh…
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我想做的事已经做完了 乔恩
I did what I wanted to do, Jon.
午夜之前把你带回洛杉矶 所以
I got you to L.A. before midnight, so…
-我不知道该说什么了 -那就什么也别说
– I don’t know what to say. – Don’t… Don’t say anything.
你那德性 说不定又说得我反悔了
Knowing you, you’ll make me wanna put those back on you again.
-谢谢 -不 乔恩 是我谢谢你
– Thanks. – No, Jon. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
就当是这段历险的纪念吧
Something to remember our adventure by.
杰克
Jack?
最好是好事
This better be good.
是好事 好得不得了
This is good. This is very good.
准备逃命的时候
When I was makin’ my getaway,
我以为调查局已经盯上我了
I thought the F.B.I. was closin’ in on me.
拿着 拿着
Take it. Take it.
就随身带了些逃命钱 拿着 拿着
I took some traveling money. Take it. Take it.
这不是贿赂 而是礼物 你已经放我走了
It’s not a payoff. It’s a gift. You already let me go.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
-王八蛋 -我告诉过你我有钱
– You son of a bitch. – I told you I had money.
我知道你有钱 但不知道就在你身上
I know you had money. I didn’t know you had money.
-这儿有多少 -大概三十万
– How much is here? – Neighborhood of 300,000.
真是
That’s a…
这个”大概”挺厉害
That’s a very respectable neighborhood.
不知道说什么好了 乔恩
I don’t know what to say, Jon.
保重
Take care.
-保重 -下辈子见
– Take care. – See you in the next life.
-下辈子见 -下辈子见
– See you in the next life. – See you in the next life.
-请问几点了 -十一点三十五
– You know what time it is? – Twenty-five to 12:00.
十一点三十五 本来是来得及的
Twenty-five to 12:00. I would’ve made it.
你找得开一千块吗
You wouldn’t have change of a thousand, would ya?
你来搞笑的吧
What are ya, a comedian?
一边玩儿去 流浪汉
Get outta here, ya bum!
看来得走回家了
Looks like I’m walkin’.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!