Otra?
Otra?
First it’s numbers, now it’s letters.
先是数字 现在是字母
It’s 6:00.
6点了
It just turned 6:90.
马上就6点了
Hey, who’s out there?
嘿 外面是谁?
Anybody hear me?
有人听到我说话吗?
You’re a dead man.
你是死人了
You guys! Down here!
伙计们 快下来
Vince!
文斯
Vince, listen to me.
文斯 听我说
We’ve got to shut off the power.
我们得把电源关掉
Fuck you! It’s your trap!
去死吧 这是你的陷阱
Oh, yeah, I’m so clever, I’m about to kill myself.
是吗? 我聪明到马上就要电死我自己?
Man, there are circuit breakers in that storeroom.
相信我 在那个屋里有个电箱
Can you get there? Can you reach it?
你就在那边上 你能够着吗?
Can you reach it?
你能够着吗?
Look, I can, but you got to give me your gun.
听着 你能把你的枪给我吗?
I ain’t giving you shit!
我给你狗屎吧
Are you gonna hang on forever, or throw me your gun?
要么你永远吊在那儿 要么把你的枪扔给我
I’m gonna watch you die.
我会看着你死
Watch me die, and then what? And then what?
看着我死 然后呢 然后呢?
Come on! Please!
快点 求你了
Throw it!
扔吧
I’m losing my grip, Gabe.
我抓不住啦 加布
Stairs.
走楼梯
Oh, fuck. I’m losing my grip!
噢 该死的 我抓不住啦
Come on, Gabe.
快点 加布
Gabe.
加布
Come on, Gabe!
快点 加布
Come on!
快点
Vince, what’s happening in there?!
文斯 下面发生了什么?
Stay out of the water! Stay out of the water!
别碰水 别碰水
Where’s that cop?!
那个警员哪去了?
Vince!
文斯
Lights out.
切断电源
I’m alive!
我还活着
Vince, what’s going on? Talk to me.
文斯 发生了什么? 快告诉我
I’m alive!
我还活着
You okay?
你没有事吧?
I’m alive! I’m alive!
我还活着 我还活着
He saved my life, Lucas.
他救了我的命 卢卡斯
Still think you know me, Agent?
这回你们了解我了吧
Still think you know who I am?
这回你们知道我是谁了吧?
All right. How do we turn off the water?
好了 我们怎么能把水关掉?
Look, whoever did this really knows his engineering.
无论谁干的 他非常熟悉工程学
Remotes, timers.
遥控 计时器
They teach this in firstyear with siege tactics.
好象又回到受训的技术课
But to set this up fast, you got to know what you’re doing.
但是他这么快就把这一切都设好 看来他学得真不错
Pressure plates, radio detonators.
哈斯盘 无线引爆
It’s all privatesector sold. The wiring’s the tricky part.
都是单独一章 但是接线却做了手脚
People take specialty courses in this sort of thing for years.
一般人要学几年的相关专业课才行
Right.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢!
You can all go to hell.
你们都可以去下地狱了
Bobby!
鲍比
Look at me, look at me, look at me!
看着我 看着我 看着我
Two watches, two traps.
两块表意味着两个陷阱
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
So how about me, huh?
说的都是我 嗯?
How about me?! Is it my fucking time?!
我怎么啦? 我他妈有时间吗?
Right here, right now!
我现在在哪里?
Who fucking wants it?!
看着我♥干♥什么?
It was you who said to turn off the water.
是你说的要把水关掉
Yeah, whatever makes you feel better.
随你怎么说吧 只要能让你舒服些
Sara?
莎拉
I don’t think any of us should be alone right now.
我想我们所有人 现在都不能单独行动
Okay?
好吗?
Nic found another watch.
尼可发现了另一块手表
We’ve got an hour and a half.
又一个半小时
So what’s with the jackets?
那么 夹克是怎么回事呢?
If it’s a message, what’s the order?
如果是资讯 那指令又是什么呢?
The order we’re dying in?
指令就是我们都会死
J.D., Rafe, Bobby. Which letters were theirs?
J.D 雷夫 鲍比 他们的字母都在
That wouldn’t work. These were traps.
那说不通 这些是陷阱
They could’ve killed any one of us.
这些陷阱可能杀死任何人
How about the order we signed up with the bureau?
是不是按照我们在局里登记的顺序排列的?
Who here had seniority?
谁的资历更老些?
J.D., then Bobby.
J.D 然后是鲍比
Then me. Then me.
然后是我
Cro…
Cro…
Atone?
Atone
Crotone?
Crotone?
Crotone, Croato, Croa…
Crotone Croato Croa…
Might as well pick them at random.
我觉得是随机挑出来的
Croatoan.
克瑞托恩
Like the island, the colony.
就象那个岛一样 殖民时代的
Do you know where we are?
你们知道吗 我们所处的地方
Near the Outer Banks of North Carolina?
是在北卡罗来纳州的海岸边
It’s one of the first sites
这是最先居住区的地方之一
settled by the Europeans in the New World.
欧洲人发现新大♥陆♥后建立起来的
In the 16th century, there was a ship of settlers
在十六世纪 一些航海者
who landed right around here,
在这儿附近定居下来
sent to colonize the place for England.
为英国建立殖民地
They built their town on Roanoke Island.
他们在罗恩罗克岛上建立起自己的城市
Over 100 people.
有100多人
Two years later, a supply ship sailed in…
两年以后 供给船到了
only to find that the colony had vanished
但是发现人都不见了 无影无踪
without a trace.
一点痕迹也没有留下
No bodies, no papers, no evidence of anything.
没有尸体 没有纸张 没有任何可以作证据的东西
Over 100 people.
100多人…
Gone.
消失了
And the only thing left was a single word
留下的唯一的东西就是一个词
found carved in a tree.
刻在树上而被发现的
Croatoan.
“克瑞托恩”
What was Croatoan?
克瑞托恩到底是什么?
Some said a body of water.
有些人说是一个水体
Others said an Indian tribe.
另外一些人说是印第安陷阱
Point is, is 500 years later,
关键是 500年后
we still don’t know where those people have gone.
我们还是不知道 那些人到底到了哪里
That’s the message.
那就是资讯
An island full of people vanish forever.
一个让人永远消失的岛
And it happened here.
而且这里正在发生凶杀
The killer isn’t after the FBI.
并不是针对FBI的
He’s after infamy.
他是要重现这个传说
It troubles me that you know this story.
你知道这个故事让我很不安
It’d trouble you more if I didn’t.
如果我不知道会令你更加不安
All right, we know method, we know motive.
知道了这资讯 我们就了解了动机
All that’s missing now is where he made his mistake.
我们要找出他在什么地方犯了错误
Got something.
我找到了些东西
We’ve got blood.
我们找到了血液
Under Rafe’s nails.
在雷夫的指甲里
He struggled with the killer. We got to run it past autorad.
他一定与凶手有过搏斗 在我们都昏迷的时候
What are you staring at?
你在盯着看什么?
Time.
时间
Somebody know how this works?
谁知道如何用这个吗?
I do. We can have a DNA match in under an hour.
我知道 我们可以一个小时内完成DNA比对
We’ve only got less than an hour.
我们没有一个小时了
We’ll need blood comparisons from each of us…
只有用血型比对找出来
unless anyone has a problem with that.
除非有人对此有异议
God, I want a cigarette.
老天 我真想抽只烟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!