危机四伏(2000)

What Lies Beneath

0
122

Good morning, beauty.
早晨 靓女
Let’s go, or we’ll never leave on time.
再不起床就迟到了
I’m totally ready.
我可以了
Come on. I’ll make you some waffles.
来 我去弄华夫饼
Mother… Caitlin.
妈! 嘉琳
Blueberries!
蓝莓
Hey, Cooper.
嘿 库珀
You want some breakfast too?
你也要早餐吗?
You want some waffles?
你想吃华夫饼吗?
Good boy.
很好
Look. They’re at it again.
看 他们又吵了
Christ, that’s twice in…
天 第二次了
When did they move in?
他们何时搬来的?
Three weeks. What’s their name?
三周前 姓什么呢?
Feur, I think. Psych department. Figures, they’re all nuts.
姓费 心理系 怪不得是疯子
She’s awake.
她醒了
We’ll be quiet.
我们悄悄地做
Quick and quiet.
轻手慢脚
I don’t want to be either.
我真的不想
When’s she out of here? Norman Spencer!
她何时出门? 史诺曼
All right, I can’t stand the rejection. I’m going for a run.
好吧 我不接受被拒绝 我去跑步
Hey, you okay?
没问题吗?
Yeah.
可以的
Come on, Pooper. Let’s go.
库珀 走吧
We’ll have to leave by 11 if we want to beat the traffic.
我们得十一点出发 以免塞车
Eleven o’clock.
十一点
You know, you can call me…
有需要的话
…whenever you want.
随时打电♥话♥回来
Sweetheart…
女儿…
…I’ve known this day was coming for a long time.
我以前也试过离家上大学
I have Norman, and the garden and the new house.
我有爸爸花♥园♥与新屋
You really don’t have to worry.
你真的不用担心
I’m just saying… Really.
我只是说 别担心
Okay.
好的
Mom?
妈妈?
Mother?
妈?
I have to go.
我得走了
Honey, if I don’t get you out of here quick, they’ll make you enroll.
老婆 再不出发 你得报名入学
I’ll call you.
打电♥话♥给你
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Come home often.
常回家来
Call your mom.
打电♥话♥给妈
Beatrice, it’s nice to meet you.
比翠丝 很高兴见到你
You take care of each other. I won’t go to a bar without her.
你俩得互相照应 我会带她去泡吧的
I’m just kidding.
开玩笑而已
Bye.
再见
Well, I almost made it.
我差点忍♥不住哭
What are you reading?
在读什么?
“Genetic Repair Mechanisms in Eukaryotic Organisms.”
多细胞生物的基因修补系统
Eukaryotic. How is it?
觉得怎样?
Excellent.
太好了
Oh, a couple of…
哦 我们增长…
…Swedish sailor cells just gang- divided a virginal cheerleader cell.
…瑞典水兵细胞集体强♥奸♥处♥女♥
Almost there.
差不多了
If you have to work… No, no. Just let me get this.
如你要工作… 不 做完这节可以了
Okay, almost.
差不多了
There.
做完了
How’s it going?
顺利吗?
Great. I think we cracked it.
不错 我们找到答案了
The prenatal thing?
那东西?
Yeah, I targeted repair.
那基因组织
You are so brilliant.
你真厉害
Yep.
当然
Madame Curie, Jonas Salk…
居里夫人 乔纳斯·索尔克…
…Norman Spencer.
…诺曼·斯宾塞
How are you?
怎样了?
I’m fine.
我没事
I am. Yeah, really.
真的没事
It’s okay if you’re not, you know.
不想的话…
To tell you the truth, I’m…
讲真的 我…
…excited.
很兴奋
Really?
真的?
Yeah, I’m gonna get my life back. Get some time for myself.
是的 我终于有私人空间了
Some time for us.
我们的时间
Did a great job.
你真棒
She’s a good kid.
她是好女孩
We did.
我们真棒
Just us now.
只剩我们俩了
I know.
我知道
Tired?
累吗?
Nope.
不累
Want to fool around?
要玩吗?
Yep.

Jesus.
天!
What is he doing to her?
他对她怎样了?
I guess they’re making up. Wait.
他们和好了 等等
Leave it open.
让窗开着
Think we can take ’em?
想不想打胜仗?
It’s worth a try.
可以试一试
Do the brilliant Norman stuff some more.
再说诺曼有多厉害
And speak up.
大声地说
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Mrs. Feur?
费太?
Hello?
有人吗?
Are you all right?
你没事嘛?
He’s so…
他…
It’s too much…
太过份了
…and I can’t…
我不能…
I can’t breathe.
我不能呼吸
And I’m afraid.
我好怕
What? What are you afraid of?
你怕什么?
That one day I’ll just…
有一天我会…
…disappear.
人间蒸发
Is there something I can do?
有什么我可以效劳?
Can I…?
我可以…?
I’ve never even met you.
我不认识你
I know. I’m sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I’ve been consumed.
我实在太过了
This fence…
这篱笆…
…it’s so…
这实在太…
I’m sorry. Listen, would you like to come over for coffee, or…?
很抱歉 可不可以赏脸过来喝杯咖啡 或者…
Oh, God, he’s back.
哦 天 他回来了
I’m sorry. Please forget what I said.
抱歉 忘记我的话吧
I don’t even know you! Please!
我不知自己在讲什么
She sounded…
他好像…
…terrified. Of what?
…很怕 怕谁?
Of him, I think.
他 我想
Did she say that?
是她说的?
More or less.
差不多
I want to go over there. Let’s go and…
我想过去看看…
Why? To see if she’s all right…
为什么? 去看她
Honey, we’re not going to march over to our new neighbors and accuse them…
老婆 我们不能去过去指责人
That’s not what I’m suggesting. Especially since they’ll keep us up…
这不是我的建议 尤其他们会整夜…
…with their sexual Olympics.
…做个不停
What if something happened to her?
她出事怎办?
Nothing will happen. I’d never forgive…
不会的 我决不会…
Honey, people argue.
这是家常饭
People fight.
只是夫妻吵架而已
It’s not our business.
不关我们事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!