已经买♥♥好了 是我们的了
It’s all bought and paid for. We own it.
不是我们
Don’t say “we.”
只有你自己
You own it.
我可没买♥♥
I didn’t buy it.
对 可是…
Yeah, well…
我才不会买♥♥什么加油站
I wouldn’t have bought no gas station.
是吗?
Is that right?
我会继续老本行
I would’ve stuck to what I knew best.
什么老本行? – 狱管工作
What’s that? – Corrections Officer.

Right.
我已经不是狱管人员了 我现在是加油站老板
Well, I ain’t a Corrections Officer no more. I’m a gas station owner.
已经买♥♥了 你反对也来不及
I already made the deal. It’s too late, Pop.
要不要帮你弄点吃的? – 不要
You want me to fix you something? – No.
随便
Suit yourself.

Hey.
好了
There you go.
你好吗?
How you doing?
还好
I’m all right.
很累
Tired.
要吃点什么吗? – 巧克力冰淇淋
You gonna eat something? – Chocolate ice cream.
塑胶汤匙
Plastic spoon.

You got it.
祝您晚安
Thank you.
回家了?
Are you set?
你该下班了吧?
About time for you to get off, isn’t it?
要不要搭我便车?
Did you want me to give you a ride?
不 我… 我不会让你这么做的
No. I… I wouldn’t think to ask you to do that.
反正顺路
It’s right on the way home.
你真的不介意? – 哪里 我很乐意
Sure you don’t mind? – No, I’d be happy to.

Okay.
就在展望街上 – 客来门加油站?
The one on Prospect Street. – Clement’s?
对 – 你买♥♥了客来门?
Yeah, Clement’s. – You bought Clement’s?

Yeah.
我认识那老板 讨厌得很
I know Clement. Can’t stand that man.
现在我才是老板
Well, he ain’t gonna be running it. I am.
太好了
Well, that’s good.
谢谢你载我
Thanks for the ride.
能不能问你个问题?
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么要帮我?
Why did you help me?
你说什么?
What do you mean?
你送我和宝贝去医院
When you took me and my baby to the hospital
为什么要帮我们?
why’d you do that?
我不知道 我只是…
I don’t know. I guess…
我只是…
I just…
见义勇为嘛
You know, doing the right thing, I guess.
我儿子死了
My son died.
嗯…
And…
他…
Well, he…
他死了…
He died, and then…
我不是个好爸爸
I never was a very good father.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
我想我只是…
I guess that somehow I just…
当我看到你正在经历的遭遇
When I seen what you’re going through there
我好像有了一些感触 我不知道
it made me think about something,or it reminded me of something, I don’t know.
你知道那种透不过气的感觉吗?
You know when you feel like you can’t breathe?
而且,你不能出去…
And, you can’t get out to…
挣脱你自己 你懂吗?
From inside yourself, you know?
真的
Really.
要不要进来?
Do you want to come inside?
我喜欢这个窗帘
I like these curtains.
我赊帐买♥♥这窗帘
I got these here curtains on credit.
我以前从来没听说有人用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥窗帘,我知道的
I never heard of anybody getting curtains on credit before, that I know of.
你觉得怎样? 很好看吧?
What you think? They cute. Ain’t they cute?
我好喜欢这窗帘
I love these curtains.
很红 很不错
They’re good and red, all right.
我就…
I got…
我就买♥♥了红窗帘
I got these curtains right here on credit
那个人告诉我
and the man told me
我真的不应该做这笔交易
that I really wasn’t supposed to get this deal.
但我觉得他有点喜欢我
But I think he kind of liked me
他告诉我可以用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥这些窗帘
and he told me I could have these curtains on credit.
我说 “嘿,什么鬼东西?
I said, “Hey, what the hell?
红窗帘很适合我家
“Some red curtains would be great for my place.”
我就说 好 买♥♥了 ”所以我就买♥♥了这红色的窗帘
So I said, “Hey, I’ll take it.” So I got me some red curtains.
该死的,嗯?只是…
Damn straight, huh? Just…
孩子 你威士忌喝得真猛 行吗?
Boy, you sure suck that whiskey down, don’t you?
我的意思是… 上帝怜悯
I mean… Lord have mercy.
我老公以前喜欢喝杰克丹尼尔
My husband used to love him some Jack Daniels.
嗯,就像我说的,它…是的,这是种好饮料
Well, like I said, it’s… Yeah, it’s a good drink.
你等一会儿 我拿东西给你看
You wait right here. I’m gonna show you something.

Okay.
坐吧
Sit right here.
你得到了什么,某种
What you got there, some kind of a
某种年刊,学校纪念册?
some kind of an annual, a school annual or something?
不,这些…
No. These…
这照片就在这里
These pictures right here.
是我老公画的
These are my husband’s drawings right here.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
我老公 他画的
My husband, he drew those.
他在杰克逊那边被处决了
He got himself electrocuted over there in Jackson.
他给自己…
He got himself…
这里这些,这些是我的儿子泰若画的
These right here, these are my son Tyrell’s.
他画的
He drew these.
这些都是他画的 – 嗯
He drew all of these right here. – Yeah.
那么,他从老爸那遗传了天份
Got his talent from the old man, then, I guess.
对吧?
Didn’t he?
这是他留给儿子的唯一财产
That’s the only thing that Negro ever gave that boy,was some drawing.
他教他画画
Taught him how to draw.
好像绘画家族 – 嗯
It runs in families, things like that. – Yeah.
你知道 他…
You know, he’s…
他是个好孩子 是好孩子
He was a good kid, you know? He was a really good kid.
他很乖
He was so good.
他很…他真的很爱我
He was… He really loved me.
他很爱我 – 我明白
He really loved me. – I understand.
他好胖
He was so fat.
他好胖 不肯…
He was so fat, he wouldn’t…
不管我买♥♥什么他都吃光光
I don’t care what I brought in this house, he’d just eat it up.
不管我买♥♥什么
I don’t care what it was I brought in here.
那天我买♥♥炸鸡回家
I bring some Popeyes Chicken,
我一口也没吃就被他吃得精光
that boy eat the whole thing before I even get a chance to get me a bite of the chicken…
他什么都吃
He’d just eat it up! He would eat his ass off!
没有人像他那种吃法…
You ain’t never seen nobody eat like…
他吃糖果和口香糖
He would eat candy and gumballs.
他要我带他去超♥市♥…
He made me take him over up there to the super Kmart…
嗯?
Yeah?
他用贩卖♥♥机买♥♥口香糖
and he put them quarters in that gumball machine.

Yeah.
一直要等红色口香糖 他…
He had to wait till he get the red gumball. He had…
没有红色就不走
He always had to get the red gumball.
听起来很有个性
He sounds like a character, I guess.
等到红色出来后他就吃那颗红色的
He’d get that red gumball, and he’d just eat on that red gumball.
我是好妈妈
I was a good mother.
我每天都努力做好妈妈
I did every single thing I can think to do.
我做得很棒 我真的很棒 我是个好母亲
I was really good. I was really good. I was a good mother.
我真是个好妈妈
I was a really good mom.
我不希望我的孩子那样胖
I didn’t want him to be fat like that.
我不要我的宝贝这么胖
I did not want my baby to be fat like that
因为我知道 黑人在美国
’cause I know, a black man in America
你不能这样,我想办法…
you can’t be like that, and I tried to…
努力想劝他节制
I was just trying to tell him you can’t be like that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!