达拉斯买♥♥家俱乐部
押多少 老爹
How much do you want, Daddy?
20倍
Twenty time.
-50吗 -对 50
– Fifty? – Yeah, 50.
听说了吗 洛克·哈德森是个同性恋
D’ya hear Rock Hudson was a cock sucker?
你听谁说的
Where d’ya hear that shit?
报纸上说的 这写着呢
It’s called a newspaper. Right there.
真是可惜了
It’s a shame, ain’t it?
洛克·哈德森因艾滋病在巴黎住院
好莱坞那么多漂亮妞
All that fine Hollywood pussy just all being wasted
他却喜欢搞男人
on a guy who smokes his fucking friends.
罗格 这可不是过家家 至少20
Rog, this ain’t the sandbox. Twenty minimum. C’mon.
该死
Shit. God damn.
-小气鬼 -我这不找钱呢吗
– Cheap son of a bitch. – I’m tryin’.
找到了 找到了
I got it, I got it.
洛克·哈德森是谁啊
Who the hell’s Rock Hudson anyway?
他是演员 你个笨蛋
He’s an actor, dumb-ass!
你没看过《西北偏北》吗
You ever seen North by Northwest?
经典电影 实际并非洛克·哈德森主演
我要问问大家
Hey, I’ve got a question for everybody,
谁想来骑牛
who wants to bull ride? Hey!
再来一遍 声音大些
One more time, make some noise!
拍拍手 跺跺脚
Clap your hands, stomp your feet!
骑牛大赛 现在开始
It’s bull ride time! Let’s bull ride!
您正观看的是全美最受关注的赛事
You’re sitting there at America’s number one spectator event.
惊心动魄伴随着跌落受伤
The spills, the thrills, the bumps, the bruises.
都是比赛的一部分
It’s all part of America’s
这就是全美最受关注的 骑牛大赛
number one spectator event, bull riding!
好了
All right.
镇静些 兄弟
Calm the nerves, brother.
你会走运的 我能感觉到
This is your day, I can feel it.
-妈的 我心里没底 -没事的
– Shit, I don’t know, Ron. – Well, I do.
只要8秒钟 看这
Eight seconds, and look at this. Hey! Hey!
6♥4♥0块 看到了吗 只要你坚持住
$6♥4♥0, all right? You do that, and you’re going to get blown
没等你擦掉靴子上的牛粪
by a hundred dollar hooker before you can
就有妞来投怀送抱了
scrape the bull shit off your boots, brother.
好好干
Eat that motherfucker!
拍手跺脚 尽情欢呼吧
Clap your hands, stomp your feet, make some noise!
比赛开始
It’s bull ride time!
准备好了吗
Ready?
朋友们 让我听到你们的声音
Nine to five, come on, make some noise!
一千块啊
For one thousand.

Fuck!
天啊
My God!
抓住他
Hold it!
回来 混♥蛋♥
You get back here, you motherfucker!
大家快抓住他
Everyone get with that man, c’mon!
塔克 快逮捕我
Tucker! I need you to arrest me!
滚蛋 伍德鲁夫
Fuck off, Woodroof!
拜托 糟糕
C’mon man! No shit!
看起来你的顾客很生气啊
Looks like you got a bunch of pissed off customers.
操 你帮不帮我
Fuck you! You gonna cuff me or not?
不帮 自己解决去
No! Figure it out yourself.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
滚开 不然把你们都抓起来
C’mon! Back off! Or I’ll arrest all of you!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你早晚会被他们暴打一顿 伍德鲁夫
They’re gonna kick the shit outta you someday, Woodroof.
没准更糟
Maybe worse.
无所谓 人总有一死嘛
Yeah, you gotta die somehow.
老实点 记住了吗
Handle your business, huh?
别惹麻烦
Get your shit together.
塔克 你怎么讲话像个老头似的
Shit, Tuck, you’re starting to sound like a goddamn old man.
你老爹怎么样了
How’s he doing anyway?
时好时坏
There’s good days and bad.
他可是个老痞子
Oh, he’s a tough old outlaw.
儿子最后成了警♥察♥
Just can’t imagine how disappointed he must be
他一定很失望
in having a cop for a son.
从我车里滚出去
Get the fuck outta my car.
谢谢你送我 伙计
Thanks for the lift, man.
-操 -你没事吧
– Fuck! – You okay?
你把我脑子都说晕了
You rattled my brain.
你哪来的脑子
What brain?
给你 克♥林♥顿♥
Alright, Clinto,
这货
that shit is purer than
可比牧师女儿都纯
a preacher’s daughter’s pussy right there.
被你咳的全是口水
Not after you’ve just coughed your lungs all over it.
一块钱
One dollar.
给你钱
I got your dollar.
这还差不多
There we go.
你想去沙特阿♥拉♥伯吗
Hey, you thinking anymore about Saudi Arabia?
那缺人呢
They need guys over there.
操 才不去
Fuck, no.
为什么要给那些沙特佬干活
Why d’you wanna go work for a bunch of sand niggers anyway, huh?
因为他们给五倍工资
‘Cause they pay five times as much, that’s why.
没错 我要报名
That’s right. I’m signing up.
你在那有相好的吗
They got hot ass over there?
那是穆♥斯♥林♥国家 没法找妞
It’s a Muslim country. Can’t fuck the women.
那我才不去
That takes me right out, then.
伍德鲁夫 5区出了事故
Woodroof! There’s been an accident on platform 5.
急需一个电工
They need an electrician right away.
好的 先生
Yes, sir!
-得了 回头再聊 -好吧
-All right, check ya later. -All right.
-再见 -好好干活 懒鬼
-Adios! – Get to work, lazy fucker!
让我看看他给你的那货
Let me see that preacher’s daughter’s pussy.
笨蛋 斯比克 怎么把腿卡住了
Dumbass Spic. How’d ya get your leg in there?
叫救护车了吗
Ambulance coming?
他是非法工
He’s illegal.
快他妈叫救护车
Call a fucking ambulance.
-快叫啊 -操
– Call it! – Fuck!
-我要救护车 -我先把它关了
– I need an ambulance. – I’mma shut it down.
在5区 请尽快 有人受伤
Platform 5, ASAP. There’s a man down.
重复一遍 有人受伤
Repeat, man down.
腿卡在钻机里了
His leg’s caught in the drill.
伍德鲁夫先生
Mr. Woodroof?
发现我们藏的宝贝了
I see you found our stash!
我是苏华德医生
I’m Dr. Sevard.
请你过来坐在床上好吗
Why don’t you go ahead and hop up here for me,
如果你不介意的话 谢谢
if you don’t mind. Thank you.
我喜欢你的鞋子
I like your shoes.
有些异常现象
We saw something which concerned us
我们怀疑是血液问题
on your initial blood work,
所以做了一些附加检测
so we ran some additional tests.
血样检测
Some blood tests.
什么血样检测
What kind of blood tests?
我不吸毒
I don’t use drugs.
我们没检测你是否吸毒
We didn’t test your blood for drugs.
很好 反正你们也管不着
Well good. ‘Cause it ain’t any y’all business anyway.
没错
That’s right.
你的HIV病毒检测呈阳性
You’ve tested positive for HIV.
HIV就是引发艾滋病的病毒
Which is the virus that causes AIDS.
你♥他♥妈♥的逗我呢
You fucking kidding me?
我得了和基佬洛克·哈德森一样的病吗
Telling me that fucking Rock cock sucking Hudson bullshit?
伍德鲁夫先生 你静脉注射过药物吗
Mr. Woodroof, have you ever used intravenous drugs?
是否有过同性间性行为
Have you ever engaged in homosexual conduct?
同性 你说同性?
Homo? Did you say homo?
-是的 -你竟然这么说我
– Yep! -That’s what you said isn’t it?
狗屁 你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧
Shit, you fucking kidding me?
我可不是基佬 混♥蛋♥
I ain’t no faggot, motherfucker!
我都不认识什么基佬
I don’t even know no fucking faggots.
看看我 知道我是谁吗
Look at me. What d’you see, huh?
我可是骑牛斗士
The goddamn rodeo’s what you see!
-伍德鲁夫先生 -看仔细了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!