This is home. You know…
我是说 他们愿意留下我工作
I mean, they allowing me to stay and work
多久都行 我觉得
as long as I like. I figure…
能帮帮别人也是好事
…might as well help other folks.
让我不惹麻烦
Keep myself out of trouble.
挺好的 妈
That’s good, mama.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我也这么想
Yeah, I think it is too.
真的
I really do.
你还在街上做生意吗
So, you still in them streets?
你大老远跑去佐治亚
Didn’t come all the way the hell to Georgia
却干了同样龌龊的勾当
to have you fallin’ in the same shit,
– 奇伦 – 我要走了 要走了
– chiron. – Im’ma go. Im’ma go…
不 不不不 你听着
no, no, no, no, you gon’ listen!
听你的吗 妈妈
To who, ma? Huh?
听你的吗
To you?
真的假的
Really, though?
拜托
Please…
拜托
Please…
我是个废物
I messed up.
我曾经毁灭了生活中的一切
I fucked it all the way up.
我知道
I know that.
但是你不要走我的老路啊 宝贝
But yo’ heart ain’t gotta be black like mine, baby.
我爱你 奇伦
I love you, chiron.
真的
I do.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
但是你不爱我也没关系
But you ain’t gotta love me.
上帝知道我没有在你需要的时候给你我的爱
Lord knows I did not have love for you when you needed it,
我知道
I know that.
所以你不爱我没关系
So you ain’t gotta love me…
但你要知道我爱你
…but you gon’ know that I love you.
听到了
You hear?
你听见了吗 奇伦
You hear me, chiron?
听见了 妈妈
I hear you, mama.
我来
Here.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I’m sorry, baby.
我非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
过来 妈妈
Come here, mama.
请稍等
Be right with you.
两位吃的好吗
How y’all doin’?
好吗 那很好
Good? All right.
我把这些收拾了
I’ll take these.
一会回来把账单给您
I’ll be right back with your check.
一会儿来招待您
Be right with you, boss,
让我收拾一下
just let me get this out the way.
好了
All right…
好了先生 您要点什么
All right, man, how you doing tonight?
我能为您
What can I get you…
奇伦
chiron?
天 老兄 你怎么不说话
Damn man, why you ain’t say nothin’?
你好吗 凯文
‘Sup, kev?
哎呀 老兄
Damn, man,what…
你在这里做什么
what you doing down here?
我是说
I mean…

hey, hey…
你来了 这是最重要的事情
You here now, man, that’s all that matter.
又来了 只会点头啊 老伙计
There go that damn noddin’ again, man,
你真是一点都没变
you ain’t-you ain’t changed one damn bit.
你现在还是不能一次说三个字以上吗
You still can’t say more than three words at a time, huh?
你说过要为我做点吃的
Said you was gon’ cook for me,
这我还是会说的
I know how to say that.
是啊 我的确说过 对吧
Yeah, I did say that, didn’t I?
看你这身材可不缺吃的
Don’t look like your ass been missing no meals.
是啊
Yeah.
没事 我来弄点吃的 你坐吧
But I got you, man. Sit down.
坐下 老兄 你想要点啥
Sit down, man. What you want?
你可以点菜单上的
You can order off the menu if you want to, or…
或者来试试我的主厨特色菜
Hey… I could just hit you with that chef’s special.

Yeah.
没问题 凯龙
We here, chiron.
一份主厨特色菜 马上就来
One chef’s special… Coming right up.
主厨特色菜来了
Chef’s special.
哦 所以你现在是古巴主厨咯
Oh, so you Cuban now?
只是在厨艺风格上而已
Only in the kitchen, papi.
坐下吧
Yo, sit down, man.
或者你想站着吃
Or are you gon’ eat standin’ up?
想喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
不了 我不喝
Nah, I don’t drink.
真是十年没见的样子
Nigga I ain’t seen you in like a decade,
你必须跟我喝两杯
you gon’ drink with me.
够了够了 你在干嘛
Nah, bruh, nah! What you doing, man?
欢迎回来 老兄
Welcome back, bruh.
我还以为你说你不喝呢
Damn, bother, I thought you said you didn’t drink…
尝不出酒的味道 不敢多喝
Can’t really taste it so I don’t mess with it.
– 我看见了 我看见了 – 什么啊
– I saw that. I saw that. – What? What?
你一点都不想浪费 特别好吃吧
You don’t wanna waste none of that, do you? It tastes good.
得了吧 老哥 还不错吧
Chill out, man. It’s straight.
– 说什么 – 还不错
– Say what? – It’s straight.
还不错
It’s straight.
兄弟 怎么也比盒饭好吃吧
Man, please, it’s better than chef boyardee, ain’t it?
得了吧
Chill out, bruh.
我煮的意面都是硬的
My spaghetti-o’s go hard, man.
嘿 慢慢吃
Hey, eat your dinner, man.
慢慢吃
Eat your dinner.
再喝点吗 乔治先生
Got it, Mr. George?
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
嘿兄弟 你记得萨蔓莎吗
Hey man, you… You remember Samantha?
漂亮的萨蔓莎
Fine-ass Samantha.
是 我记得她
Yeah, I remember her.

Yeah?
看看
Check this out.
小凯文
Kevin Jr.
我和萨蔓莎的儿子
Me and Samantha, man.
我们很早就有了他
We had him young, too young.
老兄 进监狱之后生活太艰难
Man, when I got locked up, man, that shit was hard.
我再也回不去原来的街区了
Wasn’t no way I could go back the streets, man.
回不去了
Not after this.
– 你们还在一起吗 – 我和萨蔓莎吗
– Y’all still down? – Me and Sam?
没有 我的意思是
Nah. I mean…
我们挺好的
…we cool.
你知道的 因为小孩子我们不得不这样 但
We gotta be, you know, ’cause of li’l man, but…
只不过不是从前那样了
…nah, not like that, man.
你呢 兄弟
What about you, bruh?
我吗
What about me?
跟我说说吧
Nigga… tell me somethin’.
你在做什么
I mean, what you doin’?
和谁在一起
Who you doin’?
说吧
Man, come on now.
我在厨房♥忙前忙后
I’ve been back there in that kitchen, man,
给你做菜
and cooked for your ass and everything, man, hey,
吃人家的嘴软
these grandma rules, man.
拿人家的手短
You know the deal.
吃饱喝足了 该说说了
Your ass eat, your ass speak.
好吧 那我就直说了
All right, straight up?
说吧 直接说
Yeah, nigga, straight up.
我在贩毒
I’m trappin’.
什么
What?

Yeah.
因为打了那个男孩
When they sent me to Atlanta,
他们送我到亚特兰大的少管所
put me straight into juvie for beatin’ the old boy.
在那里我遇到一个人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!