Just be you. Just be yourself. I mean, that is such bullshit mom talk.
做自己就好 做你自己就好那真是妈妈式的狗屁道理
Okay. Okay. What do you want me to say?
好 那你想让我说什么?
Can you just leave?
你出去行不?
No, this is my house. I get to stand wherever I want.
不 这是我家 我想站哪儿就站哪儿
Oh, right. Yeah, I forgot.
对哦 我忘了
You’re a rebel girl, and no one tells you what to do
你是个叛逆女孩没人能对你发号♥施令
unless it’s some lame dork who flirts with you once in a grocery store.
除了某个之前在杂货店里跟你打情骂俏的废呆瓜
Hey, you can’t talk to me like that.
听着 你不能那么对我说话
I’m your mother and I’m also a person,
我是你妈妈 我也是一个人
and I get lonely, and it’s nice when someone likes me.
我会孤单 有人喜欢我是件好事
Okay, fine, then just go enjoy your spring salad
好吧 那就去好好享用你的春日沙拉
while I sit here with my entire life falling apart.
让我一个人坐在这儿面对崩塌的生活
What is falling apart?
什么崩塌了?
Nothing.
没什么
Just Claudia won’t talk to me, I might get kicked out of school,
只是克劳迪娅不愿意跟我说话我可能会被赶出学校
and I might have sex.
我还可能要发生性关系了
Wait, you might get kicked out?
等等 你可能会被赶出学校?
You don’t care that I might have sex?
你不在乎我可能会发生性关系吗 妈妈?
Vivian, slow down.
薇薇安 说慢点儿
Shelly said anybody associated with Moxie is gonna get kicked out.
雪莉说任何跟“女生要革命”有关的人都会被赶出学校
Claudia already was.
克劳迪娅已经被停学了
What is Moxie?
“女生要革命”是什么?
It’s a feminist club I started.
是我创办的女权社团
You started a feminist club? Yeah, and it’s all your fault.
-你创办了女权社团?-是的 都怪你
I only started Moxie because you made me believe
我之所以成立女权要革命
I was strong or something, but I’m not that kind of person.
是因为你让我相信我很坚强什么的但我不是那种人
None of it is working, and no one is helping me,
一切都徒劳无用 而且没有人帮我
and I am all alone in this.
我在孤军奋战
Why isn’t Dad spending Christmas with me, Mom?
妈妈 为什么爸爸不跟我过圣诞节?
Oh, honey.
哦 宝贝
Please just go away. I just want to be alone. Okay?
拜托你出去吧我想一个人待着 行吗?
For sure. He’s the victim of revenge for a crime he didn’t commit.
当然 他成了报复的对象为他没犯下的罪行付出了代价
There’s no evidence, no proof. There’s nothing.
没有证据 没有任何证明什么都没有
How could you not feel bad for him? He’s a gangster.
-你怎么不可怜他呢?-他是黑帮成员
Yeah, but Mike,
对 但迈克啊
at the core, he’s a romantic. And this is what they do to him?
他打心底是个浪漫主义者而他们就这么对他?
I just can’t take that Fitzgerald leaves it so ambiguous at the end.
我就是无法接受…
Is he good? Is he bad? I don’t know.
…到头来 他是好人吗?是坏人吗?我不知道
He wants you to ask that question.
他想让你来问这个问题
He wants you to look upon yourself and your morality.
他想让你检视自己和自己的道德观
Do you empathize with Gatsby…
有没有让你产生共鸣…
Hey.

Hey, are you mad at me?
喂 你生我的气吗?
You mean for yelling at me at the table and ditching me during dinner?
因为你在餐桌上对我大吼在晚餐时抛弃我 所以生你的气?
Nah, Vivian, why would I be mad at you?
没有 薇薇安 我为什么要生你气?
I’m sorry. I’ve been under a lot of pressure lately.
对不起 我最近压力很大
Have you? Really? Seems like you’ve been doing reckless shit
是吗?真的吗?看起来你只是在鲁莽行事
and letting others take the blame while you take cheap shots at me,
让别人替你背锅
your mom, and your mom’s perfectly nice boyfriend.
同时用卑鄙手段中伤我、你妈妈和你妈妈那完美无缺的男朋友
I’ve done nothing but support you.
我全心全意地支持你
I don’t deserve to be your punching bag.
把我当成你的出气筒很不公平
Maybe you’re not who I thought you were.
也许你和我想象中不一样
“Dear Moxie, this is probably a mistake, but I don’t know who to turn to.”
“亲爱的革命女孩 这可能是个错误但我不知道还能找谁
“Last year, I was raped.”
去年 我被强♥奸♥了
“I wanted to come forward,
我想站出来
but didn’t want anyone to know it was me.”
但我不想让任何人知道那是我
“You get things done, and no one knows who you are.”
你可以把事情办成但没人知道你是谁
“Can you help me? From one anonymous to another?”
你能帮我吗?一个匿名人士帮另一个匿名人士?”
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Go on. Go around.
继续走 绕过去
I’m gonna read you the school policy.
我要给大家读学校的政策
“Any student who walks out
“任何走出去的学生
will be seen as demonstrating support for the Moxie group,
会被视为公开表达对“女生要革命”团体的支持
who has vandalized school property,
这个团体破坏了学校财产
an offense that is punishable by expulsion.”
这个罪行会令学生被开除”
This is serious stuff, guys.
各位 这事非同小可
Okay?
知道吗?
Really think about it.
请你们三思
Because if you do this,
如果你们这么做了
it’s your funeral.
就完蛋了
And I’m washing my hands of the whole thing.
我决定洗手不干 不管这整件事
Come on, let’s go!
来吧 走!
Come on, get out here!
来吧 快出来!
Speaking in front of people is my worst nightmare.
我最大的噩梦就是站在人群面前演讲
I’m not brave.
我并不勇敢
Uh, I’m not fierce like some of my friends.
我不是女强人不像我的一些朋友一样
And I do not fit the prototype of a leader in any way,
我完全没有领袖的气质
but here I am anyways.
但不管怎么样 我站到了这里
I hate that we are shoved aside.
我们被推到了一边 我很讨厌这样
That we are dismissed,
我们被无视
ranked,
被排名
assaulted.
被攻击
And I mean, nobody does anything about it.
却没有人出来解决问题 知道吗?
Nobody listens to us.
没有人听我们说的话
And that is why I walk out today.
所以我今天决定要走出来
That’s why I’m standing up here
所以我才站在这上面
yelling at all of you.
对着大家大喊
It’s why I started Moxie.
所以我才创办了《女生要革命》
You know what? If you’re going to expel somebody, expel me. Okay?
知道吗?如果非得开除学生就开除我吧 行吗?
It’s me. I started Moxie. I am Moxie.
是我 是我创办了《女生要革命》我就是革命女孩
Then expel me, too.
那也开除我吧
I started the Moxie Instagram, and I did that shit proudly.
我建立了“女生要革命”的照片墙我为此感到自豪
I got you.
我支持你
I protested the dress code.
我抗♥议♥反对着装规定
I wear what I want no matter what my body looks like,
不管我的身材如何我想穿什么就穿什么
and I’m never changing.
我永远都不会改变
Yeah. So expel me!
-对-那么 开除我吧!
I tripped Bradley in his dumb ass Pirate costume.
布拉德利穿着那愚蠢的海盗服时我绊了他一脚
That’s feminism right there. And I do not feel bad about it.
那就是女权主义 我毫不羞愧
Moxie forever!
永远的革命女孩!
I wrote the note.
纸条是我写的
I’m the one who reached out for help.
是我在寻求帮助
Because it felt like Moxie was the only one who was listening.
因为感觉上革命女孩是唯一在倾听的人
We’re listening. We’re here.
我们都在倾听
And we believe you.
-有我们在-我们相信你
Last year after prom…
去年毕业舞会后
Mitchell Wilson raped me.
米切尔威尔森强♥奸♥了我
He was my boyfriend…
他当时是我的男朋友
and he raped me in my own bedroom.
他在我的卧室里强♥奸♥了我
And then, I got voted Most Bangable.
然后我被选为“最值得上♥床♥的对象”
What does that even mean?
那是什么意思啊?
Sorry, I don’t know what to say.
抱歉 我不知道该说什么好
I don’t know what… I feel.
我不知道自己是什么感觉
I guess I’m just angry.
我猜我只是很生气
I’m angry, and I want to scream.
我很生气 气得想要尖叫
Do it. Scream!
-叫吧-尖叫吧!
Scream!
尖叫吧!
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Mitchell Wilson.
米切尔威尔森
Yes?
什么事?
Come with me.
跟我来一趟
I knew it. I knew it was you.
我就知道 我就知道是你
Wait, no you didn’t.
你才不知道呢
It is always the quiet ones you have to look out for.
总是得小心那些默默无声的人
My mind is blown. I’m so proud of you. Thanks.
-我惊呆了 为你感到很骄傲-谢谢
You killed it. Pretty good for an introvert.
-你太棒了-对于内向的人来说 这非常厉害了
What are you doing here? Your mom drove me.
-你来这里干什么?-你妈妈开车带我来的
Are you even allowed here?
你可以来这里吗?
What are they gonna do? Double suspend me?
他们能拿我怎么办?再度让我停学?
What would I do without you?
要是没有你 我该怎么办?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!