I guess we’ll never find out.
我猜我们永远不会知道答案
I can’t believe you’re here.
不敢相信你来了
One, two, three, Moxie!
一、二、三 女生要革命!
Hey. Ready. One, two, three, Moxie!
-嘿-预备 一、二、三 女生要革命!
Yeah!
好耶!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
I think so.
应该没事
Thanks for inspiring me.
谢谢你启发了我
Same.
也谢谢你启发我
I wanna let you know that Moxie is for everyone.
我想告诉大家 “女生要革命”是为所有人而设 好吗?
Right. Does anybody want to speak?Âxa0Come on.
-对-有谁有话想说吗?来吧
Me. Me.
我来
Come on, girlfriend.
来吧 姐们
Speak your truth.
说出你的心里话
I want to… Sorry.
我想…对不起
I just want to say that I’m one hundred and ten Black.
我只想说 我是彻头彻尾的黑人
My hair is not a wig.
我的头发不是假发
It’s not nappy.
不是尿布
It’s thick, curly, and it’s who I am!
很厚、很卷 我就是如此!
And no, you cannot touch it!
不行 你们休想摸我的头发!
That was amazing.
那太棒了
Yeah, and y’all need to stop touching our hair, okay?
对啊 都别再碰我们的头发了 好吗?
All right.
好了
Now that everyone is aware of how much of a problem this is,
既然大家都已经知道这个问题有多严重
we have a lot of…
我们有很多…
I’m sorry.
对不起
What?
什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!