I know everything is lame and boring, but tell me one thing.
我知道一切都又扯又无聊但跟我说一件事吧
I don’t know, Mom. I had math.
我不知道 妈妈 我上了数学课
What did you learn today? What kind of person were you?
你今天学了什么?你的表现如何?
What made you smile? What were your biggest challenges?
什么惹你笑了?你最大的挑战又是什么?
This conversation?
就是现在这场对话?
You know, you used to be a little person who did what I said.
听着 你以前是个完全听话的乖孩子
I don’t remember any of that. Hm.
我完全忘了
Lisa.
莉莎
Hey, John. How are you?
嘿 约翰!你好吗?
Good. Just getting some chives. Quick chive run.
很好 我来买♥♥点儿韭菜出门快速买♥♥韭菜
Those are leeks, actually.
其实你手上拿的是韭葱
Oh… – Well, then I picked these for you. – Oh. Thank you.
好吧 那就算是我给你们拿的吧噢 谢谢
Nice to see you. You too.
-很高兴见到你-我也很高兴
Ew. That man was flirting with you.
恶心 刚刚那男的在跟你调情
He was? Really?
是吗?真的?
Huh.

Well, one thing happened today.
今天发生了一件事
There was this new girl and she started getting into it with Mitchell.
有个新来的女孩开始跟米切尔抬杠
Sometimes I think about the fact that Mitchell Wilson is going to breed
有时候我会想米切尔威尔森会生孩子
and his offspring will be tall, handsome assholes
后代都会是高大帅气的混♥蛋♥
and it makes me very sad.
一这么想 我就会很伤心
You’re so dramatic, Mom.
妈妈 你内心的戏太多了
Okay, Mitchell is fine, all right? It’s all good.
好了 米切尔挺好的 行吗?什么问题都没有
Mom, milk is bad. People aren’t supposed to drink it anymore.
妈妈 牛奶对身体不好人不应该再喝了
Whose child are you? You can’t take my milk away.
你是谁家的孩子?你没权夺走我喝牛奶的权利
Hey girls. Let me help you out here. That’s okay. We got it.
-女士们 让我来帮你们吧-没关系 我们能搞定
Okay, just make sure to put the eggs on top.
好的 把鸡蛋放在最上面就行
So, I shouldn’t open the carton and dump them in there?
所以我不应该打开盒子把它们都扔进去吗?
Okay. I’m gonna go wait in the car.
-好了-我要去车里等着
Just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I know how to pack my own suitcase. I can pack my own grocery bag.
我知道怎么收拾自己的行李我也可以把购物袋装好
Yeah, I remember you.
对 我记得你
Martha, knock it off.
玛莎 别闹了
Wanna sleep over after the game?
周五比赛结束后你想到我家住一晚吗?
We can do these face masks my aunt bought me.
我们可以敷上我阿姨给我买♥♥的面膜
They, like, paralyze your face for an hour.
面膜能让你的脸瘫痪一小时
My mom googled it and…
我妈在谷歌♥上搜了…
Hello.

Do you want to sleep over Friday?
你下周五要不要来我家过夜?
Huh? Yeah, sorry. Yeah.
啊?好啊 抱歉 好
Have you ever noticed that Seth Acosta is nice to everyone?
你有没有注意到赛斯阿科斯塔对大家都很好?
Seth the Shrimp?
矮子赛斯?
He’s not a shrimp anymore. He grew like a foot over the summer.
他已经不是矮子了他暑假长了快30厘米的个子呢
Yeah.
对啊
He’s just, like… really friendly.
他真的很友善
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
You want to bang Seth the Shrimp.
你想跟矮子赛斯打炮
Sure hope my first time isn’t banging.
希望我的第一次不是打炮这么肤浅
You love him. You want to have 15 of his babies.
你爱他 你想和他生15个孩子
Whoa.

You’re right.
你说得对
Seth the Shrimp’s gonna need a new nickname.
要给矮子赛斯起新绰号♥了
Hey.

Can I buy you a drink?
我请你喝杯东西吧?
No, thanks. I got it. Oh, come on.
-不必了 我自己买♥♥就好了-拜托啦
I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier.
我觉得我们对彼此的第一印象不好
Don’t touch me.
别碰我
No need to freak out.
你没必要大惊小怪
I’m not freaking out.
我没大惊小怪
I didn’t say that you could touch me. Okay?
我只是没同意你碰我 好吗?
Why do you always have to be so difficult?
你为什么总是要刁难我呢?
I’m literally just trying to buy a soda.
我真的只是想买♥♥一罐汽水
You’re the one having this meltdown.
是你自讨没趣
That’s mine.
那是我的
Oh, is it?
是吗?
Welcome toÂxa0Rockport.
欢迎来到洛克波特
Mitchell Wilson is harassing me. I don’t feel safe.
米切尔威尔森在骚扰我我感到有危险
Mitchell? Yes.
-米切尔?-对
Wilson? Yeah.
-威尔森?-对
Captain of the football team? Yes.
-美式橄榄球队队长?-对
He’s bothering you.
他在烦你
He’s harassing me. Oh. There’s that word.
-他在骚扰我-噢 你竟然用了那个词
If you use that word, that means I have to do a bunch of stuff,
如果你用了那个词就意味着我有很多工作要做
but if he’s bothering you, and that’s what it sounds like to me,
但如果他只是烦着你了反正我听起来是这个意思
then we can actually have a conversation.
那我们就可以好好谈谈
Lucy, I am aware that outside these walls
露西 我知道在校园外
the world is experiencing a tornado,
一场龙♥卷♥风♥在席卷世界
and that, in response, young people, especially girls,
作为回应 年轻人 尤其是女孩
are expressing their discontent about everything in every direction.
在表达对各方面种种事情的不满
But we have to be clear about things before we move forward.
但我们必须在前进之前弄清楚情况
Okay. I just… Look, look, look.
-好吧 我只是…-听着
I step in when we find drugs in school
当我们在校园里发现毒品
or when someone threatens on YouTube to bring in a weapon.
或有人在油管上威胁说要带武器进校园时 我就会出手干预
This feels like something that we can solve together.
这件事感觉像是我们可以合力解决的问题
It’s your first week of school,
这是你来上学的第一周
in a new school.
你初来乍到
That can be emotional. Mm-hm.
你的情绪可能会有波动
It says here on your transcript that you play music.
你这张成绩单上写你会演奏音乐
I think you would make a great addition to the marching band.
我觉得你可以为学校的步操乐队添光增彩
Think about it.
考虑考虑吧
All those cute little outfits
那些可爱的小制♥服♥
and you can blow all those big emotions into the saxophone
你可以吹萨克斯管把那些激动的情绪发泄出来
or the piccolo.
吹短笛也行
Whatever feels right to you.
你觉得怎么管用就怎么做
Gigi, let’s sign her up for the marching band.
琪琪 我们帮她报名参加步操乐队吧
Great.
太棒了
Hey, Lucy.
嘿 露西
Uh, we have English class together. I’m…
我们是英语课上的同学 我叫…
Vivian, right? You sit in the back.
薇薇安吧?你坐在后排
Yeah, yeah, exactly.
对 没错
Look, I just wanted to say ignore Mitchell.
听着 我只是想说别理米切尔
Why should I have to ignore him?
为什么非得是我不理他?
Why can’t he just not be a dick?
他不混♥蛋♥不行吗?
He’s an idiot. He has been since the second grade.
他是个白♥痴♥ 从二年级开始就是
He’s dangerous.
他是危险人物
I don’t think he’s dangerous. I think he’s just annoying.
我不觉得他危险 我只是觉得他很烦
You know that annoying can be more than just annoying, right?
你知道烦人有时候会得寸进尺吧?
Like, it can be code for worse stuff.
就像暗示他可能会做出更过分的行为
If you keep your head down, he’ll move on and bother somebody else.
如果你保持低调他就会放过你 然后去烦别人
Thanks for the advice,
谢谢你的建议
but I’m gonna keep my head up, high.
但我会昂首挺胸 高高抬起头
See you in class.
课上见
Traffic was horrible.
路上堵得要命
I let three people merge and not one wave.
我让三个人并线 但没一个挥手示意
It’s a heartless town we live in.
我们住的这个镇子真无情
Want some salad?
你要吃点沙拉吗?
No.
不要
Then why did we buy, like, 12 cucumbers at the farmers’ market?
那我们为什么要去农贸市场买♥♥12根黄瓜?
Because. We have to support the farmers.
那是因为我们得扶助农民
Ah! Thank you.
谢谢
Long day? Yeah.
-今天很忙吗?-对啊
There were so many DUIs and UTIs, I think I might have screwed some up.
有很多酒驾和尿路感染我可能搞砸了几个人
Hey, Mom, what do 16-year-olds care about?
嘿 妈妈 16岁的孩子在乎什么?
Oh, I don’t know.
我也说不准
When I was 16, all I cared about was smashing the patriarchy
我16岁的时候在乎的只有打倒男权制度
and burning it all down.
让它付诸一炬
Well, I can’t put that on my application.
我不能把这事写在申请书里
Allegations arise as more women come forward.
越来越多的女性挺身而出指控随之增多
Protests continued in multiple states and were pushed back…
多个州的抗♥议♥活动持续 但遭到阻挠…
You know how you’re always telling me to keep my head up high.
听着 你总是告诉我要昂首挺胸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!