No.
不记得了
I do.
我记得
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
It’s about me. Listen to this.
这写的是我 听好了
“Hey, Moxie girls, have you had enough of these ridiculous,
“嘿 革命女孩 你们是否受够了
sexist dress code checks?” Literally me.
这些荒谬且带有性别歧视的着装要求检查?”写的正是我
“They’re arbitrary and focus overwhelmingly on girls over boys.”
“这些检查很专断过分针对女生 却不管男生”
That’s true. Double standard. Quadruple standard.
-没错 双重标准-简直是四重标准
“Operating on the idea that girls are responsible for boys’ behavior.”
“是建基于女生要为男生的行为负责这种思想之上”
My body is my body. And it is a temple.
-我的身体属于我-它是一座神殿
“In protest of this outdated archaic set of rules…”
“为了抗♥议♥这套陈腐过时的规则…”
“On Thursday, come to school in a tank top”?
“周四穿背心来上学”?
But Kaitlynn got sent home for that.
但凯特琳刚因为穿背心上学被赶回家
The only time I’ve been sent home was when I barfed
我唯一一次被送回家
during my Eleanor Roosevelt presentation.
是因为我做埃莉诺罗斯福报告时吐了
I don’t even know if I own a tank top.
我好像连背心都没有
I might have bought one as a Mean Girls Halloween costume,
我本来想买♥♥一套在万圣节上扮成《贱女孩》里的人物
but I chickened out and went as a ghost.
但我怂了 最后扮成了鬼怪
Better put on your goggles. This is gonna get nuts.
你最好戴上护目镜 实验会非常猛烈
I wanna find a tank top in some dope animal print.
我想找一件酷炫的动物花纹背心
To remind the school we’ve got claws and we’re not afraid to use them.
提醒学校我们有爪子 不怕派上用场
Will your parents care if we get in trouble?
如果我们惹祸上身你父母会在意吗?
Will my parents care if I show my shoulders at school?
如果我在学校露出肩膀我父母会在意吗?
Nah. I mean, your mom won’t care, right?
不 我是说 你妈妈不会在乎吧?
Well, I’m not sure. I don’t think so.
我不确定 应该不会吧
She sort of did a lot of protesting when she was younger.
她年轻时经常参加抗♥议♥活动
Really? That’s fire.
真的吗?太牛了
Yeah, I was thinking actually more about Claudia’s mom.
对啊 我更担心的是克劳迪娅的妈妈
She’s pretty intense.
她管得很严
Yeah.
对啊
What’s Claudia’s deal? You guys are really different.
哟 克劳迪娅是怎么回事?你们俩很不一样
Really?
是吗?
We’re both INTJs on the Myers-Briggs test.
根据迈尔斯布里格斯性格测试我们都是INTJ型的
It’s a personality test. We’re both introverts.
那是一种人格测试测出我们都是内向的人
The first time I slept over, we took the test and made T-shirts that said,
我第一次去她家过夜时我们做了那测试 然后做了T恤
“Don’t talk to me, I’m an INTJ.”
上面写着:“别跟我说话 我是INTJ型人格”
Yeah, Claudia’s basically my family.
对 克劳迪娅算是我的家人了
We do everything together.
我们什么都一起做
I know one person that will be very happy to see you in a tank top.
我知道一个看到你穿背心会兴高采烈的人
Hands? The dude who did the hearts and stars all over his hands.
手哥?那个在手上画满了爱心和星星的男生
Oh, Seth.
噢 你说的是赛斯啊
Yes.

What kind of woman am I?
我是什么样的女人?
A… professional ball buster who doesn’t take no for an answer.
一个专门打击男人信心的女人说一不二
Okay, I like it.
好的 我喜欢
Okay. Now me. Now me.
好 轮到我了
You’re a mom with postpartum depression,
你是名患上了产后抑郁症的母亲
but you’re having an affair with your son’s SAT tutor.
但你在跟儿子的学术能力评估测试补习老师偷♥情♥
Gracias.
谢谢!
Beautiful.
美极了
Okay.
好了
This is what you wear when you’re doing your 6:00 a.m. run.
这是你在清晨六点跑步时穿的衣服
And you got the hydro flask. Sustainability.
你还有环保保温杯 可持续发展
Girl, do you know how to dance bachata?
姑娘 你会跳巴恰塔舞吗?
One, two, three, pop. One, two, three, pop.
一、二、三 顶屁♥股♥
You’re good! No. Am I?
-你很厉害!-才没有呢 是吗?
Here. Oh. Pics or it didn’t happen.
来 拍张照吧不拍照就等于没发生过
Let’s get the girls fired up to burn this bitch down.
我们得让别的女孩儿兴奋起来把这事搞定
Oh, it’s cute!
好可爱呀!
It’s just a tank top, Mom.
就是一件背心而已 妈妈
It’s not a big deal.
不是什么大事
God.
天啊
Oh. Right.
噢 对哦
You guys are doing that whole thing today.
你们今天都在参加那活动
You didn’t do it.
你没有参加
Hey! You look so good.
嘿!你看起来好美啊
Hey, we both went with blue. Tank top twinsies.
嘿 我们都选了蓝色 背心兄妹
See? I told you Hands would love it.
看到了吗?我说了“手哥”会喜欢的
Who’s Hands?
谁是手哥?
Uh… It’d take too long to explain. I gotta go to class.
要花很长时间才能解释清楚我得去上课了
Me too.
我也是
Oh, no. Mike, if I may?
-不好-迈克 我能说两句吗?
I just want to say that if this is what feminism is, then…
我只想说如果这就叫女权主义
I really support it.
那我全力支持
No complaints from me or Jay. Right?
我或杰伊都完全没意见 对吧?
No complaints from the football team at all.
橄榄球队完全没意见
I also have no complaints.
我也没意见
Not no complaints. I have no comment because this seems like a women’s issue,
不是没意见 我是没有评论因为这好像是女性的问题
and I’m going to respectfully just stay out of it.
我决定抱着尊重的心态 完全不干涉
Seriously?
没开玩笑吧?
Gosh, that’s so convenient for you. You get to say this is “a women’s issue,”
天啊 你们可真是省事了可以说这是“女性的问题”
so you don’t ever actually have to do anything. Right.
这样你们就什么事都不用做了 没错
Mm-hm. That’s fair.
有道理
Uh… I could do more.
我可以做更多
I…
我…
Noticing someone filming right now and I’m going to humbly ask
注意到现在有人在拍视频我要虚心地请求
maybe that you just… you turn the phone off
也许你可以把手♥机♥关掉
because… Not ’cause I’m hiding anything!
因为…不是因为我有见不得人的事情!
Because…
而是因为…
Do you understand I’m in a tight spot?
知道我进退维谷吗?
You know what? This dress code thing may seem like whatever to you.
你知道吗?你不明白着装规定对你来说可能不是事儿
It may seem like whatever to all of you.
对你们所有人来说 都可能不是事儿
I’d say it’s another way to control women.
但我想说这是另一种控制女人的方式
If you’re doing nothing, you’re part of the problem.
如果你选择什么都不做那你就是问题的一部分
So, where do you stand with these tank tops, huh?
所以你对这些背心持有什么立场?
Where am I going to stand? I obviously am going to stand on the side
-我的立场?-对
of equality and freedom for all
我显然会站在人人平等和自♥由♥的那一边
and diversity and to come together
还有支持多元性 以及双方团结一心
as both sides, the male and the female,
男性和女性双方
the alpha and the omega, guy and gal.
阿尔法和敖默加 男和女
I have to go to the bathroom so bad. Hold on. I’m gonna check on one thing,
我迫切需要去上厕所 等等我需要检查一样东西
but you guys got it.
但你们没问题
Yeah. No, that’s fair.
对 不xa0你说得有道理
Someone told me they saw Shelly go out and see all the tank tops,
有人说见到雪莉到了走廊看到大家都穿上背心后
then go back into the classroom and shut her door.
转头就回了教室 把门关上了
She just fully chose not to deal.
她选择放手不管了
No way. Yeah.
-难以置信-对啊
Hey.

Hey, how’d it go?
嘿 进展顺利吗?
Girl, it was great. We won, as always.
姑娘 特别顺利 我们一如既往地赢了
The crowd of 15 moms went wild.
让15位妈妈欣喜若狂
Hey. Hey.
-嘿-嘿
Hello, Rockport!
洛克波特高中的各位 你们好啊!
Before we begin the game,
在比赛开始前
I’m going to announce the nominees for Student Athlete Ambassador.
我要宣布学♥生♥运♥动♥员大使的候选人
This is a prestigious honor bestowed annually
这是每年一度颁布的最高荣誉
on one athlete by the votes of their peers.
由同学们投票选出一位运动员
The winner will receive a national scholarship
获胜者将获得全国奖学金
from Big Five Sporting Goods,
由大五体育用品公♥司♥提供
the only place to get all your sporting good needs.
这是唯一一个可以满足你的所有体育用品需要的地方
So just, you know, thank you again to Dave Rogers,
好了 再次感谢戴夫罗杰斯
former Rockport quarterback,
他曾经是洛克波特的四分卫
for your generous contributions to our athletic program.
谢谢你慷慨地向我们的运动员项目提供捐赠
And Dave would like me to remind you that he rushed over 100 yards in a game
戴夫想让我提醒你们他在1972年时
back in 1972.
曾在一场比赛中冲了90米
You just rushed 100 yards an hour ago. Mmhm.
一小时前 你也冲了90米
And now, the first and only nominee for the student athlete award,
现在 第一个也是唯一一个获得学♥生♥运♥动♥员奖提名的候选人
running uncontested is…
无人与之竞争…
The suspense is killing me.
这悬念要让我窒息
…the captain of our Rockport High football team, Mitchell Wilson.
…洛克波特高中橄榄球队队长米切尔威尔森

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!