原理都一样 对吧
The principle’s the same, right?
谢谢
Thanks.
亚历山大爵士 我听说您想见我
Sir Alexander? I got a message you wanted to see me.
啊 勒加特 是的
Legat. Yes.
把门关上
Close the door.
什么事 长官
What’s this about, sir?
这位是军情六处的明格斯上校
This is Colonel Menzies from MI6.
-上校 -晚上好
-Colonel? -Good evening.
你对保罗冯哈特曼这个名字 很熟悉吧
I believe the name Paul von Hartmann is known to you?
勒加特
Legat?
是的
Yes.
是的 长官 我们是牛津的同学
Yes, sir. We were at Oxford together.
你上次见他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
1932年的夏天 我去慕尼黑探望过他
The summer of ’32. I visited him in Munich.
条条道路通慕尼黑啊
All roads lead to Munich.
-后来还有联♥系♥吗 -没有
-Any contact since? -No.
-为何不联♥系♥ -我们俩意见不合
-Why not? -We had a disagreement.
-哪方面 -政♥治♥
-What about? -Politics.
后来你就没跟他交流过
And you haven’t communicated since?
没有 先生
No, sir.
很抱歉要问你这些问题 勒加特
We’re sorry about the questions, Legat,
但我们需要了解你跟这个德国人
but we need to understand what sort of relationship you have,
是何种关系 或者之前是何种关系
or had, with this particular German.
貌似你的朋友 是反希♥特♥勒♥的秘密团体成员
It seems your friend is part of the secret opposition to Hitler.
他可以利用在外♥交♥部♥的职务之便 接触到机密资料
His position inside the Foreign Ministry gives him access to classified material.
他愿意与我们分享这些材料
Material he’s willing to share with us.
或者更确切地说 是与你分享
Or, more specifically, with you.
对此你作何感想
How do you feel about that?
很惊讶
Surprised.
但是
But…
你愿意更进一步吗
are you willing to take matters further?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他目前持有一份文件
He has a document in his possession,
我们很想知道是什么内容
and we’d very much like to know what it is.
我们希望你明天前往慕尼黑
We’d like you to go to Munich tomorrow,
跟冯哈特曼见面 拿到那份文件
meet with von Hartmann, and get the document.
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
此事有风险
It’s not without risk.
严格来说 这是要去外国领土上开展间谍活动
Technically, it’ll be an act of espionage on foreign soil.
这种事 先生 我不是很…
This kind of thing, sir, I–
没人一开始就能做好 但你没问题的
-I’m not really– -No one is at first, but you’ll do fine.
职责所在 勒加特
Duty calls, Legat.
-我不确定克莱弗利会作何感想… -克莱弗利就交给我们处理
– I’m not sure how Cleverly will feel– – Leave Cleverly to us.
没问题的 我们了解奥斯卡
Absolutely. We know Oscar.
首相也无需知晓此事
And the PM doesn’t need to know.
好吧
Well.
祝你好运 勒加特
Good luck, Legat.
德意志国 投给德意志国
The German Reich! Vote for the German Reich!
哪个政♥府♥是正确之选 答案是…
Which government is in the right? The answer is…
投出你关键的一票
Cast your pivotal vote!
-有人向我推荐“胡巴斯”酒吧 -对 我们知道
I was recommended a bar called “Hubers.”
-对 我们知道 -什么
-Yeah, we know it. -Yeah, we know it.
-我们知道胡巴斯 -太好了
-What? -We know Hubers.
不怎么样
-Great! -Not great.
不 挺好
Yes, great.
啤酒便宜 而且有现场音乐
The beer’s cheap, and apparently, they have live music.
相信我 那里的音乐很糟糕
Believe me, the music there is awful.
我最爱糟糕的音乐
Awful music is my favourite kind of music.
-我也是 -瞧见没
-Mine too. Paul. -Yeah. See?
他在休假 他是客人
It’s his vacation. He’s the guest.
去哪喝酒 休说了算
Hugh gets to choose.
-胡巴斯 -胡巴斯
-Hubers. -Hubers.
渴死了
Thirsty!
可以去那里 那边显然有一家 他去那里喝过咖啡
You can go there. There is one. He took coffee there.
我的个人清单上有这一家 你们都因此取笑过我了
It’s on my little list, which you all made fun of.
我不想参加这次集♥会♥
I don’t want to go to this– this rally.
好吧 但我想参加集♥会♥
Yeah, but I want to go to the rally.
你不能参加
– You’re not going there.
什么
– Pardon?
你喝醉了 莉娜
-You’re too drunk, Lena.
我明白了 我烂醉如泥
-I see. I’m too drunk.
我就要去
-I’m going.
我不去 不跟你们俩去
-Well, I won’t come. Not with you two.
好吧 那你别去
Okay, then don’t.
休会去
Hugh will come.
我一定要去吗
Do I have to go?
你必须亲眼见到那个人
You have to actually see the man.
如果他这么可笑 无视他不就行了
If he’s so ridiculous, why not just ignore him?
无视 我们不能无视他 他很危险
Ignore him? We cannot ignore him. He’s dangerous!
不 但这是火上浇油
-No, but this is fuelling the fire, Lena. -He’s–
正合他意 他就是想博关注
-This is what he wants. Attention.
他说的都是重要的事
-He’s talking about things that matter!
人们参加这些集♥会♥是有原因的
Come on, Paul. -There’s a reason people attend rallies.
-保罗 他是偏执狂兼变♥态♥狂 -没错
-Paul, he’s a bigot and a pervert. -Exactly.
全国人♥民♥都忘记了 是什么造就了这个国家
The people of a whole country forgot about what makes them as a nation,
现在有人来领导他们
and now that there is someone to lead them
提醒他们这个国家有多伟大…
and to remind them of their nation’s greatness–
我不明白怎么会有人给这个人投票
I don’t understand how anyone can vote for this man.
给希♥特♥勒♥投票不代表投票反对犹太人
Voting for Hitler is not voting against Jews.
-不是反对犹太人 -是为了…不
-Not against Jews? -It’s voting– No!
是为了未来而投票
-It’s voting for the future.
-未来 -为了未来
-The future? – For the future?

– Yes! Yes!
什么未来
-What future?
我给你们看
-I’ll show you!
几位 嘿 能问你们件事吗
You lot, hey! Can I ask you something?
-什么 -你想问什么
-What? -What do you want?
-你们会投给谁 -为什么问这个
-Who are you going to vote for? -Why?
你们怎么看待希♥特♥勒♥的
What do you think of Hitler?
希♥特♥勒♥让我们再度为身为德国人 而感到骄傲
Hitler makes us proud to be German again!
-谢谢 非常感谢 -你们打算投给谁
-Thank you! Thank you very much. -Who are you lot going to vote for?
-希♥特♥勒♥ -谢谢
– Hitler! – Thank you.
瞧见没 未来
See? The future.

Yes!
保罗 你得小心点 因为大家都很害怕
Now, Paul, you have to be careful, because people are scared.
对 害怕改变
Yes, scared of change.
保罗
Paul,
人们在逃离这个国家
people are leaving the country.
许多家庭正乘船逃往美国
Families are getting on boats to America.
如果他们决定要走 可以自♥由♥离开
If that’s what they decide, they are free to do so.
-这不是轻易做出的决定 -胡说
-They don’t just decide like that! -Bullshit!
人们不想继续在这里生活了
People don’t want to live here any more.
他们害怕在这个国家生活 这可不是胡扯
They are scared to live in this country. That’s not just bullshit!
你口中的德国建立在他人的痛苦之上
The Germany you’re speaking of is being built upon the suffering of other people.
你还敢说剥削别人这种话 英国佬
You’re one to talk about exploiting others, Englishman.
好吧
-All right.
我接受 我是个伪君子 但我还分辨得出狂热主义
I take it. I’m a hypocrite. But I know fanaticism when I see it.
狂热
Fa-na-ti-cal.
你觉得我是狂热分子
You think I’m a fanatic?
我认为他是狂热分子 而你在维护他
I think he’s a fanatic, and you are defending him.
-你的语气都像他 -去死吧
-You sound like him. -Fuck you!
-嘿 -怎样 你想对我说什么吗
– Hey! – What? You want to say something to me?
我不喜欢你那样讲话
-I don’t like you speaking like that.
我不喜欢 你说得好像懂得这种感觉一样
-I don’t like you talking as if you knew -what any of this feels like!
我觉得你并不了解这种感觉…
-I don’t think you understand this feeling you’re–
不 你根本不懂我 也不懂德国
-No, no, no. You don’t understand anything about me or about Germany!
你从来不会忘记你们的胜利
You never for a second ever forget your triumph!
-安静 -别说了
– Be quiet! – Exactly!
你居高临下 当我是小孩 我该感恩戴德吗
You’re talking down to me like a child. I’m supposed to be grateful for that?
我受够了感恩 我也受够了你
I’m sick of being grateful! And I’m sick of you too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!