有时候 想到它的来历
Sometimes it scares me to think
会感到脊背发凉
where it’s coming from, you know?
就像是…
Like…
仿佛我就不是我自己了
there’s someone else inside there, not me.
呃…
Well…
要是我…
what if I…
要是我…
what if I…
要是我的灵感消失了 再也回不来怎么办?
what if I lose it and never get it back?
我该何去何从?
What would I do then?
再听一遍我想…
Take a listen to this again, I wanna…
做点变化
do something with it.
呃… 我… 我大概是知道了
Um… I’ve got… I think I’ve got it.
配乐的部分 我脑子里已经有想法了 只是…
The music part, it worked out in my head, but…
我只能确定一点 那就是
I don’t know anything else except that it should…
听起来应该是 如泣如诉 但是
it should sound like, you know, a cry, but…
表达方式还需揣摩
in sort of a good way or something.
这些声音 我希望是最后出现 可以
I want these voices at the end just to…
听来
sound…
好了 查克 就这样吧
All right, Chuck, let’s have it.
不要十六拍的
We don’t want to take 16…
走你
Here we go.
-我陷进去了 -我已陷入整个唱片里了
– I’m losing it. – I’m losing the whole record.
听来不错
That’d be great.
成功 指日可待
Something’s gonna happen.
来吧 你是风儿我是沙
All right, here we go. You’re grass and I’m a power mower.
这些是我的兄弟们 丹尼斯 布莱恩 还有卡尔
Uh, the brothers here, Dennis, Brian, and Carl.
卡尔
Carl.
他们都住在一起离我家
They all live in the same house and I grew up
几个街区的距离 艾尔 艾尔 你住哪?
a few blocks down. Al… Al, where did you live?
再改一下旋律 还是和♥弦♥的部分需要改进
With a different melody, It’s the same chord progression,
-分拆一下 -没错
– with a spin-off. – Mm-hmm.
那么 我在队里的作用
So, my part in the chorus against the band
就是配合大家的旋律
alternates with the intro backing the new melody.
余音绕梁 明智
Gets around. Clever.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
怎么了?
What?

Oh.
嗨 你怎么样?
Hi, how are you?
还不错多谢这鞋是你的吗?
I’m fine, thanks. Are these your shoes?
什么? 啊 对的 是我的
What? Yeah, yeah, they’re my shoes.
我不想把车子弄脏了
I didn’t wanna, you know, mess up the car
因为我穿这鞋去跑步来着
because I jog.
在沙滩上跑的 呃
See, I jog on the beach and, um…
鞋子里进了不少沙子
I get sand in my shoes, you know?
-这样啊 -所以就
– Ah. – So…
想的真周到
Well, that’s very considerate.
但是 -我袜子里电进了沙子
But I… you know, I also get sand in my socks,
袜子上还破了洞所以到底还是把车子弄脏了
I got holes in my socks, so I did make a mess anyways.
很抱歉
So, I’m sorry about that.
你会生气吗?
What are you gonna do?
你没把沙子弄到车里
You didn’t get sand in the car.
没关系的
It’s no problem.
有什么可以帮助你的吗?
Can I help you today?
我想买♥♥辆车
I’d like to buy a car.
卡迪拉壳?
Cadillac, you know?
好啊
Great.
-那你算来对地方了 -是啊
– You’ve come to the right place. – Yeah.
这款是弗利特伍德
This is the Fleetwood.
-哇 -这是我的最爱
– Wow. – My personal favorite.
你看怎样?
What do you think?
不好说
I don’t know.
慢慢来 别紧张
Well, take your time, there’s no pressure.
蓝色很沉稳
Blue is a very calm color.
这哥们是你朋友吗? 我觉得他在盯着我们看
Is this guy a friend of yours? I feel like he’s watching us.
不 不是我朋友
No, he’s not my friend.
是我的贴身保镖
He’s my bodyguard.
别逗了
Come on.
差不多什么的
Something like that.
贴身保镖这么说真滑稽 是吧?
It’s a funny word, isn’t it, bodyguard?
-呃… -贴身保镖
– Uh… – Bodyguard.
-不会有袖珍相机在拍我们吧? -不
– Are we on “Candid Camera”? – No.
不不不 我真的是来买♥♥车的
No, no, no. I do need a car.
可以跟我在这里坐上一分钟吗?
Can we just sit in here for a minute?
没问题
Sure.
主锁功能还不错
Well, the master lock feature works.
可以看出来了
We know that much.

Hmm.
我一个兄弟去世了
My brother died.
哦 哦 我…
Oh. Oh, I’m…
深表遗憾
I’m so sorry.
是溺亡的
He drowned.
几年前的事了
A few years ago.
两年了
Two.
直到现在… 想起来我还会心痛
But I’m all… broken up about it still, you know?
他死的时候还不到四十岁
I mean, he wasn’t even 40 yet.
那… 真是太糟了
That is… that’s terrible.
-真令人伤感 -是啊
– So sad. – Yeah.
但我还是跨不过这道坎
But I just don’t get it.
我日日夜夜地想不能忘怀
I think about it every day, and I just don’t get it.
是不是不再想就会好受些?
I guess it’s better just not to think about it, right?
只是…
Just…
努力不去想
force it out of your mind.
当然 我能够感同身受
Sure. Yeah, I can understand that.
我不会再婚了
I’m not married anymore.
好吧
Okay.
有好用的笔可以借我吗?
Do you have a pen I could use?
再来一小块纸吧
I guess I need a little piece of paper, too.
可以 嗯…
Uh, sure. Just, um…
多谢
Thank you.
布莱恩 下车
Brian, come on out of the car.
-我叫布莱恩 -梅林达
– I’m Brian. – Melinda.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
-来吧 布莱恩 -这车我要了
Come on, Brian. – I want this car.
这款弗利特伍德的?
– – The Fleetwood?
不是冲牌子去的 只是这台 好吗?
No, no, yeah, but I want this car. Okay?
呃…
Uh…
就要这台我们坐进来的这台
I want this car. This one we’re sitting in.
-这台样车? -没错你最喜欢的这台 是吧?
– Oh, the floor model? – Yes, it’s your favorite, right?
-你要的… -是有特殊意义的 你懂吗?
– You want… – It’s special. You understand?
-可以卖♥♥给我吧? -当然
– Can I have it? – Sure.
-那好 -好的
– Okay. – Yes.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
-怎么了 伙计们? -嗨 尤金
– What’s happening, guys? – Hi, Gene.
-嗨 我是尤金·兰迪博士 -嗨
– Hi, I’m Dr. Eugene Landy. – Hi.
你怎么样?
How are you?
我是布莱恩同父异母的兄弟
I’m Brian’s brother from another mother.
-怎么了? -我打算买♥♥这台弗利特伍德 尤金
– What’s up? – I want the blue Fleetwood, Gene.
-真的? 一嗯
– Really? – Yeah.
你确定不想考虑玛蓼拉蒂?
You sure you don’t want a Maserati?
-无意冒犯 -没关系的
– No offense. – None taken.
-不 就要这台 -真的?
– No, that one. – Really?
-是她最爱的车型 -好吧
– It’s her favorite. – – Okay.
我是希望你们能够交易成功的
Well, I’m going to expect a deal here. You know?
看来是物有所值
Something worth our while.
你知道这位是谁吗? 布莱恩·威尔逊
Do you know who this man is? Brian Wilson.
沙滩男孩的布莱恩·威尔逊
Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys.

– Ah.
-你都不提一声 -因为那都是些没用的头衔
– You didn’t mention that. – Well, ’cause that stuff doesn’t matter.
会使人骄傲自大
That’s ego stuff. You know?
你不是在逗我吧
Are you kidding me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!