我们正在莫斯科追踪一群黑帮…
We’ve been tracking gangsters in Moscow…
…经营国际性色情及卖♥♥淫的非法勾当
…running an international pornography and prostitution racket.
请坐, 我们得到情报 他们在这制♥作♥色情凶杀影片 …
Sit down, please. We have information they have made snuff films here…
…并向全世界贩售
…and sold them all over the world.
色情凶杀影片, 跟我所想的是一样的吗?
Snuff film. Is that what I think it is?
这些受害者以为他们是在拍摄色情片 …
Victims believe they are making a sex film…
…结果她们在摄影镜头前被杀害
…but they are murdered in front of the camera.
目击者名字叫什么? 叫什么名字?
What is the name of the witness? What is it?
– 比莉.休斯 – 对, 比莉.休斯
– Billy Hughes, sir. – Billy Hughes. Yes.
她声称亲眼目睹拍摄过程
She claims to have seen one being made.
这些受害者是非法移♥民♥ 被黑帮剥削成了妓♥女♥ …
The victims are illegal immigrants exploited as prostitutes by a gang
…黑帮由一个家伙领导
…headed by one man.
这家伙残暴, 冷酷无情
He is brutal, ruthless.
他们叫他”死神”
They call him The Reaper.
我很诧异, 他的手下怎么这么轻易的就交出这部影片
I’m surprised his men gave up the film so easily.
如果我想的没错 …
If it is what I think it is…
…我们目击证人, 比莉.休斯现在处境很危险
…our witness, Billy Hughes, is in great danger.
喂, 我是比莉.休斯
Hello, this is Billy Hughes speaking.

Hello.
喂, 我是比莉.休斯
Hello, this is Billy Hughes speaking.

Hello.
你看过所谓的色情凶杀片吗?
Have you seen, how do you say, snuff film before?
你看过所谓的色情凶杀片吗?
Have you seen, how do you say, snuff film before?
我看过一个女生被绑在树上…
I saw a woman tied to a tree…
…手脚都被砍下, 人还活着
…kept alive while her arms and legs were cut off.
提到真是难受 …
It’s hard to talk about it…
…更别说去想了
…or even think about it.
看了真让我恶心
And it makes you sick to watch it.
你永远无法忘掉受害者的眼神
You never forget the look in the victim’s eyes.
彻底的惊惶, 恐惧 …
The sheer panic and horror…
…当她们知道她们死定了
…when they realize they’re about to die.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
不会, 长官
No, sir.

Right.

Right.
对, 长官, 对, 长官
Right, sir. Right, sir.
谢谢您, 大使先生, 感谢您的来电 我会代您向家父问候, 对
Thank you, Mr. Ambassador. I appreciate the call. I’ll give Dad your best. Right.
怎么样?
Well?
我跟妳说过 没什么好担心的
I told you. There’s nothing to worry about.
他说这是他所看过最烂的一部片子
He says the film’s the biggest piece of shit he’s ever seen.
喂, 我是比莉.休斯
Hello, this is Billy Hughes speaking.
嗨, 比莉, 我是凯伦
Hi, Billy. It’s Karen.
妳还没睡吧, 我只是想确认妳没事
I hope you weren’t sleeping. I just wanted to check and see if you’re okay.
我很好, 不用担心 妳刚才有打来吗?
I am fine. No need to worry. Did you call earlier?
没有, 我一打就通了 妳确定没事?
No, I got straight through. You sure you’re okay?
确定, 我刚在洗澡, 一切很好 我要睡了, 妳也睡吧
Sure. Had bath. All fine. Now I go to bed. You too.
我只是要告诉妳…
I just wanted to tell you…
…他们看了那部片子里面演的不是真的
…they saw the film, and it’s not the real thing.
那很好, 对吧 ?
That’s good. Right?
我听到妳那好像有什么声音?
Did I hear something there?
门铃, 等下, 我去看是谁
Doorbell. Wait. I’ll see who.
什么? 快半夜一点了
What? It’s almost 1:00.
要是我, 我不会去应门, 比莉, 比莉?
I wouldn’t get that, Billy. Billy?
比莉? 妳要小心
Billy? You be careful, now.
先看看是谁
Check who it is first.
拜托, 我要跟妳谈一下
Please. I want to talk.
– 比莉! 比莉, 妳在线上吗? – 妳可不可以不要管她?
– Billy! Billy, are you still there? – Would you leave her alone?
我听到声响, 安迪 有事发生了, 我确定
I heard a noise, Andy. Something’s happened. I swear.
比莉!
Billy!
喔, 受不了了, 我要去她那
Okay, that’s it. I’m going there.
什么?
What?
凯伦, 救命. 叫警♥察♥, 情况紧急
Karen, help. Call police. Emergency.
喂?
Hello?
– 喂? – 警♥察♥, 情况紧急
– Hello? – Police, emergency.
警♥察♥?
Police?

Yes.

Da.
喂, 我叫比莉.休斯
Hello, my name is Billy Hughes.
地址是923 -126号♥公♥寓♥…
My address is apartment 923- 126…
…契耶夫斯基 街
… Kievsky prospekt.
电♥话♥ 920- 5…
Telephone 920- 5…
这是比莉.休斯
Billy Hughes speaking.
这是数位声音电脑
This is a digital voice computer.
– 请有耐心, 我会回答 – 喂? 妳说英语?
– Please have patience and I will answer. – Hello? You English?
我叫比莉.休斯
My name is Billy Hughes.
喔? 妳怎么了, 请讲?
Yes? What do you want, please?
喂?
Hello?
救命, 有人入侵
Help. Intruder.
我听不懂, 抱歉
I no understand. Sorry.
坏人要杀我
Bad man want to kill me.
坏人? 我找会讲英语的, 好吗?
Bad man? I get man who speak English, yes?
喂? 喂? 我讲英语
Hello? Hello? I speak English.
妳没事吧?
Are you okay?
告诉我妳的地址 我们立刻派人过去
If you just give your address, we send somebody immediately.
喂?
Hello?
磁片在哪里?
Where’s the diskette?
磁片在哪里?
Where is the diskette?
我知道在妳这里!
I know you have!
我叫亚历山大.拉森 我是警♥察♥, 带着妳的衣服
My name is Alexander Larsen. I’m a policeman. Take your clothes.
我们得赶快离开这里
We must get out of here.
你得快点
You must hurry.
我会在车上跟妳解释这一切
I explain everything in the car.
快上车, 没时间了
In the car. No time now.
他们来了
They are coming.
我们现在很危险
We are in great danger.

Quick.
事情还没结束
It’s not over yet.
– 我 … – 噢, 我的天, 东西都砸烂了
– My… – Oh, my God, it’s trashed!
比莉, 妳在哪里?
Billy, where are you?
我打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥!
I’ll call the police!
比莉, 噢, 比莉, 噢, 老天
Billy. Oh, Billy. Oh, my God.
这电♥话♥怎么打?
How do you work this thing?
噢, 原来是这样
Oh, there it is.
有人死在浴…缸里…
Someone’s dead in the ba…
天啊, 噢, 老天啊!
God! Oh, my God!
– 顶住门! – 拿椅子过来!
– Get the door! – Get a chair!
– 拿椅子! – 什么椅子?
– Get the chair! – What chair?
– 椅子! – 别挡路! 搬啊!
– The chair! – Out of the way! Move!
– 把它推过去! – 搬啊 ! 把衣柜推过去!
– Put it over there! – Move! Get the wardrobe over!
– 安迪, 快点! – 推啊 !
– Andy, quick! – Push it!
我在推啊! 别挡到路! 你在干啥?
I’m pushing! Get out of the way! What are you doing?
我没办法, 噢, 老天!
I can’t. Oh, my God!
– 我没办法了, 你顶住门 – 别挡到路!
– I can’t. I can’t! You hold the door! – Get out of the way!
– 快来这里! 安迪, 快来这里! – 不要吼我!
– Come here! Andy! Come here! – Don’t yell at me!
我正把这该死的衣柜推近这该死的门!
I’m trying to get the goddamn wardrobe near the fucking door!
噢, 我的老天!
Oh, my God!
你今晚看到那位被杀的女孩…
The girl you saw murdered tonight…
…她男友偷了一片存满资料的磁片
…her boyfriend stole a diskette full of information.
钱, 姓名, 关系, 所有一切 他向”死神”勒索
Money, names, connections, everything. He blackmailed The Reaper.
非常危险. 现在他认为磁片在妳手上
Very dangerous. And now he thinks that you have the diskette.
我?
Me?
在妳那吗?
You have it?
我们没有什么磁片
We don’t have any diskettes.
那片不是 那是我的剧本
Not that one. That’s my script.
那女孩进入摄影棚时 磁片还在她那
The girl had it when she went into the studio.
但当她被谋杀后, 磁片就不见了
Then she was murdered, and it was gone.
磁片在哪?
Where is it?
快想, 妳是当时唯一在场的人
Think. You were the only person there.
快想
Think.
写, 写下来
Write. Write it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!