– 你们都带来了吗? – 我已经带来了
– Did you bring it? – I got it in here.
快点
Quickly,
Shh!
你们带了什么给我?
What you bring me?
约瑟夫贝克
Joseph Baker.
Richard Wilkens.
马修霍普金
– Matthew Hopkins. – Daniel Hopkins.
丹尼尔普尔
– Daniel Poole. – Jacob Pope.
– 雅各布泊普. – 威廉布理吉
– William Bridges. – Adam Town.
雅各布泊普
– Jacob Poole. – Michael Pope.
贝蒂
Betty?
鲁思
Ruth.
对约瑟夫贝克下个符咒
Make a spell on Joseph Baker, Tituba.
让他爱我
Make him love me.
– 让丹尼尔普尔成为我的丈夫. – 给我亚当汤
Make Daniel Poole my husband.
我要雅各布泊普 永远爱我
– Bring me Adam Town. – I want Jacob Poole to love me forever.
– 爱比,你想要谁? – 她想要约翰普洛特-加龙省
Abby, who do you want?
– She wants John Proctor. – Get her John Proctor again, Tituba.
给她约翰普洛特-加龙省吧,铁土巴神
不,爱比,这样做不好
No, Abby. That be a bad thing!
爱比,不要啊!
Abby, no!
牧师来了!
It’s the minister!
快走! 他会看见我们!
Come away! He’ll see us!
我动不了了! 帮帮我! 救我呀!
I can’t move! Abby, I can’t move!
Help me! Help me! No! No! I can’t move!
不! 我动不了! 帮帮我!
Help me, please! I can’t move!
我不能动了! 救命呀!
Oh, help me!
No! No! No! No! Help! No!
帮孩子穿好衣服 到我的书房♥来
Dress the child and come to my study.
贝蒂
Betty.
贝蒂!
Betty!
贝蒂?
Betty?
威廉丝小姐
格瑞夫人,帕瑞斯牧师请医生立刻过去
if it please, Mrs. Griggs…
– 贝蒂生病了. 她醒不过来. – 醒不过来?
Reverend Parris asks that the doctor come at once. Betty’s gone sick.
– She can’t wake. – Can’t she?
医生赶去普南家了. 他们家的鲁思也是醒不过来
The doctor’s gone to the Putnams’. Their Ruth can’t wake either.
我担心这是没药可治的
I fear there be no medicines for this.
我从没见过这种情况
I have seen nothing like it before.
没有发烧…
There be no fever
…没有伤口…
nor wound…
…却沉睡不醒
and yet she sleeps.
亲爱的上帝
Oh, dear Lord. My Betty is the same.
我的贝蒂也是如此
– 情况一样? – 唯一不同的是 她眼睛是闭上的
– The same? – Only her eyes are closed.
这是魔鬼,不是吗? 魔鬼已经掌控了她们
It’s the devil, isn’t it?
普南大妈…
The devil has taken hold of them.
医生,我求你. 她是我仅有的一切了. 我不能失去她
Oh, Goody Putnam, I know not-
Doctor, I beg you. She is my last, my only. I cannot lose her.
我会尽力的,普南大妈
I shall do all I can, Goody Putnam…
但这种病超过了我的能力
but this may be a sickness beyond my art.
托马斯!
Thomas!
我求你,病因肯定是跟魔法有关的
I beg you.
你也不理解吧,长官?
We cannot leap to witchcraft for the cause of this. – Don’t you understand it, sir?
是有报复心的邪灵 在攻击这些孩子们
There are hurtful, vengeful spirits laying hands on these children.
你负责掌管这里
Let you take hold here.
不要让别人控制了你. 你要独♥立♥判断呀
Let no one charge you.
还没到时候. 我需要时间. 我必须思考 必须祈祷
Declare it yourself.
Not yet. I need time.
我同意帕瑞斯牧师
I must think. I must pray.
Yes. I agree with Reverend Parris.
您好,先生
Good day to you, sir.
她仍然沉睡不醒,怎么办呢 医生?
She still sleeps, then, Doctor?
– 她在飞翔 – 飞翔? 快过来
– She flies, you know. – Flies?
– 乔治柯林斯有看到她. – 看到什么?
– Aye. – Oh, come now, man.
牧师的女儿 有去英格索家的谷仓
– George Collins seen it with his own eyes. – Seen what?
The minister’ Daughter going over…
– 叔叔,也许你应该去告诉他们… – 告诉他们什么?
Uncle, perhaps you ought to go down and tell the people to-
我的女儿和外甥女…
What shall I tell them?
…被发现像异教♥徒♥一样 在森林里跳舞?
That my daughter and my niece
I discovered dancing like heathen in the forest?
我们有跳舞…
We did dance…
…有时候还鞭打我, 她们一直在谈的是魔法
and let me be whipped if I must be…
but they are talking of witchcraft.
贝蒂不是女巫!
Betty’s not witched!
你们在森林里施咒召灵?
Were you conjuring spirits in the forest?
– 我现在要听实话. – 我们从不曾施咒召灵
– I want the truth now. – We never conjured spirits.
听我说 孩子
Now hear me, child.
你必须明白 这教堂里有派系 一心想把我拉下讲坛
You must know that there is a faction in this church…
我知道
– sworn to drive me from my pulpit. – I know that, sir.
他们会完全摧毁我 如果我自己家…
And they will destroy me now if my own house…
…成了猥亵的制♥造♥中心
turns out to be the center of some obscene practice.
我看到有人 赤♥裸♥的在树林间奔跑
Now, I saw someone naked running through the trees.
– 根本没有… – 别撒谎! 我看到了 !
– No one was- – Don’t lie to me! I saw it!
– 那只是运动,叔叔 – 你说这是运动? 她还醒不过来呢!
– ‘Twere only sport, Uncle. – You call this sport? She cannot wake!
给我诚实的回答
Now, give me upright answer now.
在城里你的名声一向很好,不是吗?
Your name in the town is entirely white. Is it not?
我毫无愧对这好名声,先生
There be no blush about my name, sir.
那为什么 普洛特-加龙省太太要解雇你呢?
Why did Goody Proctor discharge you from her service?
因为我拒绝当她的奴隶
Because I refused to be her slave.
我听说约翰普洛特-加龙省…
I have heard said that John Proctor…
约翰普洛特-加龙省和你…
John Proctor and you…
我的声誉在镇上一向很好!
My name is good in the village!
伊丽莎白普洛特-加龙省 是个妒忌又爱嚼舌根的骗子!
Elizabeth Proctor’s an envious, gossiping liar!
帕瑞斯先生,他们正在找你. 您得下来一趟
Mr. Parris They’re asking for you. You must come down, sir.
贝蒂,我的宝贝,醒醒呀
Betty, my sweet, wake up.
醒醒,贝蒂
Wake up, Betty.
贝蒂! 别这样!
Betty.
Now, stop this!
我知道你听得见. 快起来!
I know you hear me.
Wake up now!
贝蒂!
Betty!
约翰!
John! Giles and Martha are here!
吉莱斯和马莎都来了
好的
All right.
孩子们
– Boys. – Come on.
你必须跟我去镇上一趟,约翰
You got to come with me to the village, John.
帕瑞斯先生召开了一个公民会议
Mr. Parris, God help us, has summoned a meeting of the society.
为了什么?
– What for? – What for?
为什么? 他开大会 哪次不是为了他自己的利益?
Why has that man ever called a meeting…
– 是我在做说明耶. – 抱歉 我没注意
except for his own benefit?
I’m explaining it, Martha.
大家都说他的女儿贝蒂,被施了巫术
Sorry not to have noticed.
They are saying his daughter Betty has been witched.
一直醒不过来 普南家的女儿也是一样
– Witched? – Aye. She sleeps and can’t be waked…
and the Putnam girl too, they say.
– 你还知道些什么,玛丽华伦? – 没有了
What do you know of this silliness, Mary Warren? – Nothing.
我感觉气氛不妙
I smell mischief here. You must come with me, John.
你必须跟我来,约翰. 他们会想要听你的判断
– 怎么会醒不过来呢? – 老天才知道
Folk will be looking to your judgment.
– How can they not wake up? – God knows.
你先去,我马上来
– You go right ahead, Giles. I’ll be along. – Right.
– 回头见,伊丽莎白. – 再见,马莎
– I’ll see you soon, Elizabeth. – Good-bye, Martha.
田野里还有花呢
There are still flowers in the field.
你可以剪一些回来
You might cut some.
– 这家里还像是冬天. – 好 我会摘些花回来的
It’s winter in here yet.
Aye, I’ll cut some flowers.
Hurry! Hurry, we’ll be late!
Wait for me! I’ll race you to the meeting house!
Get up, now. Get up.
给一个铜板. 给一个铜板. 远离魔鬼
Give a penny. Give a penny. I know the devil.
奥斯本大妈,没让你在这乞讨呀
Goody Osborne, you have no permission to beg here.
– 我在这里等你. 我害怕这些. – 害怕? 为什么?
I’ll wait for you. I fear this.
Fear it? Why?
让我们冷静下来
Let us quiet our hearts.
你们都听到了谣言…
You are all aware of the rumors…
…说是凶灵从地狱来到了这里
of that spirit come among us out of hell-
说那个就是 上帝与基♥督♥徒的天敌 “魔鬼”
That hateful enemy of God and all Christian people, the devil.
我已经邀请 比佛力市的约翰霍尔教士 来我们赛伦镇
Now, I have invited…
the Reverend John Hale of Beverly to come to Salem.
他对于魔鬼的技俩…
He has-
…有很深的钻研 他一定能平息此事
He has delved deeply into all demonic arts…
and will surely go to the bottom of this.
你们一定记得 去年比佛力也闹过女巫事件…
You may recall in Beverly last year…
they believed they had a witch…
…直到霍尔先生检查了她…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!