Do you like the room?
你喜欢这房♥子吗?
Omar says you have nowhere to live. I won’t charge.
Omar说你还没有地方可住。住这儿吧,我不会收费的。
Why not? – you Can unscrew.
为什么? – 因为你很能干。
That’s confirmed beautifully.
你干的很漂亮。
But can you unblock?
但你能让它更干净些吗?
Can you keep this zoo under control?
你能让它保持在你的控制之下吗?
I wish Salim could see this.
我真希望Salim能看见这个。
Why?
为什么?
He’s on to us.
他能联♥系♥到我们。
Yes, he’s just biding his time, and then he’ll get us.
是的,他是在争取时间,然后会报复我们。
Moose, make yourself useful. You’ve taken the room at Nasser’s place?
Moose,让你自己显得有用些。 – 你现在住在Nasser的地方是吗?
Make sure you pay the rent, or you’ll have to chuck yourself out the window.
一定要记住付房♥租,要不你就要被拒之门外了。
Moose.
Moose。
That’ll do.
好的。
Let’s open. The whole world’s waiting.
让我们开张吧,整个世界都在期待着呢。
I’ve invited Nasser to the launch, and Papa’s coming.
我已经邀请Nasser来了,爸爸也会过来的。
They’re not here yet. Papa hasn’t been out for months.
他们还没来。 – 爸爸已经好几个月都没出家门了。
We can’t move till he arrives.
我们必须要等他到才能开张。
What time did they say they’d be here? An hour ago.
他们说他们什么时候来了吗? – 应该是一小时前。
They ain’t gonna come.
他们不会来了。
Follow me.
跟我来。
Shall I open the champagne? Didn’t I predict this?
我应该开香槟吗? – 我可没预料到。
You did, man.
你应该想到的。
This whole stinking area’s on its knees, begging for clean trousers.
这整个区域的人都跪求着有干净的裤子穿。
The jewel in the jacks, here, South London, this place will be.
这里将会成为南伦敦的一颗明星,就像夹克里的珠宝一样。
Jesus Christ.
天啊。
Do you want to open the place up?
你难道不想开张吗?
Not till Papa comes, remember?
我们要等爸爸来,你忘记了吗?
Your father?
你父亲?
He went out of his way with you…
他和你走了出来…
and with all my friends.
还有和我的所有朋友。
He did, didn’t he?
他确实那么做了,不是吗?
What you on about, man?
怎么了?
About how, years later, he saw the same boys.
在那之间,几年后,他看到同样的男孩…
And what were they doing?
你猜他们在干吗?
What?
干什么?
Marching.
游♥行♥。
Marching through Lewisham.
游♥行♥着穿过Lewisham。
It was bricks and bottles and Union Jacks.
到处都是砖头、瓶子还有英国国旗。
It was “lmmigrants Out,” kill us.
“移♥民♥者滚蛋”,否则杀了我们。
People we knew.
是我们认识的人。
And it was you.
是你。
He saw you marching, and you saw his face watching you.
他看见你也在游♥行♥,你也看见他正看着你。
Don’t deny it. We were there when you went past.
不要否认。当你走过去的时候我们就在那里。
Papa hated himself and he hated his job.
我爸爸恨他自己也恨他的工作。
He was afraid on the streets for me…
他为我在街上而害怕…
so he took it out on her, and she couldn’t bear it.
所以他把她带了出去,她无法承受这一切。
Such failure.
如此的失败。
Such emptiness.
如此的空虚。
Come on, hurry up. We’re waiting.
快来,我们都在等着呢。
There ain’t nothing I can say to make it up to you.
我说什么也不能决定你该如何。
There’s only things I can do to show you…
唯一我可以做的只是告诉你…
that I am with you.
我是和你一起的。
What a beautiful thing they’ve done with it, isn’t it?
他们干的多么的漂亮啊,不是吗?
Oh, God. And with music, too.
哦,天啊。还有音乐!
It’s like a wonderful ship. I’d no idea.
这真像是艘漂亮的大船。
He’s a marvel, that boy, I tell you.
我告诉你,那个男孩简直就是个奇迹。
You don’t have to tell me. But I tell you everything five times.
你不必告诉我。 – 但我每次都把事情告诉你五遍。
At least.
我说的是至少。
Am I a bad man to you?
我对你来说是个坏人吗?
You are sometimes careless.
你有时很粗心。
Dance with me.
来跳舞吧。
We are learning.
我们在学。
But where are those two buggers?
那两个家伙在哪?
Johnny did all the physical work on this.
所有的体力活都是Johnny干的。
You’re fond of that boy.
你爱上了那个男孩了?
I want to do something more to help the other deadbeat children like him.
我想做更多的一些事情来帮助像他那样的孩子。
And you’re tired of work.
你厌倦了工作了吗?
It’s time I became a holy man.
该是我变成一个神圣的人的时候了。
A sadhu of South London. – Yes.
南伦敦的圣人。 – 是的。
But first, we must marry Omar off.
但是我们首先要将Omar的婚事定下来。
Shit! Typical.
妈的。 – 他们来了。
What the hell are you doing? Sunbathing?
你们在这里干吗呢?晒日光浴呢吗?
Asleep, Uncle. We were shagged out.
我们在睡觉。头发都乱了。
Where’s Papa?
爸爸在哪呢?
Would you do us the honor, madam?
能有幸请您为我们剪彩吗?
Love to. – Here.
当然。 – 给。
Okay.
放音乐。
We thought we’d do the bloody area a favor, you know.
我想我们帮了这个肮脏的地方一个大忙。
Lift up the place a bit.
扩大一点空间。
I can’t do that. Here you are.
我可不能那么做,给您。
Hello, welcome. – Hello.
你好,欢迎光临。 – 你好。
Enjoying your wash?
请随便。
Lovely.
太可爱了。
Laundrettes are impossible. I’ve got two laundrettes.
洗衣房♥是不可能的,我已经有两个洗衣房♥了。
Two ulcers, plus piles.
真是雪上加霜。
Hello? Angela?
嘿,Angela?
It’s me.
是我!
What’s your surname? Berthoty.
你贵姓? – Berthoty。
That’s it. I know your mother.
哦,那就对了。我认识你的母亲。
I thought Papa might just make it today, Uncle.
我想我爸爸今天会来的。
He said he never visits laundrettes.
他说他从来不去洗衣房♥。
Angela, be reasonable.
Angela,别这样。
You can always buy some new ones, can’t you?
你总能买♥♥到新的不是吗?
Good. It’s Tania.
哦,是Tania。
I’ve never met her, but she has a beautiful face.
我从来没见过她,据说她长得很漂亮。
Who invited Tania, damn it?
谁请Tania来的?妈的。
I did, Uncle.
叔叔,是我。
Do you two know each other?
你们两个认识吗?
At last. After so long in my family’s life.
经过了这么长的家庭生活,我们终于认识了。
Bring Tania over here.
带Tania过来。
Tania, I do feel that I know you.
Tania,我想我认识你。
But you don’t.
但你不认识我。
Marry her. What’s wrong with her?
去娶她,她有什么不好?
When I say marry her, you damn well do it.
当我说你要娶她的时候,你照着做就是了。
I don’t mind my father having a mistress.
我不介意我父亲陷入迷途。
Good. I’m so grateful.
那很好,我很感激。
I don’t mind my father spending our money on you…
我不介意我父亲在你身上花钱……
Why don’t you mind?
你为什么介意?
Please be nice to her. Pressure off my fucking head.
对她好点。我的头都要快被气炸了!
…or my father being with you, instead of with our mother.
我父亲和你在一起而不是和我们的母亲。
Your penis works, doesn’t it?
你的老二还能使,不是吗?
But I don’t like women who live off men.
但是我不喜欢倚赖男人生活的女人。
Get going.
快去啊。
That’s a pretty disgusting, parasitical thing, isn’t it?
那些寄生的东西很恶心,不是吗?
Tania, come and look at the spin dryers.
Tania,来这看看快速旋转干衣机。
They’re fluff drying.
它们能把软毛弄干。
But tell me, who do you live off?
告诉我,你依赖于谁生活?
And you must understand…
你必须明白…
we’re of different generations…
我们是不同的世代…
different classes.
属于不同的等级。
Everything is waiting for you.
一切都在等着你呢。
The only thing that has ever waited for me…
为我等待的唯一的事…
is your father.
就是你的父亲。
We’d better get going. See you, boys.
我们最好先走吧。再见了孩子们。
No, I am not drunk, Angela.
哦,我不是个醉鬼,Angela。
I told you, I’m not gonna see her again.
我告诉你,我不想再见到她了。
How could I? I didn’t ask her to come, Rachel.
我怎么会?我没有邀请她啊,Rachel。
Please…
别…
I’ll explain to you.
听我解释…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!