Darling, listen.
亲爱的,听我说…
Please listen to me.
请听我解释…
It’s not my fault, I didn’t ask her to come.
这不是我的错,我没叫她来。
Didn’t you, then? Who did?
不是你干的还能有谁?
The boys! That’s what you say.
是他们。是那些孩子们。 – 这是你的片面之词。
You made me look stupid.
你让我显得很蠢。
Can we go to the club or something, for God’s sake?
让我们先去俱乐部或是别的地方吧,天啊!
No! I’m not going anywhere with you.
不!我不会再和你去任何地方了。
Please.
哦,别!
Goodbye, Omar. – Bye-bye.
再见,Omar。 – 再见。
I want to leave home.
我想离开家。
I need to break away.
我需要离开。
You’ll have to help me, financially.
你必须在财政上帮助我。
As well as everything else, why don’t you go to the Palace no more?
像其他事物一样,你为什么不回“宫殿”?
Palace ain’t my team.
“宫殿”不再接纳我。
Millwall me.
他们不要我了。
I’m drunk.
我喝醉了。
Will you marry me? – what about England?
你愿意嫁给我吗? – 英国怎么样?
I bet you don’t even support England anymore, do you?
我敢打赌你不再支持英国了,不是吗?
Palace gave you a trial, didn’t they? Yeah.
“宫殿”那里考验了你,不是吗? – 是的。
Told my mom Palace wanted me for a sweeper.
告诉我妈妈,“宫殿”想为了一个清洁工要我。
She said, “I reckon that’s about your level.”
“我指望着靠你的水平呢。”她说。
If you can get me some money.
如果你能给我些钱。
Omo’s getting married.
Omar要结婚了。
I’m afraid you owe me an awful lot of money.
我怕你欠了我非常多的钱。
The beard, remember?
胡子,记得吗?
Good, it’s all coming back. I think I better have that money back.
很好,又都回来了。我最好还是把那钱要回来。
I haven’t got money like that now. Because it’s all in the laundrette.
我还没有那么多的钱 – 因为钱都在洗衣房♥里呢。
I’d better have a decent down payment, then.
我最好能得到一个相当好的头期款。
About half.
得要有一半你欠我的钱。
By the time Nasser has his annual party, say?
当Nasser举♥行♥他的年度庆典的时候,
Or I’ll instruct him to get rid of the laundrette.
或者我可以叫他砸了这洗衣房♥。
It took you a while to get on to us.
你花了好一会儿与我们联♥系♥呢。
Wanted to see what you’d do. How’s your Papa?
我想要看见你将要做的。你♥爸♥爸怎么样了 ?
So many books written and read. Politicians sought him out.
那么多书等着去写、去读。政客们在寻找他。
Bhutto was his close friend.
Bhutto是他很好的朋友。
But we’re nothing in England without money.
如果我们没钱的话,我们在英国什么也不是。
I told you already.
我告诉过你了。
Come on, Angela.
别这样,Angela。
That’s stupid.
这样很蠢。
Of course I won’t.
我当然不会了。
Of course not.
绝对不会。
Who told you that, anyway?
无论如何,是谁告诉你的?
Didn’t I tell you?
我没有告诉你吗?
Didn’t I tell you about that noise last night?
我没有告诉你关于昨晚噪音的问题吗?
Where did you go? You just disappeared.
你去哪了?你突然消失了。
Drinking, I went. With my old mates.
我和我老朋友去喝酒了。
It ain’t illegal.
我想那不是违法的。
Of course it is. Laundrettes are a big commitment.
当然那是。洗衣房♥是你一个很大的承诺。
Why aren’t you at work?
你为什么不工作?
Lt’ll be closing time soon.
很快就要关门了。
You’ll be locking the place up, and coming to bed.
你要将那里关好门,然后回来睡觉。
No, it never closes.
不,它永远不关门。
One of us has got to be there. That way, we begin to make money.
我们之中的一个必须在那里。那样我们才能挣钱。
You’re getting greedy. I want big money.
你变得越来越贪婪了。 – 我想要赚大钱。
I’m not gonna be beat down by this country.
我不会被整个国家给打倒的。
In school, you and your friends kicked me around.
在学校里,你和你的朋友一起耍我。
And what are you doing now? Washing my floor.
你现在在干什么?清洗我的地板。
That’s how I like it.
我就是喜欢它。
Now get to work.
现在快去工作。
Get to work, I said, or else you’re fired.
快去工作,要不然我就要解雇你。
What about you?
你呢?
I don’t want to see you for a little while.
我这一段不再想见到你了。
I got some big thinking to do.
我有一些大的想法去考虑。
But today…
但今天…
it’s been the best day.
是最好的一天。
Almost the best day.
几乎是最完美的一天。
I recognize you, at least.
至少我认识了你。
We was expecting you today.
我们今天正在期待着你。
I’ve come.
我这就来。
The invitation was for 3:00, Mr. Ali.
Mr. Ali请柬上写明是三点钟来。
It’s only 3:10 now.
现在只不过是三点十分。
You know…
哦…
I thought I’d come to the wrong place.
我还以为我来错地方了呢。
That I’d suddenly found myself in a ladies’ hairdressing salon in Pinner…
我突然发现自己身处在女士美发沙龙里…
where one might get a pink rinse.
在一个卸妆的地方。
Do you do a good pink rinse?
你还在化妆吗?
Or are you still a fascist?
或者你还是个法♥西♥斯♥?
You used to give us a lot of good advice, sir…
先生,你过去常常给我一些很好的建议…
when I was little. – when you were little.
当我还很小的时候。 – 当你还很小的时候。
What’s it made of you?
你现在在干什么?
Are you a politician? Journalist?
是一位政客吗?新闻记者?
Trade unionist?
贸易工会会员?
No.
不。
You’re an underpants cleaner.
你是一个内♥裤♥清洁工。
Oh, dear.
哦,天啊。
The working class is such a great disappointment to me.
劳动阶级对我如此的失望。
I ain’t made much of myself.
我不太重视我自己。
You’d better get on and do something.
你最好干点什么。
Help me.
帮帮我。
I don’t want my son in this…
我不希望我的儿子在…
underpants-cleaning condition.
在这种清洗内♥裤♥的地方工作。
I want him reading in college.
我希望他上大学。
You tell him.
你去告诉他。
You go to college.
你去上大学。
He must have knowledge. We all must, now…
他必须有知识!我们都必须有…
if we’re to see clearly what is being done and to whom…
如果我们能看清都是些什么人在做些什么…
in this country.
在这个国家里。
Right?
不是吗?
I don’t know. It depends on what he wants. No.
我不太清楚。这要具体看他想怎样了。 – 不。
You use your influence.
运用你的影响力。
Not a bad dump you’ve got here.
不是你在这的这个垃圾堆。
What did you make me come all this way for?
你让我过来干什么?
What’s going on? It’s heavy, man.
怎么了? – 很严重。
Bilquis is making magic potions from leaves, bird beaks and stuff.
Bilquis正在以树叶、鸟嘴和一些填充物为原料配制一种魔法药水。
She’s putting them on Rachel.
她把它给Rachel喝了。
Is it working?
它作效吗?
The furniture is shaking. The trousers are walking by themselves.
家具都在摇动,裤子都能自己走路了。
Rachel’s come out in a rash.
Rachel在紧急关头逃了出来。
Glass is all over the place.
碎玻璃满地都是。
I’m out.
我退出了。
Salim’s got to have money, soon.
Salim很快又要有钱了。
A lot of money. He’s threatened me.
很多的钱。他威胁我。
This city’s chock-full of money.
这个城市塞满了钱。
When I used to want money… You’d steal it.
你过去想要钱的时候… – 去偷。
Decide, now, if you want it to be like that again.
现在就决定吧,如果你还想那样做的话。
She’s illiterate. Tania’s writing to her sister for her.
她是个文盲。Tania正为她给她姐姐写信。
Bilquis is thinking about going back to Pakistan…
Bilquis正考虑回巴基斯坦…
after she’s hospitalized Rachel with her potion.
当她给Rachel下了药之后。
Nasser’s on a marathon sulk.
Nasser正因为马拉松闹情绪。
He’s going for the world record.
他要突破世界记录。
We’ll just have to do a job to get the money.
我们为了能拿到钱仅仅有一件事要做。
I don’t want you going back to all that. Just to get us through.
我不想让你回到从前那样。 – 只是让我们度过难关罢了。
We’re going to go on.
我们要继续。
You want that, don’t you?
你想那么做,不是吗?
Yeah. I want you.
是的。我想要你。
Fuck me, what’s she doing with that mouse?
天啊,她在拿那只老鼠干什么?
Bilquis!
Bilquis!
God damn you!
妈的!
Who does he reckon he is, your uncle, some kind of big, gaspy geezer?
他指望他自己是谁?你叔叔?大块头的笨老头?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!