Home 喜剧电影 宝贝小情人2(1994)

宝贝小情人2(1994)

0
宝贝小情人2(1994)

是个很好的缓解手段,尤其从手术室出来。
…it makes a good relief from the operating room.
– 我有责任把知识传递下去… – 嗨。菲尔苏尔顿法斯。抱歉。
– I feel I have an obligation to pass along… – Hi. Phil Sultenfuss. Sorry.
– 有问题吗? – 不,没有问题。
– Some kind of problem here? – No, there’s no problem.
赫本博士想换他的机油。
Dr. Helburn just needs to have his oil changed.
我明白。
I see.
因为通常这事不需要谈那么长时间。
‘Cause usually that doesn’t require such a lengthy consultation.
罗丝很周到。
Well, Rose was being very thorough.
罗丝?
Was Rose?
你为什么不在明天早上8:00我们开门时来?
Why don’t you come in tomorrow morning at 8:00, when we open?
– 我们开始换。 – 我会的。
– We’ll get started. – I’ll be here.
我很期待。
I look forward to it.
对不起。我会擦的。不要担心。
I’m sorry. I’ll get that for you. Don’t worry.
变得更糟了。
Made it worse.
明天再说。漂亮的轮胎。
Get that for you in the morning. Nice wheels.
谢谢。
Thanks.
他为什么要碰你?
Why was he touching you?
他不是碰我。他只是比划。
He wasn’t touching me. He was just gesturing.
– 他爱抚着你。 – 看在上帝的份上!
– He was caressing you. – For God’s sake!
神吗?我没想到你要祈求上帝…
God? I didn’t think you’d want to invoke God…
因为他看到的比我更多。
…because he saw more than I did.
菲尔,如果你想要丈夫的权利, 你必须先问一下我。
Phil, if you want the rights of a husband, you’ll have to ask me something.
如果没有,你必须习惯。
If not, you’ll have to get accustomed to the rights of what you are.
– 那是什么? – 刚才?
– What’s that? – Right now?
一个好心房♥客的机械技能。
An intimate boarder with mechanical skills.
你好。
Hi.
哦,你好!调查怎么样?
Oh, hi! How’s the investigation going?
只需拨♥打♥我们的“穷途末路儿童热♥线♥。”
Just call us the “Dead End Kids.”
– 我可以用电♥话♥吗? – 哦,是的,当然。
– May I use the phone, please? – Oh, yeah, sure. Help yourself.
谁都有品味,都想生孩子…
Anyone with taste, anyone with breeding…
一位绅士也许会选择绿色英国赛车,棕褐色的内饰。
A gentleman would choose British racing green with maybe a tan interior.
但是,当你买♥♥一辆红色轿车,黑色的内饰…
But when you buy a red car with a black interior…
…钢丝轮,你心里有一件事…
…and wire wheels, you have one thing on your mind…
呃…我形容一件事太绅士了
…and I’m too much of a gentleman to say what that one thing is…
…就因为孩子在这里。
…in front of the children.
即使我只是一个光榮的房♥客。
Even if I am just a glorified boarder.
你好。我想要赤柱罗森菲尔德相片工作室的电♥话♥。
Hi. I’d like the number for Stanley Rosenfeld Photo Studios.
摄影是一种艺术形式,如果你对发生的事情…
Photography is an art form, if you take it seriously enough…
有足够的重视。
…which I happen to do.
– 埃斯特,尤物,你。 – 定格!
– Esther, you gorgeous thing, you. – Stanley!
– 微笑的小鸟!坚持。 – 收腹,哈罗德。
– Smile for the birdie! Hold, hold. – Stomach in, Harold.
漂亮。
Beautiful.
– 谢谢你。 – 谢谢你。
– Thank you. – Thank you.
你的母亲很特别。
Your mother was something special.
说实话,我暗恋过她。
To tell you the truth, I had quite a crush on her.
– 真的吗? – 谁不是呢?
– Really? – Who didn’t?
她可以像杰里韦斯特一样打篮球,她像賽德查里斯一样跳舞。
She could play basketball like Jerry West, she’d dance like Cyd Charisse.
然后,她看着你的那双蓝眼睛,忘了烦恼吧。
Then she’d look at you with those blue eyes, forget about it.
我好几次想约她出去…
I asked her out a couple of times…
但她总是说不行。
…but she always said no.
莱尼,南希,你们刚结婚。
Lenny, Nancy, you just got married.
快乐点!看起来不错。
Look happy! Look like you mean it.
漂亮。
Beautiful.
我记得那些日子。
I remember those days.
然后,我们去了加州大学洛杉矶分校,她开始在…
Then we all went off to UCLA and she started hanging around…
……与那些戏剧系在一起。
…with those drama department types.
有一个人,彼得·韦伯…
There was one guy, Peter Webb…
现在的好莱坞大导演。
…who’s a big director in Hollywood now.
我知道他的唯一原因是,我们都在一个大诗歌♥班…
The only reason I know him is that we were all in a big poetry class…
…还有阿尔伯特博得菲尔德这个疯狂的家伙,。
…with this crazy guy, Albert Boderfelder.
– 彼得梅尔德? – 彼得梅尔德,对!
– Beidermeyer? – Beidermeyer, that’s it!
这是个疯子!
What a madman!
– 他是一个伟大的诗人。 – 他是谁?
– He’s a great poet. – He is?
– 你认识他吗? – 每个人都认识。
– Do you know him? – Everybody did.
日落而息的下午,行走在喷泉边的柑橘林。
Walk along Citrus between Fountain and Sunset any afternoon.
他会记得我的母亲,肯定的。
He’ll remember my mother, for sure.
是很大的班级,维达…
It was a big class, Vada, and…
但是,他当然会记得。谁能够忘记麦琪呀?
But, well, of course he’ll remember. Who could forget Maggie?
还有一件事。
Just one more thing.
这是否意味着什么吗?
Does this mean anything to you?
不,不,但我希望它有意义。
No, it doesn’t, but I wish it did.
好了,感谢您的帮助,罗森菲尔德先生。
Well, thanks for your help, Mr. Rosenfeld.
抱歉我的母亲不会和你约会。
I’m sorry my mother wouldn’t go out with you.
我敢肯定,她将有个快乐的时光。
I’m sure she would’ve had a great time.
我一直努力给她一个好时光。
I would’ve tried to show her a good time.
我答应她,我永远不会忘记她,而且我从来没有。
I promised her that I’d never forget her and I never did.
斯坦利罗森菲尔德没有忘记她。
Stanley Rosenfeld does not forget.
这就是他每天走的街道。
This is the street he walks down every day.
– 当他需要灵感… – 小子,你真的很崇拜他啊。
– When he needs inspiration… – Boy, you’re really into this.
他是最伟大的诗人之一。
He is one of the great poets.
我认为就是他。
I think it’s him.
他在写作。
He’s writing.
你好?
Hello?
如果你是卖♥♥饼干的女童子军,我都要得糖尿病了。
If you’re selling Girl Scout cookies, I’m borderline diabetic.
你是阿尔弗雷德彼得梅耶尔吗?
You’re Alfred Beidermeyer, aren’t you?
你一定要提醒我吗?
You had to remind me?
– 你在写一首诗? – 不,我在写电♥话♥公♥司♥…
– Are you writing a poem? – No, I’m writing the phone company…
,因为他们一直在收我打到委内瑞拉加拉加斯的电♥话♥费。
…because they keep charging me for calls to Caracas, Venezuela.
你在加拉加斯认识什么人吗?
Do you know anybody in Caracas, Venezuela?

No.
我也不认识。
Neither do I.
“不要问丧钟为谁而鸣”。
“Ask not for whom the bell tolls.”
我的吃药时间,我的午睡时间。
Time for my medication and my nap.
– 我们帮你。 – 我可以处理的。
– Here, we’ll help you carry this stuff. – I can handle that.
哦,谢谢你。住在阁楼。
Oh, thank you. I’m in the penthouse.
阁楼A.那里,在左侧。
Penthouse A. It’s there, over on the left.
如果他有心脏病,你要自己把他的尸体背下去吗。
If he has a heart attack, you’re carrying the body down yourself.
– 至少,你有足够的锻炼机会。 – 让我保持年轻。
– At least it gives you plenty of exercise. – It keeps me young.
– 你想放在哪儿? – 就放在那里。
– Where do you want this? – Just put it over there.
– 你还教书呢? – 不,不,不。
– Do you still teach? – No, no, no.
我10年前放弃了。
I gave it up 10 years ago.
其实,它抛弃了我。
Actually, it gave me up.
我母亲在加州大学洛杉矶分校就参加过你的。
My mother took this course with you at UCLA.
“诗学思想的基础。”
“Foundations of Poetic Thought.”
加州大学洛杉矶分校吗?我的初级教授时期。
UCLA? My cardigan sweater period.
她叫麦琪穆尔德凡。
Her name was Maggie Muldovan.
哦。
Oh.
记得她吗?
Remember her?
我一直被人祝福,因为我有个非常糟糕的记忆力。
I’ve been blessed with a very bad memory.
人们说她看起来像我。
People say she looked like me.
在那些日子里我有点喝醉了。
I was drinking a little in those days.
我这些天也喝一点了。
I’m drinking a little these days, too.
我敢肯定,她觉得您的演讲引人入胜。
I’m sure she found your lectures fascinating.
哦,我对此表示怀疑。
Oh, I doubt it.
作家是出了名的无聊。
Writers are notoriously boring.
不,他们不是。
No, they’re not.
我并不想成为一个作家。
I don’t wanna be a writer.
我想成为像你一样。
I wanna be just like you.
我?
Me?
亲爱的,这不是个会奖励诗歌♥的国家。
My dear, this is not a country that rewards poetry.
这个国家只奖励耗油量。
This is a country that rewards gas mileage.
此外,人们不读诗了,他们看电视。
Besides, people don’t read poetry anymore, they watch television.
不要成为一个诗人。
Don’t be a poet.
做一个电视修理工!
Be a TV repairman!
维达,来吧。
Vada, come on.
当我需要振作起来,有个我经常去的地方 。
I’ve got a place I always go when I need cheering up.
焦油坑? 这是你振作起来吗?
The tar pits? This is where you come to get cheered up?
这样看:
Look at it this way:
无论我感觉多糟糕,但都没有濒临绝种那样糟…
However bad I feel, it isn’t as bad as becoming extinct…
…在充满焦油的无底洞。
…in a bottomless pit of tar.
我觉得我很奇怪。
And I thought I was weird.