您是很怪异。
You are weird.
我们走吧。
Let’s just go.
哦,不。等等。我挺喜欢你把我带到这里的。
Oh, no. Wait. I like that you brought me here.
嘿,我为什么要在乎呢?我的意思是,想一下:
Hey, what do I care? I mean, consider the source:
来自宾夕法尼亚州的一只小鸡,还有个心情戒指。
A chick from Pennsylvania who wears a mood ring.
这不只是一只心情戒指。
This isn’t just a mood ring.
有用吗?
Does it work?
不是开罐器或什么的…
Well, it doesn’t open cans or anything…
是我一个朋友的提醒。
It’s sort of a reminder of a friend of mine.
男朋友吗?
Boyfriend?
嗯,他是个男孩。他是我的朋友。
Well, he was a boy. He was my friend.
他是我最好的朋友。
He was my best friend.
当我们还是孩子,我们要去…
When we were kids we were gonna…
搬出这里,生活在布雷迪。
…move out here and live with the Brady Bunch.
然后,我在树林里把戒指掉了…
Then, I lost this ring in the woods…
当他去找的时候,他被蜜蜂螫到,他死了。
…and when he went to find it, he got stung by bees and he died.
你觉得你的朋友现在在天堂…
Do you think your friend’s up in heaven now…
…看着你,一直看着你?
…Iooking down on you, and watching you all the time?
嗯,我不希望他一直看着我。
Well, I hope he’s not watching me all the time.
让我看看,如果它能我身上改变颜色。
Let me see if it changes colours on me.
好吧。
Okay.
但是要小心。 它有很多情感价值。
But be careful. It has a lot of sentimental value.
也许它能戴上我的小指。
Maybe it’ll fit my pinkie.
好了,不要硬来。你会弄坏它的。
Well, don’t force it. You’ll break it.
我不会弄坏它的。我只是想看看怎么改变颜色。
I’m not gonna break it. I just wanna see it change colours.
我希望把它要回来。我不应该拿下来的。
I want it back now. I never should have taken it off.
– 我希望把它要回来。 – 嘿,放松!我不会弄坏的!
– I want it back. – Hey, relax! I’m not gonna break it!
– 把它。 – 来拿呀。
– Give it to me. – Come and get it.
– 给我吧! – 就在这里。
– Just give it to me! – It’s right here.
来拿呀。
Just come and get it.
– 就在这里。 – 不要!来吧。
– Right here. – Don’t! Come on.
看看它。
Watch it.
不要!
Don’t!
嗯,哦。
Uh-oh.
你是什么意思,“嗯,哦”?
What do you mean, “uh-oh”?
掉下去了。
I dropped it.
沥青池?
In the tar?
这是一个意外。我给你找一个新的。
It was an accident. I’ll get you a new one.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
维达,等一下!
Vada, wait up! Wait!
– 你在做什么?你不能进去的。 – 哦,是吗?
– What are you doing? You can’t go in. – Oh, no?
– 这很危险的! – 别烦我。
– It’s dangerous! – Leave me alone.
这戒指是托马斯·J.给我的唯一的东西了,我一定要找到它。
That ring is the only thing I have left of Thomas J. I have to get it.
你是说这个戒指吗?
You mean this ring?
你这个混♥蛋♥!你个白♥痴♥!
You jerk! You idiot!
作为一个女孩,你打得还不错!
You hit pretty good, for a girl!
尼古拉斯!
Nicholas!
你在做什么呢?
What are you doing up?
我渴了。
I’m thirsty.
你的浴室就有水。
There’s water in your bathroom.
我想喝果汁。
I want juice.
– 不要醒来,维达。 – 不会的。
– Don’t wake up Vada. – I won’t.
我觉得麦琪应该是个主要演员。
I think Maggie could’ve been a major player.
她很有天赋。
She had the talent.
天知道那种脸就是为特写而生的。
God knows that face was made for close-ups.
麦琪的一切都充满魔法。
And everything was magic with Maggie.
记得我们有一晚在好莱坞大道散步…
I remember we were walking down Hollywood Boulevard one night…
把我们的脚放进明星们的足印。
…and we put our feet in the stars’ footprints.
你知道,就像游客做的? 简直不敢相信。
You know, like tourists do? Maggie could not believe it.
她的脚和朱迪·加兰是大小相同。
Her feet were the same size as Judy Garland.
“当然,我的也和奥逊·威尔斯完美匹配 。
‘Course, mine matched perfectly with Orson Welles.
只是开玩笑。
Just kidding.
你应该叫希拉里·米切尔。
You should call Hillary Mitchell.
她和Maggie是非常接近的。
She and Maggie were very close.
她在梅尔罗斯有个时髦的小服装店。
She’s got this funky little clothing store over here on Melrose.
我会打电♥话♥给她,但,好了,我们有点过这样的事情…
I’d call her for you, but, well, we kinda had this thing…
…你知道的,有点问题。
…you know, and it got a little messy.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你知道这是什么吗?
Would you know what this is?
嗯,不知道。
Well, not really.
可能是开幕式,音响,生日派对什么的日期吗?
Could be the date of an opening, an audition, birthday?
不是我的生日。我不知道。
Not my birthday. I don’t know.
谁在纸包装袋上写的日期?
Who writes dates on paper bags?
我妈妈。
My mum.
哇!我已经迟了。我要走了。
Whoa! I have got to get to dailies. I gotta break this up.
好的,感谢您抽空见我。我知道你很忙。
Well, thanks for your time. I know you’re very busy.
你简直是麦琪再世。
You are Maggie all over again.
如果你想成为个电影明星,和我说一声。
You let me know if you ever want to be a movie star.
你也有张为了特写镜头而生的脸。
You got the face for close-ups, too.
谢谢。
Thanks.
真是个傻瓜。
What a dufus.
会议结束后,我们可以去喝点咖啡,所以不要指望我们在午夜之前回来。
We may go for coffee after the meeting, so don’t expect us before midnight.
– 有水果的。 – 你知道灭火器在哪里。
– There’s fruit. – You know where the extinguisher is.
如果水果突然燃烧起来,我会做好准备的。
If the fruit bursts into flames, I’ll be prepared.
你这么聪明。
You’re so clever.
– 你没事吧,亲爱的? – 我只是累了。
– Are you all right, honey? – I’m just tired.
好了,早早就上♥床♥睡觉 不要让任何人进来
Well, get to bed early and don’t let anybody in.
– “再见。 – 锁门。
– ‘Bye. – Lock the door.
我们自♥由♥了。
We have lift-off.
琼·克劳馥!哦,我爱她。
Joan Crawford! Oh, I love her.
马♥克♥思♥兄弟!
There’s the Marx Brothers!
– 卡罗尔伦巴!我爸爸最喜欢的。 – 从来没有听说过她。
– Carole Lombard! My dad’s favourite. – Never heard of her.
蒙哥马利克利夫特!我可以告诉雪莉了。
Montgomery Clift! Wait till I tell Shelly.
这是朱迪·加兰!
Here’s Judy Garland!
– 我母亲曾站在这里。 – 我想你的脚不会适合的。
– My mother stood on this very spot. – I’m afraid your feet won’t fit there.
那是因为我有苏尔顿法斯的熊爪诅咒。
That’s ’cause I was cursed with the Sultenfuss bear claws.
– 我的手正适合。 – 真伟大。
– My hands fit. – Big deal.
他在吸烟吗?
What’s he smoking?
你怎么想?
What do you think?
真的吗?
Really?
嘿,你看。
Hey, look.
这真是个野蛮的习俗。
This is a totally barbaric custom.
因此,如果菲尔和我妈妈结婚,她就会是你的阿姨,对不对?
So, if Phil marries my mum, she’d be your aunt, right?
对。
Right.
你就是我的表妹吗?
And you’d be my cousin?
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, I guess. Sort of.
但我们不会真的有血缘关系,对不对?
But we wouldn’t really be related, right?
哦,不,我们不会有相同的血统或什么的。
Oh, no, we wouldn’t be from the same bloodlines or anything.
我们会像两个完全陌生的人,然后不小心成了亲戚…
We’d be like two total strangers who accidentally had relatives…
…就因为有人结婚了。
…who got married.
好。我的意思是…
Good. I mean…
婚姻可以是非常复杂的事情。
Marriage can really complicate things.
所以,你不打算评论下我的耳环?
So, aren’t you gonna say anything about my earrings?
我已经说过了。
I already did.
这是野蛮的习俗。
It’s a totally barbaric custom.
但是在你身上你…
But on you…
看起来不错。
…it looks good.
– 他们应该打过电♥话♥了。 – 这还不算晚。
– We should’ve called. – It’s not that late.
你被禁足了,直到你50岁。
You’re grounded till you’re 50.
– 你反应过度了。 – 那就到60。
– You’re overreacting. – Make that 60.
我扣下你两个星期的零花钱。
And I’m docking your allowance for two weeks.
– 妈妈! – 你觉得这对我来说很无所谓吗?
– Mum! – You think this is easy for me?
你走出去,会变成坏家伙。
You go out and I get to be the bad guy.
我不希望你成为个违法的家伙…
I don’t want you to be a delinquent…
…如果你不做好自己事情,我就不能做我的工作。
…but I can’t do my job if you don’t do yours.
– 这不是他的错。 – 是我提的。
– It’s not his fault. – No. It was me.
对不起,妈妈。真的。
I’m sorry, Mum. Really.
只要告诉我该怎么做。我会做任何事情。
Just tell me what to do. I’ll do anything.
到你房♥间去。
Go to your room.
还有你。
And you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!