For 200 dollars!
我的部份是我所有的
My part was all I had.
我的金矿股份以两百元臭钱交换
My share of the mine for 200 stinking dollars!
然后银行搬移了
And then the bank shifted.
我非常生气它让我得到气喘
I got so mad it gave me asthma!
我现在被迫要如此生活 我必须吸这个鬼东西
That’s the way I’m forced to live now. I have to breath this shit!
我不想再谈那个臭工作
I don’t want to talk no more about that stinking business.
坚持是没有用的
Ain’t no use in persisting!
如果你想坚持
If you want to persist…
你就会必须更加坚持
you’ll have to persist harder!
这是瑞德他自己告诉我的
It was Red himself who told me.
整个故事
The whole story.
那不是金矿 只是地里的一个洞
That ain’t no mine. It’s just a hole in the ground.
没有人会在那里面找到任何金子
Nobody ain’t never gonna find no gold in there.
那个城市佬 那个苏利文
That city sleeker. That Sullivan…
他想要以六百元来买♥♥下它
he wants to buy it for 600 dollars.
那不是小钱
And that ain’t hay dough.
但他能以你的股份度过一年
But he could live on your share of it for a year.
那是他们告诉我的
That’s what they told me.
-然后呢 -一年过去了
-Then what? -The year run out…
钱用完了 酒也喝完了
the money run out, and the liquor run out.
给你 这会让你解渴
Here, this’ll quench your thirst.
直接说重点 因为我也没有钱了
And cut to the point ’cause I got no more dough either.
该死的 那个金矿开始大量产出金子
Damnation! That mine began pouring out gold…
就像那个金矿是用金子做的一样
like the mine was made of it.
而我说我应该分到一份
And I say I deserve a share.
至少要够让我喝酒
At least enough to keep me in liquor.
而瑞德和内华达做了什么
And what did Red and Nevada do?
他们跑到别的地方 那些肮脏的土狼
They ran off somewhere. The dirty coyotes!
瑞德和内华达都死了 你可以为纪念他们干杯
Red and Nevada are dead. You can drink to their memory.
就像我所说的 靠刀剑过活的人会被咬到屁♥股♥
It’s like I said, he who lives by the sword will get nipped in the butt.
不 不 不 我投降
No, no, no! I surrender!
下次闯进来之前要先敲门
Next time, knock before you come busting in.
你在玩游戏吗
Are you playing games?
有许多家伙想要杀我
There’d been a lot of guys trying to kill me…
如此他们才能在他们的余生吹嘘
just so they can brag about it for the rest of their lives.
今天早上你有你的观众 你也有你的目标
You had your audience this morning and you had your target.
那种机会不会再有第二次
That kind of opportunity don’t knock twice.
这依你的观点而定
Well, it depends on your point of view.
-这是个危险的游戏 -是的
-It’s a dangerous game. -Yeah.
让球旋转是不容易的
It ain’t easy to make balls spin.
但即使你这么做 迟早它们一定会进入洞里
But even if you do, sooner or later, they’re bound to wind up in the hole.
进去了 进去了
It’s gone in! It’s gone in!
差一点点
Missed by a hair!
事实是你今天救了我的命
Fact is you saved my life today.
但我宁愿是我出错被射杀 而不是你出错让我没被射杀
But I’d rather is my fault I got shot, than your fault I didn’t.
那是一堆废话 年轻人
That’s a pile of horse manure, son.
最好是不要因为任何人的错而被射杀
It’s better not to get shot for nobody’s fault.
你为什么把球吹进去 这不算数
Why did you blow in these balls? I don’t count.
-我想吐出一些空气 -当你吐出所有的空气时
-I wanted to let out some air. -While you’re letting out all that air…
你何不告诉我 今天早上你为什么坐在街道上
suppose you tell me why you were sitting in the street this morning.
我厌倦站着
I got tired of standing.
你继续背对我吧
You keep turning your back to me.
你似乎太过信任我 或者也许你太过信任你自己
Seems like you trust me too much, or maybe you trust yourself too much.
你听过小鸟的故事吗
You ever heard the story about the little birdy?
我祖父以前时常对我说过
My grandpa used to tell it to me.
当我小时候 人活得不够久足以成为祖父
When I was a boy, man didn’t live long enough to become grandpas.
那不容易 年轻人 但还是有可能
It wasn’t easy, son, but it could be that.
从前有一只小鸟 还不知道如何飞行
There was this little birdie who didn’t even know how to fly yet.
在一个寒冷的夜晚 它跌出鸟巢 降落在地面上
One freezing cold night, he tumbles out of his nest, lands on the ground.
它开始
well, he starts going…
就像疯子一样 因为它快要冰冻了
like crazy ’cause he’s damn nearly freezing!
它很幸运 来了一只母牛
Lucky for him. Along comes this cow…
看到它 对它感到同情 于是
sees him, and feels sorry for him. So…
她举起她的尾巴
she lifts her tail…
然后 把一团冒着热气的牛屎落在它身上
and…drops a steaming hot cowpat right on him.
小鸟又得到了温暖
The little birdie is nice and warm again…
但它还是不快乐 并且继续
but it still ain’t happy and keeps going…
比任何时候都还大声
Louder than ever.
一只卑鄙的老土狼听到它 就跑了过来
A mean old coyote hears him and comes on running.
它伸出爪子
He reaches out a paw…
把它拉出牛屎
and pulls him out of the cow pie.
它非常细心地擦掉它身上的污物
He brushes the dirt on him real nice…
然后
and then…
一大口就把小鸟吞下去
swallows the birdie down in one gulp!
祖父说这里面有寓意
Grandpa said there was a moral there…
但你必须自己想出来
but you have to figure it out for yourself.
小鸟
Bird…
土狼 牛屎 对我来说根本就没有道理
coyote…cow pie…don’t make no sense to me, not at all.
你仍然相信童话故事
You still believe in fairy tales.
是的
Yeah.
例如
For example…
这是个好人 要为他的兄弟报仇
this is a good guy who’s gotta avenge his brother.
而这是个坏人
And this is the bad guy…
将要被杀 因为他射杀了好人的兄弟
who’s gonna get killed because he shot the good guy’s brother.
-而这个 -是我的蓝眼天使
-And this…-Is my blue-eyed angel…
保护我不受伤害
who protects me from harm.
那是无名小子
That’s Nobody.
那留给你和我面对面
That leaves you and me face to face.

No.
那留给你独自一个人
That leaves you alone…
对抗一百五十个人
against 150.
你真的努力想让我成为英雄
You’re sure trying hard to make a hero out of me.
你已经是那样了 你只需要一个特别的演出
You’re that already. You just need a special act.
某件让你的名字成为传奇的事情
Something to make your name a legend.
我不了解的是 这对你来说有什么差别
What I don’t understand is: what difference it makes to you?
一个人就是需要信仰某个人
A man who is a man needs someone to believe in.
在我一生中见过各种类型的人
I’ve had all kinds in my life…
小偷和杀手
thieves and killers…
皮条客和娼妓
pimps and prostitutes…
骗子和牧师
con men and preachers.
甚至有少数几个说实话的人
Even a few fellows that told the truth.
而你说到的那种人 我从没见过
The kind of man you’re talking about, never.
也许你从未遇见过他们
Maybe you’ve never met them…
但很难说他们就是不存在的
but hardly ever they’re the only ones who count.
你认为这家伙的名字是苏利文吗
Reckon this fellow’s name is Sullivan?
我认为如此
I reckon it is.
他要除掉苏利文
He’s taking Sullivan away!
但苏利文不算什么 他的背后有野马帮撑腰
But Sullivan is nothing. It’s the Wild Bunch on the back of him.
我们必须警告那位绅士
We’ve got to warn that gent fella.
你不明白吗 如果他杀了苏利文
Don’t you see? If he kills Sullivan…
他会有一百五十个 渴望鲜血的杀手尾随着他
he’ll have 150 blood thirsty cutthroats on his tail!
他会替自己制♥造♥麻烦的
He’s gonna make trouble for himself.
不 他会让自己成名的
No, he’s gonna make a name for himself.
他那种急性 他一定会很快成名的
The way he’s galloping, he must be in a hurry to make it.
如果你杀了我 野马帮就会知道你了解他们的把戏
If you kill me, the Wild Bunch will know that you’re on to their game.
他们告诉过我 杀了他或收买♥♥他
They told me, kill him or buy him.
我不会试 除非这是我最后的机会
I wouldn’t have tried, unless it was my last chance.
你知道内华达是怎样的 我们有一些协议
You know what Nevada was like. We had a little agreement…
他 瑞德和我 为了我们之间的额外分红
him, Red and me, for an extra share between us.
但你比我还清楚 他多么厌恶分享
But you know even better than me how he hated sharing anything.
而他挨的子弹是应得的 瑞德干的
And he deserved the bullet he got. Red did it.
但我保留他的分红
But I kept his share.
而现在是你的了 拿走所有你想要的吧
And it’s yours now. Take all you want.
你可以像个国王一样生活一百年
You can live like a king for 100 years.
我不打算活到那么老
I don’t intend to get that old.
我只需要五百元
I only need 5OO.
镇上有电报所吗
Is there a telegraph office in town?
我要怎么搭火车去纽奥良
How do I get a train for New Orleans?
沿着金宝东边的铁轨
Follow the tracks east of Kimble.
每周五有从那里来的火车

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章污垢
下一篇文章我的左脚
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!