克里斯托弗·罗宾
On my merry way
我在路上
I’ll always think of you
永远会想起你
On land or sand or gravel
无论是地上 沙子或石子
Focus, everyone, focus! Listen to each other!
专心 大家专心 注意听别人的歌♥声
It’s more fun with two It’s always me and you
两个人比较好玩 都是我和你
And together we will stay
只要我们在一起
Through warm or stormy weather
就能面对风风雨雨
We’ll always be together
我们永远都会在一起
Concentrate!
专心点
Forever
永远
For within my heart If we should ever part
在我心中 如果真要分离
We’ll be never far away from each other
我们也不会忘记彼此
We’ll be never far away
不会忘记彼此
Oh! What’s he doing?
他在做什么
Big finish! That’ll do! That’ll do!
最后结尾 那可以 那可以
Please!
拜托
I sounded incredible!
我歌♥声太棒了
Tiggers are excellent singers.
跳跳虎都是歌♥王
It’s lovely having you all here.
很高兴大家都在
Always very moving, that number.
刚才那首歌♥跟平常一样动听
Now, um, we all know why we’re here.
我们都知道今天为何聚在一起
It’s a sad day.
这是令人难过的一天
But I have asked my friend, Eeyore…
不过我请我朋友屹耳
That’s me.
就是我
I have asked him to propose a rissolution.
我请他提出一个解决棒法
Uh, it’s “resolution.” Yes, that’s what I said.
是办法 我就是这样说的啊
What’s a “rissolution?” After the poem, dear.
什么是棒法 先听他朗诵完 亲爱的
“Christopher Robin is going.
“克里斯多弗罗宾即将离去”
“At least I think he is.
至少我是这么认为
“Where? Nobody knows.
去哪里 没人知道
“But he is going.”
“但他要离开了”
I mean, he goes.
我是说 他会离开
“Do we care? We do. Very much.
“我们在乎吗 在乎 非常在乎”
“Anyhow, we send our love.
总之 我们献上祝福
“End.”
“结束”
If anyone wants to clap, now is the time to do it.
如果有人想拍手 现在正是时候
Yay! Wonderful!
耶 太棒了
Christopher.
克里斯多弗
There he is! He’s here!
他来了
That was a lovely poem, Eeyore.
好美的一首诗 屹耳
It was nothing.
没什么啦
Oh, sorry.
对不起
It’s just too bad it’s over.
很可惜要结束了
I would’ve liked it to go on for a while longer.
我很希望能再继续下去
Now, now, let’s not
不要搞得
get carried away there, Pooh Bear.
太感伤 小熊维尼
That was plenty long enough.
欢送会已经进行够久了
For let’s all remember, I commissioned it.
大家要记得 是我请他写的
Based on an original idea by me.
最初的构想是我提的
Which I suggested.
我先提议的
After I thought of it.
我先想到的
Let’s not do this in public, shall we?
别在大家面前吵
You wide-eyed nincompoop.
大眼笨鸟
Christopher Robin, I made you this
克里斯多弗罗宾 我做了
sack of Hundred Acre Wood haycorns.
这袋百亩森林橡果
They’re my very favorite snack.
这是我最爱吃的零食
Wherever you may go,
无论去哪里
they’ll remind you of the Hundred Acre Wood.
它们会让你想起百亩森林
Thank you, Piglet.
谢谢你 小猪
I don’t think I’ll need any help
无论如何 我都会记得
remembering the Wood…
百亩森林
but I shall treasure them.
不过我会珍惜它们
I’m gonna miss you, I am!
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you too, Tigger.
我也会想你 跳跳虎
Now, don’t you go and get all growned up on us!
不要长大就忘了我们
Uh, we shall all miss the lad.
我们都会想念这个年轻人
As my Grandowl Osgood
就像我爷爷
used to say… Wow!
奥斯古常说的 哇
What did he used to say?
他说什么
I call the cherries. Extra cream for me, please.
我要吃樱桃 我要多一点奶油
No, it wasn’t that.
他不是这样说啦
Is it a carrot cake?
这是胡萝卜蛋糕吗
Mmm. Larger.
更大
Cake is what Tiggers like best!
跳跳虎最喜欢蛋糕了
I’m gonna go for it.
我要开动了
What is this again?
这到底是什么
Cake, cake, cake. Will you never learn?
蛋糕 你都学不会吗
I would prefer a lovely, crunchy carrot.
我比较爱吃 香脆的胡萝卜
What’s wrong with something healthy?
吃健康的食物有什么不对
Good for your teeth. Sweets go right to my feets!
对牙齿好 甜点让我精神百倍
You won’t be able to stop me! Careful, Tigger.
别想阻止我 小心 跳跳虎
Bounce and bounce!
我跳 我跳跳跳
Come on, Roo! And I’ll bounce!
来吧 小荳 我跳
And I’ll bounce! And I’ll…
我跳 我
Come on, Pooh.
走吧 维尼
Where are we going, Christopher Robin?
我们要去哪里 克里斯多弗罗宾
Nowhere.
没去哪
One of my favorite places.
我最喜欢的地方之一
Saddle’s too tight.
驴鞍太紧了
What do you like to do best
你最喜欢做什么
in the world, Pooh?
维尼
Well…

What I like best…
我最喜欢的是
is me and Piglet…
我和小猪
going to see you…
去找你
and you say, “What about a little something?”
然后你说 “来做一点事吧 ”
And I say…
我就说
“Well, I shouldn’t mind a little something.”
“我不介意做点事”
And it being a hummy sort of a day outside.
在外面度过的美好一天
I like that too.
我也喜欢那样
But what I like doing best is nothing.
但我最喜欢的是什么都不做
How do you do nothing?
“什么都不做” 要怎么做
It’s when people call out…
就是别人问我
“What are you going to do, Christopher Robin?”
“你要做什么 克里斯多弗罗宾 ”
And you say, “Oh, nothing.”
我就说 “没有”
And then you go ahead and do it.
然后什么都不做
Ah, yes.
这样啊
Doing nothing often leads to the very best something.
什么都不做往往带来最好的结果
Pooh.
维尼
I’m not going to do nothing anymore.
我再也不能什么都不做了
Never again?
永远都不能了吗
Well, they don’t let you at the boarding school.
寄宿学校不会让你什么都不做
Pooh…
维尼
When I’m off not doing nothing,
等我不能什么都不做
will you come up here sometimes?
你有时会来这里吗
Just me?
只有我
Where will you be?
你会在哪里
I’ll be right here.
我会在这里
But what should happen if you forget about me?
如果你忘了我 会怎么样
I won’t ever forget about you, Pooh. I promise.
我绝对不会忘记你 维尼 我保证
Not even when I’m a hundred.
到100岁也不会忘
How old will I be then?
到时候我几岁了
99.
99岁
Silly old bear.
傻小熊
99…
99岁
Christopher, come on now.
克里斯多弗 快点
Do hurry up, darling.
动作快 亲爱的
Christopher!
克里斯多弗
Christopher Robin, your mother is in the car!
克里斯多弗 你妈上车了
You take care.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!