There is a train from there every Friday.
失望吗
Disappointed?
是的
Yep.
我还以为我能指望你的兄弟情谊
I thought I could count on your brotherly feeling.
我才不会像你这种小子所认为的
Beats me how kids like you think
一个年纪比你老的男人
if a man’s older than you…
他还遵循着老式的观念
he goes along with old fashioned notions like…
例如 血浓于水
like blood is thicker than water.
内华达当然是我的兄弟
Sure Nevada was my brother…
但他是个顶级的恶棍 从背后射杀别人
but he was a grade A skunk who shot people in the back.
还有 他从我那里偷走一万元
And what’s more, he stole 10 thousand dollars off me.
我才不会冒着生命危险来为他报仇的
I ain’t risking my life to avenge him.
天啊 多么现代的老家伙出现了
My, my! How modern the old folks are becoming!
但一个英雄无法逃避他的命运
But a hero can’t run away from his destiny.
我的命运是离开这里
My destiny is to get the hell out of here.
我跟一艘航向欧洲的船有约
I’ve got an appointment with a ship that’s sailing for Europe.
有时你会冲进你的命运
Sometimes you run smack into your destiny…
就在你要逃离它的路上
on the very road you take to get away from it.
如果你还在想野马帮 那就忘了吧
If you’re still thinking about the Wild Bunch, forget it.
我不会对付他们的
I ain’t taking them on.
你会的 杰克 你会的
You will, Jack. You will.
放在那里
Put it over there.
站住
Hold it!
-火车到哪里去了 -你自己看吧
-Where is it going? -Use your eyes, man.
那不是很明显吗
Ain’t it certain?
不过
But…
谁在驾驶呢 谁呀
who’s driving it? Who?
他们偷走了火车
They’ve stolen the train!
他们只有一百五十个人
There’s only 150 of them…
不过看起来就像是千军万马
but they ride like they were thousands.
男人总有一天要退休的
A man’s gotta quit sometime.
但像你这种人必须有风格地退休
But someone like you has gotta go out with style.
只要想象一下
Just think of it.
一百五十个骑着马的歹徒
150 pure bred sons of bitches on horseback…
而你独自一个人面对他们
and you facing them. Alone.
你会被写进所有的历史书里
You’ll be written up in all history books.
而你会实际读着它们的
And you’ll be down on earth reading them.
当我在地底下坟墓里的时候
While I’m under it, in my grave.
你就像妓院的门一样发光
You shine like a door of a whorehouse.
我喜欢人们看到我
I like folks to see me.
你会被写进历史书里
You’ll end in history.
你会被写进历史书里
You’ll end in history.
你会被写进历史书里
You’ll end in history.
你会被写进历史书里
You’ll end in history.
你会被写进历史书里
You’ll end in history!
那么
Well…
现在你将我写进历史书里了
now you got me in the History books…
-我要怎么退休 -只有一种方法
-how do I quit? -There’s only one way.
怎么样
How’s that?
你必须死去
You gotta die.
在哪里
Where?
在有许多人的地方
Where there’s lots of people.
他们要决斗
They gonna shoot each other!
快点 我们快离开街道
Come on! Let’s get out of the way!
我告诉过你 你的性命岌岌可危
I told you your life was hanging by a thread.
亲爱的无名小子
Dear Nobody…
死亡对一个男人来说 并不是最糟糕的事情
dying Is not the worst thing that can happen to a man.
看看我 我已经死了三天 现在我终于找到我的安宁
Look at me. I’ve been dead for3 days and now I’ve finally found my peace.
你曾经说过 我的性命岌岌可危
You used to say that my life was hanging by a thread.
也许如此吧 我恐怕你的性命现在也是岌岌可危
Maybe so, but I’m afraid that’s your life that’s hanging by a thread now.
那是一个
Well, that’s one.
我们去找另一个
Let’s get the other!
有许多人想要结束你的性命
And there’s quite a few people who’d like to cut that thread.
我猜这是你感觉活着的方式
Yeah, I guess it’s your way of feeling alive.
你明白 这就是你和我之间的差别
You see, it’s the whole difference between you and me.
我总是想要远离麻烦
I’ve always tried to steer away from trouble…
而你似乎一直在寻找麻烦
but you seem to be looking for it all the time.
但我必须承认 你已经有能力解决你的负担
But, I must admit, you’ve been able to solve your share…
即使你像其它人一样负债累累
even If you like others to take the credit.
这样你能保持无名小子的身份
This way you can remain a Nobody.
你都已经想清楚了 但你这次赌得太大了
You got it all nicely figured out. But you gambled too big this time…
有太多人知道你毕竟是有名气的人
and there’s too many people who know you’re somebody after all…
你不会有太多时间去玩你的有趣游戏
and you won’t have much time for playing your funny games.
他们会让你的生活越来越艰难
They’ll make life harder and harder for you…
直到你遇到某个人也想要将你写进历史
until you too meet somebody who wants to put you down in history.
那么你会发现 再次成为无名小子的唯一方法
And so you’ll find out that the only way to become a Nobody again…
就是死亡
Is to die.
无论如何 从现在开始 你会步上我的旧路
Anyhow, from now on you’ll be walking in my boots…
也许你不会再笑得那么大声
and maybe you won’t be laughing so loud anymore.
但你仍然能做一件事
But you can still do one thing:
你能保留一点幻想
you can preserve a little of that illusion…
那让我的世代成为过去
that made my generation tick.
也许你会以你自己有趣的方式去做 不过
Maybe you’ll do it In your own funny way but…
我们仍然会感激的
we’ll be grateful just the same.
因为往后回顾
‘Cause looking back…
对我来说 我们似乎都是一群浪漫的傻瓜
seems to me we were all a bunch of romantic fools…
仍然相信一把好的手♥枪♥
who still believed that a good pistol…
和快速的决斗能解决一切问题
and quick showdown could solve everything.
但那时西部曾经是宽阔的
But then the West used to be wide…
有许多能够伸展的开阔空间
open spaces with lots of elbow room…
在那时你决不会遇见同一个人两次
when you never ran Into the same person twice.
在你的时代这已经改变了
At the time you came along it was changed.
变得狭小和拥挤
Got small and crowded…
我们一直遇见相同的人
and we kept bumping on the same people all the time.
但如果你能平静地在西部到处跑 抓苍蝇
But If you’re able to run around In the West peacefully, catching flies…
这只因为像我一样的家伙先来到那里
it’s only because fellows like me were there first.
你想要看到写进历史书的相同家伙
The same fellows you wanna see written up in history books.
因为人们需要信仰某个人 就像你所说的
‘Cause people need something to believe in, like you say.
但你不会能有你自己的方式太长久
But you won’t be able to have it your own way much longer…
因为这个国家不再一样了
because the country ain’t the same anymore…
我自己已经感觉到陌生
and I’m already feeling the strange In myself.
不过 更糟糕的是 暴♥力♥也已经改变了
But, what’s worse, violence has changed too.
更加成长和有组织性
It’s growing and got organized…
而好的手♥枪♥也不再有什么意义了
and a good pistol don’t mean a damn thing anymore.
但我猜你一定都知道了
But I guess you must know all this…
因为这是你的时代 而不是我的时代
’cause it’s your kind of time, not mine.
而我也想出了你祖父故事的寓意
And I also figured out the moral to your grandpa story.
那只母牛用牛屎掩盖小鸟
The one about the cow that cover the little bird of cow pie…
来让它保持温暖 然后土狼抓出它和吃掉它
to keep it warm and then the coyote hold it out and eat it.
这是你的新时代的道德教训
It’s the moral of these new times of yours.
向你扔污物的人不一定是想伤害你
Folks that throw dirt on you aren’t always trying to hurt you.
而把你拉出困境的人 也不一定是想帮助你
And folks that pull you out of a jam aren’t always trying to help you.
但主要重点是
But the main point Is:
当你的鼻子靠近污物时 要紧闭你的嘴
when you’re up to your nose In shit, keep your mouth shut.
这就是为什么像我这种人必须离开
This Is why people like me gotta go.
这也是为什么你要伪造枪战
And this is why you faked than gun fight…
来让我♥干♥净利落地离开西部
to get me out of the West clean.
无论如何 一个人会越来越老♥江♥湖
Anyhow, it’s getting to be one more old timer.
年岁不会增长智能 只会让人更老
And the years don’t make wisdom, they just make old age.
一个人能年轻几年 而年老几个小时 就像你一样
One can be young In years and be old In hours, like you.
我猜我说得就像个该死的牧师 但这是你的错
I guess I’m talking like a damn preacher, but it’s your fault.
你能期望一个国家纪念碑说些什么
What can you expect of a national monument?
那么 让你的头脑和心保持开放吧
Well, keep your mind and heart open.
如果你能遇见我从未见过的那些人
And If you ever meet one of those many I almost never meet…
你可以跟他们结为同伴 而你就不会那么孤独
you can keep each other company and it won’t be so lonely for you.
人们说距离让友谊更加牢固
They say distance makes friendship grow stronger.
也许如此吧 因为在没有你跟踪我的之后三天
Maybe so. ‘Cause after three days without you dogging my tracks…
我有点想念你
I kind of miss you.
我真的该停笔了 那么
I really gotta sign off now, so…
即使你一直是个 爱管闲事的麻烦制♥造♥者
even If you were a stinking nosy troublemaker all the time…
我仍然感谢你所做的一切

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章污垢
下一篇文章我的左脚
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!