To sleep.
就是睡觉
You sleep too much.
你睡得太多了
You spend half your life in your dreams.
你的一半时间都在梦中度过
Yeah…
是…
But sleep is wonderful.
但睡觉真的很棒
And when you’re dead,
当你死后
you don’t get to sleep ever again, whicn means no more dreams…
你就不会再入睡了 意味着不再有梦了…
Don’t forget these.
别忘记这些
Those? But they belong to the hotel!
这些? 可它们是旅馆的
In America, towels are included in the price of the room.
在Amercia 毛巾算在房♥间介格里面
Everyone knows that.
大家都知道
Well, they won’t really fit in here.
们在这里不是很适合
That’s because you have a hundred T-shirts in there.
是因为你在那里那么多的T恤
I only brought two shirts.
我只买♥♥了两件
Get rid of some T-shirts.
丢掉一些T恤吧
No way! They’re part of my collection.
决不! 它们是我收藏的一部分
We’re not getting rid of any of these.
我们不会丢掉任何一件
Never, never, never… Never!
决不 决不 决不… 坚决不!
Okay, then. Go ahead.
那好了 听你的
But not both of them.
但不是两件都丢掉
Pack the one I used.
我穿过得那件包起来吧
The one I used is drier.
我用干燥剂那件
Yeah, but mine’s cleaner, you didn’t take a bath.
是 但我的更干净些 你没洗澡
Pack it neatly.
把它干净包裹好
Was that a gun?
那是枪声吗?
Probably, This is America.
可能吧 这是Amercia
That’s everytning, isn’t it? Did we forget anything?
所有东西都在了? 忘记什么了吗?
The deceased was your husband?
死者是你丈夫?
Yes.
是的
Can you sign right here, please.
请你在这里签名
And again here.
在这里也要
Please sign here.
请在这里签名
And over here.
还有这里
Here also.
这里也是
And once more.
再签一次
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello,
你好
it’s me!
是我!
In Memphis.
在Memphis
Memphis!
Memphis!
In the south of the United States, in Tennessee.
在南美的Tennessee
We had a little trouble,
我们遇到小麻烦了
some stupid thihg with tne airplane, yeah.
飞机的愚蠢麻烦 是的
Yeah, a little problem.
是的 小问题
Don’t worry.
别担心
Tomorrow we’ve got a connecting flight,
明天我们有一架转接♥班♥机
and we arrive in Rome
然后我们飞到罗马
the day after tomorrow.
在后天
I don’t know.
我不知道
How should I know where I’ll stay tonight?
我怎么知道今晚呆哪里?
I’m OK…
我没事…
That’s just the way life is.
生活就是这样
Ciao!
再见!
Ciao.
再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Damn, baby, why you wanna do this to me?
该死 宝贝 你为什么对我这样做?
Baby, I’ll give you all the oil you need, just do the right thing!
我会给你需要的所有汽油 做正确的事吧
…Send a letter to the congressmen, get a petition going around.
…把一封信送给国会议员 带着一个请♥愿♥
Get on the phone and try to get some real men in this government of ours.
打电♥话♥找到我们政♥府♥的真正人员
Mickey Mantle, Tim McCarver President.
Mickey Mantle Tim MaCarver总统
Now you’re talking, now you’re talking, You can do it Lester.
现在你说 现在你说 你能做到Lester
You can organize this thing.
你能组织这事情
You got some spare time, You can change history.
你有消遣时间 你能改变历史
You really think I could? Umhmm.
你真的觉得我能? 是的
Think I could get it done?
觉得我能做到?
Sure is.
当然
Well, why don’t I get it on, and get out and write some letters,
噢 那我为什么不开始 出去写一些信
telegrams, let me give it a try, we’ll get a petition
打电报 让我试试 我们会有请♥愿♥
Telegrams, letters to senators, congressmen… You can do it, Lester.
电报 信件给参议员 国会议员… 你能做到 Lester
Well, hello darling Hello.
你好 亲爱的 你好
What can I do for you?
需要买♥♥什么?
I would like to buy this newspaper.
我想买♥♥这份报纸
Well now, you should buy this one here as well.
现在你也应该买♥♥这个
The Tristate Defender.
三态防卫
No thank you, I think I need only this one.
不用 谢谢 我想我只要这个
Well, you know,
嗯 你知道
you only need one leg to get around on if that’s all you got,
你只要一条腿就能走 如果那是你所有的话
but it sure helps having two, now doesn’t it?
但当然两条会更好 不是吗?
Ah… Well, yes…
啊… 恩 是的…
This one too.
这个也买♥♥吧
How about some magazines?
来些杂♥志♥怎么样?
We got all kinds of beautiful magazines here, you know.
我们这里有各种漂亮的杂♥志♥ 你是知道的
No.

You know, these people who just buy a little paper or two
你知道 只买♥♥报纸的人
they make it real hard for an honest man to stay in business sometimes.
对一个诚实人来说 他们很难在生意中维持下去
OK, give it to me.
那好吧 把它给我
This one here has all those hign fashions from abroad…
这个有来自国外很高的时尚…
From New York and everywhere.
来自New York和各个地方
Well, just hold on a minute, sugar, see what I got here now, we got
哦 等等 看看这里有什么 我们有
a movie magazine,
一本电影杂♥志♥
home magazine,
家庭杂♥志♥
muscle magazine,
健身杂♥志♥
ladies magazine
女性杂♥志♥
and this one here tells you all about the United States.
还有这个告诉你有关Amercia的所有情况
No, thank you, no, no.
不 谢谢 不用了
We were supposed to meet.
我们本应该见面
With me? I’m not from here, I’m from Rome.
和我? 我不是这里人 我是罗马人
It’s Rome, right.
罗马 对
I’m here by accident.
我是偶然来这里的
No accident.
没有偶然
What do you want?
你想做什么?
I know about you and the King.
我了解你和国王
The King?
国王?
Yeah, Graceland.
是的 Graceland
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I have a very important message I’m supposed to deliver.
我有一个非常重要的信息 本来要递送
OK.

It was almost a year ago, this very night, I was driving back to Memphis.
差不多是一年前 就是这个晚上 我开车回到Memphis
And all evening, I kept passing nitcnnikers.
整个晚上 我不停从旅行者身边穿过
And the strangest thing… And this only dawned on me gradual…
最奇怪的是… 向我逼近的这个黎明…
Was that they all looked like the same person.
他们都像是同一个人
And as I was approaching Memphis, I passed another one.
当我快到Memphis时 我经过另一个行人
So I decided to stop and pick him up.
然后我决定停下给他搭车
And right away, the door opened up and this hitcnniker got in.
立刻 车门开了 这个旅行者上车了
And he was sitting there next to me,and all of a sudden he said.
他坐在我旁边 突然他说
“Thank you kindly sir, for pickin me up”
“谢谢你让我搭车 先生”
And when I heard that voice real polite-like,
当我听见那礼貌的声音时
it struck me somewhere real deep inside that I recognized
那个声音让我回想起一些事情 我认出了
that voice, Couldn’t place it thougn.
那个声音 让我无法把它安置
So, we’re coming into Memphis, I tell him I’ll drop him anywhere he wants
然后 我们进了Memphis 我告诉他我会把他送到想要的地方
and he asked me if I knew where Graceland was.
他问我知不知道Graceland在哪里
Of course I knew where Graceland was… Everyone knows where Graceland is.
我当然知道Graceland在哪里… 大家都知道Graceland在哪里
And he said I could drop him off anywhere near there.
并且他说我可以去拜访他在那里附近的任何地方
And then, it hit me.
然后 它碰撞了我
Right there.
就在那里
I knew the voice.
我知道那个声音
It was “the King” himself.
那是”国王”自己
The King?
国王?
He had the voice of Elvis.
他有Elvis的声音
Elvis Presley?
Elvis Presley?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!