Maybe a 38.
也许是38型号♥的
Let’s just get outta this dump.
我们走吧
Fucking Bollocks.
胡说
Thanks.
多谢
Shit.
该死
I don’t know, man.
我不知道
Some days just go like that.
那样的日子
Everybody I know needs a job.
大家都知道我需要工作
Seem like everybody in this town is out of work.
似乎这个房♥间的所有人都失业了
I don’t know what you bitching about.
我不知道你在说什么
You lucky you had a job in the first place.
你一开始就有工作真是幸运
Ah as far as your old lady leaving you.
你的老女人要离开你
I don’t know what to tell you.
我不知道对你说什么
why don’t you go back to England, or wherever the hell you come from?
为什么不回到英格兰去 从哪来回哪去?
Ain’t they got enough women over there?
那里没有很多女人吗
You know, if it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t even live in this fucking town.
如果不是为她 我不会留在这个该死的城市
Hey.

What’s the matter with Elvis?
Elvis怎么了?
Don’t call me Elvis!
不要叫我Elvis!
If you can’t use my proper name.
如果你能用我合适的名
Why don’t you try Carl Perkins Junior or something.
为什么不叫我Carl Perkins Junior或别的什么
I mean, I don’t call them Sam and Dave, do I?
我不会叫他们Sam和Dave 是吗
Hey, man, my name is Dave.
嘿 伙计 我叫Dave
His name is Dave.
他叫Dave
Look it’s all right, man, he’s cool.
没事 他很好
He’s cool.
很好
Oh, man! Shit.
哦 该死
What the fuck you doing with that, Elvis?
你到底怎么回事 Elvis?
That thing loaded?
装子弹了吗
Shit, man, the mother fucker’s loaded.
这东西有子弹
What the fuck you doing with that.
你到底怎么回事
Ain’t she a beauty?
不是很好看吗
I don’t know, I might have to use her on my landlord.
我不知道 也许会用它对付我房♥东
Or somebody… Look.
或者是… 看
Put that shit away man, Ain’t no landlord around here right now.
放下那东西 现在这里没有房♥东
Come on, man, cut that shit out!
不要说了
That shit ain’t funny, man, You, you acting like a asshole or something
那东西不是好玩的 你真是有病
Hey, everybody! Check your guns at the bar!
看看酒吧上的枪
Elvis, you asshole! What the fuck’s wrong with you!
Elvis 混♥蛋♥ 你怎么回事
You know what? I saw on the television
知道吗 我那天在
the other day where
中国所有中国人都想吃通心面
those Chinese over there in China is all wanting to eat
和奶酪的节目
macaroni and cheese.
在电视上看到的
Now don’t you think that’s kinda odd, what with all the Chinese food they got?
你不认为有点奇怪吗 他们的中国食物怎么了?
Un, yeah, I didn’t hear about that, I guess I musta missed that program.
我没听说 我错过那个节目
Like I said, I was just passing by, I saw you was in here cleaning up,
我说过 我只是经过 我看到你在那里清理
and it just sorta hit me… How’s about a haircut?
让我很震惊… 发式如何?
It’s the first one I ever had at night-time like this!
这是我第一次在晚上有这样的发式
Well listen I don’t usually cut hair at night so
我在晚上通常不剪发
next time you come by daytime, OK?
下次你白天来 好吗
Don’t start no shit,now.
不要着火
Could be her.
可能是她
Boy, I got something for you.
我有事找你
Hello.
你好
Will.
Will
Oh, Ed Yeah, what’s happening.
Ed 怎么了
And your friend Elvis is over here acting stupid,
你朋友在那里Elvis扮傻
waving a gun around and shit.
挥舞着枪
Yeah, yeah, I heard you all got laid off.
是 我听说你们都被解雇了
I hear that.
我听说了
Yeah, well, look, anyway, man.
总之 嗯 看 不管怎样 伙计
I think you better get over here and get him before
我认为你最好过来一下
some real shit happens.
在糟糕的事发生之前带走他
Maybe you better come with somebody else, too.
也许和别人一起过来也好
I don’t know, man, bring one of his own damn people.
我不知道 伙计 把他的人带一个来
Who the fuck am I gonna bring?
我到底要带谁?
I guess I could bring his brother-in-law, Charlie.
我猜我可以带着他的妹夫来 Charlie
Hey, hey, Will.
嘿 嘿 Will
What?
什么?
You think maybe I should wait in the truck?
你认为我应该在车里等你吗?
I mean, this isn’t really a familiar neighborhood for me and…
对我来说是一个熟悉的地方…
Come on, Charlie, They let white folks in there.
来吧 Charlie 他们让白人去那里
I know, but you said that Johnny has a gun.
我知道 但你说过Johnny有枪
I mean if they see me in there
如果他们看到我在那里
they may think I have a gun if they know I’m his brotner-in-law, maybe…
如果他们知道我是他妹夫他们也认为我会有枪的 也许…
Shit, Charlie!
该死 Charlie!
Aw, come on Earl, gimme my gun back.
Earl 把枪给我
I may have to pawn it to pay my tab.
我要抵押付钱
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑的
Yo, Ed.
你 Ed
Oh, I’m sorry.
哦 对不起
Come on, Johnny, man, let’s chill out, I brought Charlie, man.
Johnny 冷静点 我把Charlie带来了
Charlie?
Charlie
I’m cool, I’m completely cool.
我很好 我非常的冷静
I don’t need that kinda shit in here.
我不需要坐在那里
Sorry.
对不起
Now, get this thing outta here, it’s loaded.
把这东西拿走 有子弹
I don’t khow why you hang arouhd with this Elvis dude anyway, man.
伙计 我不知道你为什么和Elvis这个花♥花♥公♥子♥一起闲荡
Styling shirt, Charlie.
时髦的衬衣 Charlie
Really?
真的吗
Here… Take this shit.
给你… 拿着
What, are you fucking crazy, Johnny? What are you doing with that thing?
什么 你疯了吗 Johnny? 那东西和你有什么关系?
Hey, let’s go for a spin in Earl’s caddy.
嘿 我们去Earl那里午休吧
Don’t you even think about it, Don’t even look at Earl’s car,
想都不要想 不要看Earl的车
just get your crazy English ass in the truck.
在车里能让你发疯
You better straighten up, Johnny…
你最好直说 Johnny…
Go for a spin in Earl’s caddy…
去Earl那里是睡觉
Who’s Earl?
谁是Earl?
Hey, Will, think you could just drop me off now?
嘿 Will 现在能让我下车吗
I should go home… I’m kinda tired…
我该回家了.. 我有点累…
What? Abandon you own brother-in-law on a terrible night like this.
什么? 把你亲妹夫抛在这样的夜晚
with me and Will losing our jobs and everything?
还有我和威尔失去工作和所有东西的夜晚吗?
Well, no, I mean, I don’t want to do that, but…
不 我不想那样做 但…
Attaboy, Charlie!
好小子 Charlie!
I knew you were with us all the way.
我知道你们一直会和我们一起
Us brothers we gotta stick together, ain’t that right, Will?
我们兄弟要在一起 对吗 威尔?
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Right.

Okay, then.
那么
Isn’t there a late-night liquor store a couple of blocks up here?
这附近能停下买♥♥点酒喝吗?
Yeah.

I’ll get right with you, man, I got to check this damn fan belt.
我和你们一起 伙计 我去检查风扇皮带
One bottle, or two?
一瓶 还是两瓶?
Just get one, man.
就只要一瓶吧 伙计
I mean, you’re drunk already,and I’m not gonna have any.
我的意思是 你已经醉了 并且我不会再要
How you doing? Two bottles of Butcher’s.
你好? 两瓶屠夫酒
Jesus, Johnny!
上帝 Johnny!
Hey, make them quarts.
嘿 弄成夸脱
Uh, that’ll be twenty-two seventeen.
哦 总共是22美元17分
Hey, fella.
伙计
You wanna buy that, or you gonna play with it all night?
你想买♥♥那个 还是想玩一夜?
Niggers, man, you gotta watch them every second.
黑鬼 你每秒都要看着他们
I’m guessing these two bottles are on the house. Am I right?
我想这两瓶是在家里 对吗
Johnny, what are you doing?
Johnny 你干什么?
Shut-up and grab the bottles.
闭嘴 拿酒走
Sonny boy.
小家伙
I’m the man that’s gonna make you use that gun.
我是让你用枪的人
Holy shit!
真是该死!
You killed him! You fucking killed him!
你杀了他! 你真的杀了他!
Shit, man, we best get the fuck on outta here!
见鬼 我们最好赶快离开这里!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!