What is wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Why’d ya have kill him?
为什么杀了他?
Shut up Charlie, I only winged him.
闭嘴 Charlie 我只是让他受伤
God damn it, Johnny!
该死 Johnny!
That was stupid, Johnny.
太傻了 Johnny
What if you did kill that guy? We all go to prison.
如果你杀了那个人该怎么办? 我们都会去监狱
I didn’t kill the guy.
我没杀他
Jeannie’s gonna kill me.
Jeannie会杀了我
What are you laughing at, huh?
你笑什么
How’d ya think DeeDee’s gonna react?
你认为DeeDee会有什么反应?
Damn, I’m glad I’m not married.
该死 很高兴我没结婚
DeeDee walked out on me,
DeeDee离开我
this morning.
今天早上
Before I even found out about being laid off.
在知道我被解雇后
She’s gone, man.
她走了 伙计
She left you.
她离开你了
Wow, She didn’t even tell me.
她甚至也没告诉我
My own sister,
我的亲姐姐
what, she’s supposed to ask your permission?
什么 她要征求你的同意吗?
No, uh.

that’s not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
I’m sorry, Johnny.
对不起 Johnny
Really.
真的
She’ll be better off without me.
没有你她会好点
Now she probably will be.
现在也许是
Fuck it, man, You’re probably better off without her, man.
伙计 你们在说什么 没有她你也许会好点
All she did was run her mouth.
她非常的罗嗦
Hey, she’s my sister!
嘿 她是我妹妹
I don’t care! It’s the truth, man, that woman talked, talked, talked, man.
我不在乎! 这是真的 伙计 那个女人说 不停的说
Like a radio that never turns off, man.
就像永远不关的无线电
She’s not like that all the time, it’s only when she’s nervous…
她不是一直都那样 只是她紧张时…
Well, she must be nervous all the time, because last time I saw her
那么 她一定是一直都紧张 因为上次我看到她
it was yackety yackety yackety…
不停的说…
All right, all right, come on…
好了 好了
Butcher’s?
屠夫酒?
So, what are we gonna do?
那么 我们怎么做
We can’t just keep riding around all night like this,
我们总不能这样一直溜达下去
can we?
是吗
What you think, Johnny?
你认为呢 Johnny?
Man, I fucked up.
我完蛋了
I really love that girl…
我真的爱那个女孩…
I know you do.
我知道
It’s all right.
没事的
…”Domino”
…”骨牌”
here, you’re on the air till dawn.
给你 你一直在听收音机
It’s 2:17 right here in Nemphis, Tennessee, right now
这里是Tennessee Memphis 2:17频道
here’s another one recorded at Sun Studios,
现在是Sun Studios的另外一次录音
this time by the King himself. That’s right.
这是是由猫王自己 对
Nr.Elvis Presley
Nr.Elvis Presley
with one of my personal early early morning favorites,
和我自己最喜欢的早晨歌♥曲
“Blue Noon”
“蓝月”
This one’s for you, Elvis.
这是给你的 Elvis
Thanks a bunch, Will.
多谢 Will
Damn.
该死
You’d think they’d get me a new uniform, man.
你认为他们会给我一套新制♥服♥ 伙计
This one is shot to hell, Look at this.
这个要去死 看着
Boy, you should do like I do, you should go over and
按照我那样去做 你过去
buy your own damn clothes, over at Lansky’s or somewhere like that.
买♥♥你自己的衣服 在Lansky或者是其它像那样的地方
I mean, you know, it’s like they say… “the clothes make the man”
就像他们说… “人靠衣装”
I mean, look at that damn hat on your head.
看看你头上该死的帽子
You look like a damn mosquito-legged cnimpanzee.
好像是蚊子 有腿的小猩猩
Oh… It’s 2:20 in the a.m. right here in Memphis.
哦… 这里是Memphis凌晨2:20
Say, do you like seafood? Well, guess what.
你喜欢海味吗? 猜猜
There’s a brand new fast food seafood restaurant right here in Memphis.
Memphis有新牌子的海味餐馆开业
You probably heard the name already, that’s right.
你也许已经听说过这个名字 对
Jiffy Squid. Fresh juicy squid dipped
Jiffy Squid 新鲜的鱿鱼蘸酱
Jiffy-Squid!
Jiffy-Squid!
Their own herbs and spices, served in a tangy sauce
自己的香草和香料 都放在刺♥激♥的调味料里
with their own secret ingredients.
还有自己的秘制成分
Turn that damn thing off!
关掉那个糟糕的东西吧!
You’re listening to Tad T.Tyler, the man who brings you wall to wall…
你正在听Tad T.Tyler,他带给你所有的…
Jiffy-Squid…
Jiffy-Squid…
“Danger Danger, Will Robinson! Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!”
“危险 危险 Will Robinson! Will Robinson! 危险! 危险!”
Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴!
Hey, my brother-in-law! How you doing?
嘿 我的妹夫 你好吗?
Man, your breath! What have you been drinking?
你的呼吸! 你在喝什么?
Smells like kerosene!
像煤油的味道
Listen, I got to ask you this favor.
听着 我必须让你帮忙
We, uh.
我们 嗯
We in a little trouble,
我们有点小麻烦
and we need a place to stay invisible for a little while?
需要一个隐藏一段时间的地方?
You know, just till it get light out.
你知道我们逃跑
Trouble.
麻烦
Here we go again.
又来了
This par for the course, Will Robinson.
又是麻烦的Will Robinson
Please, man, just for a little while.
拜托了 就一阵子
Don’t tell your sister, because if you do we both be in trouble.
千万不要告诉你姐姐 不然我们都有麻烦
Not a word.
只字不提
Ever.
决不
Room 22.
22房♥
That room?
那个房♥间?
That room.
就是那个房♥间
And don’t make no noise.
别发出什么声音
Thanks, man.
谢谢
Thanks a lot, I’m gonna remember this.
太感谢了 我不会忘记的
Shit.
妈的
I’m sorry, man…
对不起…
Man, you got a curse on you.
伙计 你中邪了
As sure as the moon rolls around the world.
等到月亮升起的时候 你就会
It was just an accident…
这只是意外而已…
Sorry.
对不起
You gotta clean that up.
你去打扫干净
Where the fuck is the light in this place?
这里的灯在哪?
Here’s a light.
这里有灯
Damn, Charlie, I’m glad you don’t cut my hair.
妈的 Charlie 幸好你没有削掉我的头发
No TV?
没有电视?
Hey, Will, what’s this chain for?
嘿 Will 这条链子是干什么用的?
This’s because
那是因为
you in the kinky sex room, Charlie.
这是性♥虐♥待的包厢 Charlie
Really?
真的?
Christ, there he is again.
天啊 又是他
I can’t get rid of that fucking guy.
我受不了那个疯子
Turn it around, Charlie, would ya, it’s just giving me the creeps.
翻转过去 查理 我都要起鸡皮疙瘩了
There’s a chair over there.
那里有一张椅子
Shit, why is he fucking everywhere?
妈的 怎么到处都是他?
This is a black hotel,
这是黑人旅馆
black neighbornood,
开在黑人居民区
black dudes working on the desk.
雇的是黑人伙计
Why don’t they have a portrait of
他们为什么不放上
Otis Redding, or
Otis Redding 或者是
Martin Lutner King?
Martin Lutner King的肖像呢?
That’s because this is a white owned hotel.
那是因为这个旅馆的老板是白人
They just got the brothers working here.
只是雇黑人打理而已
Ah, I see what you mean.
哦 我知道了
Don’t worry.
别担心
Next time, Johnny, we gonna ask for the Malcolm X suite.
下次 Johnny 我们要Malcolm X套房♥
That’s right.
没错
Hey, I hope you dropped the empty one,
嘿 希望你把那个空瓶子扔掉
way to go.
早着呢
All right Charlie.
好吧Charlie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!