♪ 当我们逗留在那里
♪ As we tarry there ♪
♪ 从来没有…
♪ None other ♪
♪ …别人知道
♪ Has ever known♪
♪ 他说话,他的声音听起来…
♪ He speaks, and the sound of his voice♪
♪ 多么甜美
♪ Is so sweet ♪
♪ 鸟儿们停下它们的歌♥唱
♪ The birds hush their singin’ ♪
♪ 他给我的
♪ And the melody ♪
♪ 那首旋律
♪ That he gave to me ♪
♪ 在我内心里
♪ Within my heart ♪
– ♪ 响起 – 你知道,我妻子埃丝特…
– ♪ Is ringin’ ♪ – You know, my wife, Esther…
和芭芭拉·简在同一层
is on the same floor with Barbara Jean.
– ♪ 而他与我同行 – 哦,埃丝特和我有过一个儿子
– ♪ And he walks with me ♪ – Oh, uh, Esther and I had a son…
也服过役
in the service too.
– 是,先生 – 哦,不是陆军,是海军
– Yes, sir. – Oh, not the army. It was the navy.
– ♪ 他告诉我 我属于他 – 后来…
– ♪ And he tells me I am his own ♪ – and…
我们在南太平洋失去的他,我们不知道情况
We lost him in the South Pacific. We don’t know how.
很难过听到这个,先生
Sorry to hear that, sir.
– 二次大战 – 是,先生
– World War II. – Yes, sir.
♪ 我们停留在那里
♪ As we tarry there ♪
♪ 从来没有
♪ None other ♪
♪ 别人知道
♪ Has ever known ♪♪
我正在墓地里漫步
I’m wandering in a graveyard.
这里的死者没有十字架
The dead here have no crosses…
没有墓碑,没有花圈…
nor tombstones, nor wreaths
…来歌♥颂他们过往的荣耀
to sing of their past glory…
只是躺在朽坏、腐烂
but lie in rotting, decaying…
荒废的土堆里
rusty heaps…
他们的内脏被贪婪的秃鹫般的双手扯出
their innards ripped out by greedy, vulturous hands…
他们茫茫无用的白骨…
their vast, vacant skeletons…
对天空悲鸣
sadly sighing to the sky.
他们身体的锈迹
The rust on their bodies…
是干涸的血色
is the color of dried blood.
干涸的血
Dried blood.
令我想起了
I’m reminded of…
大象的秘密坟地
of an elephant’s secret burial ground.
是的
Yes.

Cet air de mystère.

Cette essence de I’irréel.
这些车正在试图交流
These cars are trying to communicate.
哦,车啊,你是想告诉我什么吗?
O cars, are you trying to tell me something?
– 你是想要传达什么秘密… – 什么?
– Are you trying to convey some secret… – What?
什么?对不起?
What? Excuse me?
哦,对不起
Oh, excuse me.
我以为我完全只是一个人
I thought I was completely alone.
多尴尬啊
How embarrassing!
哦,你是个音乐家
Oh, you’re a musician!
♪ 经济低迷,我并没有
♪ The economy’s depressed, not me ♪
♪ 你可能会说我并不自♥由♥
♪ You may say that I ain’t free ♪
– ♪ 但这并没有让我 – 不,亲
– ♪ But it don’t worry ♪ – No, honey!
♪ 担心
♪ Me ♪♪
为黛西·霍伊小姐鼓掌欢呼
A round of applause for Miss Daisy Hoy.
阿尔伯克基小姐
Miss Albuquerque.
嗨,弗洛格
Hi, Frog.
这是带动作的
This is with gestures.
吉尔·布朗小姐在78号♥跑道
Miss Jill Brown on the track in number 78.
你要谈谈昨天吗?
You wanna talk about yesterday?
起来,该死的
Get up, goddamn it!
你操蛋
You fucker!
你要谈谈昨天的事吗?
You wanna talk about yesterday?
你想要谈谈昨天还是不谈?你是要…
Do you wanna talk about yesterday or not? What are you…

Shit.
快出来
Come out of there!
你离我远点
You leave me alone!
赶紧出来,快点
Come out of there! Come on!
听着,我知道怎么回…赶快!
Look, I know what’s… Come on!
老天在上,什么…
For Christ’s sake, what… Now…
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你要谈谈昨天的事还是不要?
You wanna talk about yesterday or not?
哦,这真是…哦,太好了
Oh, this is…oh, that’s terrific.
喂,太棒了,那太好了
Hey, that’s great. Hey, terrific.
太棒了,哦,谢谢,我的乌龟
It’s great. Oh, thanks. My turtle.
太感谢了
Thanks a lot.
听着,放松
Look, just relax!
听着,我知道是怎么回事
Look, I know what’s goin’ on.
太好了,公♥寓♥侦探
Great. House detective.
比尔,嗨,我是约翰·崔普莱特
Bill, hi. I’m John Triplette.
我来早了吗?我早上给你打过电♥话♥
Am I early? I called you this morning.
– 哦,对,电视里那个人 – 对
– [Bill] Oh, yeah, the guy from TV. – Yeah.
– 你好吗? – 嗨,进来吧
– How are ya? – Hi, come on in.
– 谢谢 – 没事
– Thank you. – Sure.
正好…我们正好在收拾这里,呃
Just… We’re just cleanin’ up here. Yeah.
– 你懂的,就是… – 周日早晨的忧郁
– You know, the… – Sunday morning blues.
– 拿着这个好吗? – 当然 – 谢谢,
– Would you hold this? – Sure. – Thanks.
我来把这个挪到这边
Let me just move this over here.
– 这是你们的新专辑? – 对,是我们唯一的专辑
– Is this your new album? – Yeah. That’s our only album.
不过这张非常好,我听过
It’s a very good one, though. I’ve heard it.
– 哦,谢谢你 – 它好极了
– Oh, thank you. – It’s terrific.
– 真的很抱歉这么乱 – 没关系
– I’m really sorry about the mess. – That’s all right.
你该看看我的房♥间
You oughta see my room.
我们昨晚有个小派对,也都很开心
We had a little party last night. Had a pretty good time too.
呃…我想要,嗯…
Uh…I wanted to, um…
跟你说几件事,我们在这次演出中打算做的
tell you about a couple of things what we’re trying to do with this show.
我给你来杯喝的?
Can I get you a drink?
– 不,谢了 – 你想要喝的吗?我可以叫的
– No, thanks. – You wanna a drink? I could call down.
不不,我挺好,我不想占用你太多时间,我…
No. No, I’m fine, I don’t want to take too much of your time. I…
我只是想告诉你一点我们打算做的,我不是…
I just want to tell you a little bit about what we’re trying to do. I’m not…
我知道你的政♥治♥敏感性
I know you’re astute politically,
而且我绝对不是来跟你兜售货品的
and I’m certainly not here to sell you a bill of goods.
不关心,不关心政♥治♥
Don’t care. Don’t care about politics.
– 不要政♥治♥? – 不,不要
– No politics? – No.
好的,太棒了
Okay, great.
那我来告诉你,我有个问题
Let me tell you, then, I’ve got a problem…
我认为能够对你有好处
that I think could work to your advantage.
如你所知,红脖子音乐现在非常流行
As you know, this redneck music is very popular right now…
而且,我有好多本地乡巴佬在节目单上唱歌♥
and I’ve got an awful lot of these local yokels on the bill singing…
– 你的老乡基本盘 – 乡下龙门阵,没错
– Your basic country folk. – Country crapola. Right.
所以我想,呃…
So I think, uh…
我所追求的是更广泛的感染力,你明白吧
What I’m going for is a broader appeal, you know.
– 正是我们可以切入的地方 – 远不止是这种南方的东西
– Which is where we would fit in. – More than just this Southern thing.
而且…我想,像你们这种真正的流行乐团
And I think that a really hip group like yours…
可以轻易地风靡一夜
could walk off with the evening.
对,也许是唯一的摇滚乐团在…
Yeah. Probably the only rock group on the…
– 绝对的,对 – 听起来不错
– Absolutely, yeah. – Sounds good.
– 听起来很吸引人 – 对
– Sounds inviting. – Yeah.
而且我想你们会得到很多的…
And I think you do get a lot of…
从这些乡村人群中获得大量听众
a big audience from these country guys.
这是只在电视网上播放,还是…
Is this just network, or is it…
不,更好,比电视网更好,它是多家联播的
No, it’s better. It’s really better than network. It’s gonna syndicated.
他们会在一年半的时间里不停播放
They’ll be showing it for a year and a half.
– 很好 – 你的眼镜,亲爱的
– Very good. – Your glasses, sweetheart.
哦,谢谢
Oh, thanks.
哦,这是我妻子玛丽
This is my wife, Mary.
– 这是约翰·崔普莱特 – 你好吗? – 很高兴认识
– This is John Triplette. – How do you do? – Nice to meet you.
坐吧,亲爱的
Sit down, dear.
继续
Go ahead.
他是…他是那个电视台…
He’s, uh… he’s the fella from the television…
那个节目,他们给哈尔·菲利普·沃克尔做的
show that they’re doing for Hal Phillip Walker.
你知道, 就是那个到处都能看到的政♥治♥演出
You know, that political thing that were seen going on all over the place.
他给我们提供了一个位置
And he’s offered us a spot.
你给那家伙做了很了不起的推广,那些徽章啊什么的
You’re doing some great promotion on that guy. All those buttons and…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!