圣诞节提前来了 傻瓜们
Man. Christmas came early, wing nuts.
你们要明白 赛车是一门艺术
The thing you gotta understand is, racing is an art.
那个人♥渣♥来了 他想和你谈谈
Douchebag is out here, he wants to talk to you.
而怀揣激♥情♥的赛车
Racing with passion…
伙计们 这是无比高雅的艺术
Dude, that’s high art.
我能感觉到爱和复仇的气息
Man, I can feel love and vengeance
还有机油的味道 交织在一起
and smell motor oil all swirling together out there.
有灵异的野马 有私人仇恨
We got supernatural Mustangs, we got personal vendettas.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
I have no idea where this is going.
我只知道我喜欢这种感觉 非常喜欢
I just know I like it. I like it a lot!
打电♥话♥过去 为自己辩解吧
Call in, defend yourself.
每个人都知道我的故事
Everyone knows my story.
请讲
Go ahead.
帝王 我是
Monarch, this is the blonde
坐在托比·马歇尔身边的那个金发女郎
female sitting right next to Tobey Marshall.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Okay.
我们接到了一个带着假惺惺的英国口音
We got a girl with a fake British accent,
声称坐在托比·马歇尔身边的姑娘的电♥话♥
claiming she’s sitting next to Tobey Marshall.
要来杯茶吗 亲爱的
Having a spot of tea, are you, dove?
事实是 皮特死的那天
There were three cars in the
有三辆车参加了比赛
race the day that Pete died, that’s a fact.
任何说托比应当
And anyone that says that Tobey is responsible
为皮特的死负责的人 请你们回答
for Pete’s death, answer this.
如果不是无辜的 并在努力证明自己
Why jump parole in New York
他为何明知会被重新逮捕并加刑
knowing that you are going to be re-arrested and do serious time,
还要违反假释条例从纽约跑来
unless you are innocent and hell-bent to right a wrong?
他已经蹲了监狱 付出了代价
He did the time, he paid the debts,
为什么还要冒这种险呢
why would he risk it’?
你下次和迪诺通话时 可以问问他
Next time you talk to Dino, you can ask him that question.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我喜欢这姑娘
I like this girl.
没错
Yeah! Yeah!
英国人来了 我得说我被感动了
Yeah, the British are coming. I gotta tell you, I’m moved. I’am.
整件事情让我的老心脏砰砰直跳
The whole thing just went right here to the old ticker.
我得吃一片这个
I gotta pop one of these.
好了
Yeah.
越来越有意思了
This is getting good.
我相信你 疯狂的小姑娘
I believe you, you crazy little tart.
托比·马歇尔对上蒂诺·布鲁斯特
Tobey Marshall versus Dino Brewster.
一定是场恶战
That’s a deep rivalry right there.
我听到你说的了 亲爱的
Yeah. I hear you, honey. I hear you.
你们两个
The two of you out there,
为了证明自己
flying across the country at killer speeds to prove something
正在开着车飞速横穿美国
while you’re tearing up the American asphalt.
天生的车手 宝贝 真是天生的车手
Born to run, baby. Born to run.
托比·马歇尔
Tobey Marshall?
欢迎参加里昂杯
Welcome to the De Leon.
就这样 白♥痴♥们
That’s it, cretins,
里昂杯人齐了
De Leon is full.
但要想得到蒂诺·布鲁斯特的兰博基尼
But if you want Dino Brewster’s Lamborghini,
就得找到那辆野马
you’re gonna have to chase down that Mustang to get it.

Wow.
比赛开始前的比赛
The race before the race.
爱死它了
I love it.
帝王:
里昂杯明晚八点签到 旧金山
届时公布比赛地点
胜者赢得全部
生意开支
个人开支
保管租金
查看详情
物品:
红色科尼赛克 Agera R
状况:
前侧挡泥板损伤
美人
Beauty!
恭喜你拿到参赛资格 我的朋友
Congrats on the wild card to the rodeo, my friend.
通往内布拉斯加州边界的道路畅通
Your mute is clear to the Nebraska border.
黑暗即将来临
Darkness is upon us,
来自天上的眼睛将会关闭一会儿
so the eyes in the sky will be shut for a while.
我会先行一步
But I’m gonna leapfrog ahead
到你们将要打破记录的地方见
and meet you guys at Record Breaker.
你在什么方位 骗子一号♥
What’s your 20, Liar One?
在你头上 贱♥人♥
Flat-netting you, bitch!
特别快递
Special delivery.
希望你们没有吓尿裤子
I hope you ladies didn’t soil your panties down there.
我最讨厌他这么做了
I hate it when he does that!
我也是这么想的 继续喷粪吧
That’s what I thought. Keep talking that shit.
很高兴发现你一点没变 傻子
Nice to see you haven’t changed, nimrod.
听着 我不知道”傻子”是谁
Okay, listen. I don’t know who “Nimrod” Is,
但我敢肯定他一定生活在五十年代
but I’m pretty sure he lived in the ’50s.
我的操纵水平可是堪比翼虎
All right? My handle is Maverick.
不信你问别人
You better ask somebody.
家庭餐厅
动作快点 我们比预计晚了两小时
Hey, make it fast, we’re two hours behind schedule.
我知道了
Okay, I got this.
大杯咖啡 谢谢
Large coffee, please.
-加奶和糖吗 -不用 黑咖啡就行
– Cream and sugar’? – No, just black.
我不方便说话 我知道
Yeah. I can’t talk. I know.
不好意思 小姐 能问你几个问题吗
Excuse me, miss. Can I ask you a few questions?
当然可以
Why, of course you can,
勒京警官
Officer Lejeune.
我能怎么帮您
How can I help you’!?
你住在这附近吗
Do you live in the area?
不 先生 我们正在长途旅行
No, sir. We’re actually just long hauling.
从哪儿来的
Where from?
从南方去北方
From south to north.
事实上我们是从路易斯安那州出发的
So we actually started in Louisiana.
所以你坐的不是那辆野马
So you are not traveling in that silver Mustang out from?
野马
Mustang?
那是什么 一匹马吗
What, like the horse?
不是 先生 不是
No, sir. No.
我还想再问你几个问题
I’d like to ask you a few more questions.
麻烦你到我车上来 不会很久的
If you’d step out to my cruiser, shouldn’t take but a minute.
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop right there!
托比 他在追我
Tobey? He’s following me.
我知道 你在哪儿
I know. Where ave you’!?
我在楼上 一个房♥间里
I’m upstairs. I’m in a room.
有窗户吗
All right, is there a window?
房♥间在二楼
It’s on the second floor.
开门
Open up this door!
从窗户爬出来 我来接你
Look, just climb out the window. I’ll come get you.
好吧
Okay.
我再说一次 开门
I’m gonna tell you one more time, open up this door!
区域内有待命小队吗 完毕
Any units in the area? Over.
女士 增援部队已经在来的路上了
Ma’am, other units are on their way.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你得跳下来 我们走
Hey, you gotta jump. Let’s go.
不 我跳不了 我恐高
No, I can’t jump. I’m afraid of heights.
不高的 跳吧
It’s not high. Come on.
不 不行 我恐高
No, I can’t. I’m afraid of heights.
-我不知道怎么做 -相信我 坐下
– I don’t know what to do! – Just trust me. Sit down.
好吗 坐下
Okay? Sit down.
闭上眼睛数到三
Just close your eyes and count to three.
好吗 数到三
All right? On three.
一 二…
One, two…
445号♥ 现在没有可用增援
Unit 445, there are no other units available at this time.
收到 正在追那辆银色野马
Copy that. In pursuit of the silver Mustang.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他不会追来了
He’s not coming.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
相信我
Trust me.
你知道吗…
Hey, you know…
刚才你表现得很棒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!