Home 冒险电影 007外传之巡弋飞弹(1983)

007外传之巡弋飞弹(1983)

0
007外传之巡弋飞弹(1983)

你到处杀人
And you’re going to jeopardize the tourist trade
会危害这里的旅游业
if you start going around killing people.
尼基 请你回办公室
Nigel, please. Just go back to your desk.
查一下拉麦士的船在哪里
Find out where Largo’s boat is at the moment.
再联络 我在饭店
Call me later. I’ll be at my hotel.
好 很快就能查到
Jolly good. I’ll get onto that at once.
自然一点已经可以掩人耳目了
And take full advantage of the natural cover.
那就是飞碟号♥?
Is this the Flying Saucer?
对 它今早起航
Yeah. It sailed this morning.
我真笨 都把你弄湿了
How reckless of me. I made you all wet.
没关系 马天尼还可以喝 我叫詹姆斯
Yes, but my martini’s still dry. My name’s James.
你好 詹姆斯 我叫布法蒂
Hello, James. I’m Fatima Blush.
你滑水滑得很好
You ski very well.
很多事情我都做得很好
I do many things very well.
我肯定你做得很好
I’m sure you do.
詹姆斯 你到拿索做甚么?
What brings you to Nassau, James?
我来钓鱼
I’m fishing.
钓甚么?
For what?
有甚么钓甚么
Anything I can get.
我很熟悉这里
I know the best waters.
我很乐意带你到多鱼的地方
I’d be very happy to show them to you.
为甚么要帮我?
Now, why would you want to do that?
我想知道你在钓甚么
I’d like you to find what you’re looking for.
就这样
I’m all yours.
是吗?
Yes?
詹姆斯 请下来好吗?
James, would you come down please?
来了
Right away.
我想这件应该很适合你
I think this should take care of you perfectly.
当然
I’m sure it will.
这里的设备很充足
You’re marvelously well-equipped.
谢谢你
Thank you, James.
你也一样
So are you.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实我们下去干甚么?
What exactly are we going down for?
运动一下 游玩一下
Sport and a little fun.
你很紧张
You appear tense.
你让我紧张
You affect me, James.
这样不好
Well, that’s bad.
要潜水就得放松
Going down, one should always be relaxed.
暗礁远吗?
Is it far to the reef?
很远
It’s far enough.
我们还有时间
We’ve got time to kill.

Whoa!
是你
It’s you.
你说过会迟些再见
Well, you did say you’d catch me later.
老天!
Oh, my God.
623号♥和…
623 and…
728号♥
728.
728号♥
728.
这是钥匙 没有人留口讯
Here you are. No messages.
你好?
Hello?
邦德先生 终于找到你了
Mr. Bond, I’ve finally tracked you down.
我是尼基
Small-Fawcett here.
希望没阻碍你
I hope I haven’t caught you at an awkward moment.
没关系 但有话快说
No, not at all. Just be brief.
我没空
I don’t have too much time.
你要的资料查到了
Just want you to know that I’m on top of things.
拉麦士的船正前往法国南部
I’ve found out that Largo’s boat is en route for the south of France.
做得好
Well done.
没甚么
It was nothing, really.
明天有空的话一起去潜水好吗?
If you’re free tomorrow, why don’t we go snorkeling?
这主意不错
Sounds a wonderful idea.
对 邦德
Jolly good, Bond!
因为我想跟你讨论…
Because I was wanting to discuss with you…
怎么了?
What’s that?
邦德?
Mr. Bond?
我们的决定对了
Proof that we made the right decision.
甚么?
About what, darling?
决定到你房♥间
Your place or mine.
我找到一间很棒的别♥墅♥
I found a villa for us just where you wanted. It’s perfect.
飞碟号♥停在那边的海湾
The Flying Saucer is anchored in the bay below.
Q送来的
And Q sent this.
谢谢
Thank you.
受死吧! – 趴下!
Catch! – Get down!
菲力士! – 还真不错
Felix. – Not bad.
你的反应还是那么快
Not bad at all. Nothing wrong with your reflexes.
你好吗?
How you doing, buddy?
为何会到这里来?
What the hell are you doing here?
中情局派我支援你
CIA sent me to ride shotgun with you.
326号♥ – 你好吗?
326. – How do you do?
恕我刚才失态 我叫尼高
Excuse my inexperience. Nicole.
我叫莱菲力 幸会
I’m Felix Leiter. Enchant.
谢谢 我的车子在那边
Thank you. My car is right there.
我在兰利电脑系统调查过
I ran some checks in the Langley computer.
有拉麦士的资料吗?
Anything on Largo?
没有 他没任何记录
No, he’s squeaky clean.
我得说你的预感错了
I must say, for once, your hunch was wrong, buddy.
阿格曼给你的吧? – 对
Algernon, right? – Yes.
我也用过他的东西 有次就在我面前爆♥炸♥
I had the first one of those things, and it blew up in my face.
英国那边送来了电单车 这是文件
A motorbike came for you from England. Here’s the papers.
打算怎样用电单车?
What are you gonna do with this bike?
先测试一下再说
I won’t know until I test it.
詹姆斯 全靠你了
It’s gonna be your ass, James.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲力
Felix?
甚么事?
Yeah.
别喝汤了
Forget the soup.
光是看就饱了
Feast your eyes on that.
是甚么东西?
What’ve you got here, James?
她是拉麦士的女人
That’s Largo’s lady.
叫做多美 帕多美
Her name is Domino. Domino Petachi.
她姓帕? 和死于车祸那个空军军官同姓
Petachi. The Air Force officer killed in that car crash.
帕杰克
Jack Petachi.
对 她的哥哥
That’s right. He was her brother.
那一定是他了
Well, there’s the man himself.
若他真的拿了导弹 难道会放在船上?
If he’s got the bombs, do you think he’d have them on his yacht?
不会 但先准备潜水装备
Unlikely. But get some scuba gear.
看着她
We’ll check her out.
好的
Right.

Mmm.
欢迎
Welcome to the Centre de la Sant.
希望各位喜欢这里
I hope you enjoy our facilities.
招待男宾吗?
Do you serve men here?
当然
But of course.
某些男宾更享有特别招待
Some men more than others.
帕小姐 抱歉 没人通知我你在这里
Miss Petachi. No one told me you were here. I am sorry.
你会说英文?
You speak English, yes?
对 还说得不错
Yes. Quite well, in fact.
要大力还是轻柔按♥摩♥?
Now, hard or soft massage?
大力的 谢谢
Hard, please.
先由背部开始吧
Well, perhaps we should begin with your back.
我们从前没见过你
I don’t believe we’ve seen you around here before.
我在船上
No, I was on a boat.
那是甚么船?
And what boat would that be?
飞碟号♥
The Flying Saucer.
拉先生的船
Mr. Largo’s boat.
对 你认识拉先生?
Yes. Do you know Mr. Largo?
认识
I know of him.
我知道他拥有许多美丽的东西
I know he owns many beautiful things.
对 拉先生也很乐善好施
Yes, he’s a very generous man, Mr. Largo.