做得太大的话 希望别出事才好
Well, if it’s that big, let’s hope it doesn’t blow up in your face.
抱歉 我有事要办 时间就是金钱
Mr. Bond. Excuse me. I have work to do. Time is money.
是了 贵宾房♥在船尾
By the way, the staterooms are aft.
别忘记了 十二点吃午饭
Don’t forget, 12:00. Lunch.
好好享受
Mr. Bond, enjoy the ship.
邦德先生
Mr. Bond!
你房♥间里有新的衣服
There’s some fresh clothes in your cabin, sir.
跟我来
If you’d like to follow me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我哥哥怎么了?
What happened to my brother?
你来这里干嘛?
Why are you here?
相信我
Just trust me.
‘阿♥拉♥之泪’
The Tears of Allah.
你知道吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
这就是阿♥拉♥之泪 他给我的
This is it. He gave it to me.
他说这价值连城
He said it was very valuable.
看来不像
It doesn’t look it.
知道我们正前往甚么地方吗?
Have you any idea where we’re heading?
北非
North Africa.
他在那里有房♥子 在一处叫扇椰子的地方
He’s got a house, a place called Palmyra.
无论如何我也要送个讯息出去
Somehow I’ve got to transmit a message out of here.
也许要冒险 但我需要你的帮忙
It could be risky, but I’m going to need your help.
你想我做甚么?
What do you want me to do?
我会吻你
I’m going to kiss you.
你要装出喜欢的样子
I want you to respond as if you liked it.
这样做有两个充分的原因
I’m doing this for two very good reasons.
首先是我想刺♥激♥他
One, because I’m hoping to provoke a reaction.
另一个原因?
And the other one?
因为我一直都想这样做
Because I always wanted to.
警报误鸣
False alarm! False alarm!
所有人员回到岗位
All crew return to stations.
从地中海的一艘船收到讯息
We’ve just picked up a message from one of our ships in the Med.
应该是詹姆斯发出的
I think it’s from Bond, sir.
很好
About time.
对 他用的是紧急密♥码♥ ‘探戈斑马’
Yes. He used our emergency code Tango Zebra.
‘正前往北非扇椰子’
“Heading North Africa, Palmyra.”
扇椰子在甚么地方?
Palmyra? Where is that?
考起我了
Haven’t a clue, sir.
去找出来好吗?
Well, find out about it, will you?
我只管尽力一试
I’ll do my best, sir.
北非?
North Africa?
很漂亮吧?
Quite impressive, huh?

Very.
可以在这引退之地 安享富贵荣华
That’s my retreat, where I can escape and enjoy all my treasures.
你喜欢你的新居吗? 公主
How do you like your new home, my princess?
游戏结束了 带他走
Bond, the game is over. Take him away.
这原属拿破仑的皇后
That belonged to Napoleon’s empress.
是我最珍爱的宝物
That is my greatest treasure.
拿着好吗? 拿着 但要小心点
Take it. Take it. But be careful.
这是你的结婚礼物
That is your wedding present.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
但我原谅你
But I forgive you.
我哥哥怎么了?
And what about my brother?
你哥哥
Your brother…
我恨你…
I hate you. I hate you.
多美
Domino! Domino!
你疯了
You’re crazy.
对 也许我疯了
Yeah, maybe I’m crazy.
风景真好
What a wonderful view.
慢慢享受
You’ll see.
每场游戏总有赢家
Every game has to have a winner. So…Ciao bello.
拉麦士
Largo.
邦德
Bond.
那说出弹头在哪里也无妨吧?
In that case, where did you hide the bombs?
你还想逃走?
You still think of escape?
我很敬佩你的斗志
I must say, I admire your spirit.
好吧
Well,
第一个弹头就在华盛顿首府
bomb number one is right under the President’s feet
总统的脚下
in Washington DC.
第二个呢?
And number two?
你的确是个很好的特工 真的
You were a very good secret agent. Really.
再见
Bye.
你一定会喜欢的
I’m sure this will amuse you.
再见 多美
Goodbye, Domino.
走吧
Cover it up.
抓紧!
Hold on.
你想干嘛?
What are you doing?
詹姆斯
James!
要跟上你可不容易
Bond, you’re a hard man to keep up with.
菲力士 通知华盛顿
Clear the line to Washington, Felix.
有一个弹头在那里
That’s where the first bomb is.
我在海军的时候不是这样的
It was never like this when I was in the Navy.
就是这里
Here we are.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你要去对付拉麦士?
You’re going back after Largo, aren’t you?
我一定要去
Well, I have to.
我和你一样 想对付他
I want him as much as you do.
也许比我更想
Probably more.
我明白你很恨他
I can understand you hating him.
再恨他我也不想你冒险送死
Maybe I don’t hate him enough to risk losing you.
我也不想冒险送死
But I don’t want to risk losing me, either.
邦德 华盛顿的炸♥弹♥经已拆除
Commander Bond, the Washington bomb has been located and defused.
你在伦敦的领导要跟你谈谈
Now, sir, from London, your chief wants to speak to you.
我是M 已经破解弹头的密♥码♥了
This is M. We’ve cracked the code for disarming the warheads,
但只有五个钟头找出第二个炸♥弹♥
but we’ve only got five hours to find the second bomb.
你也知道的
Now, as you perfectly well know,
我对你绝对有信心
I have absolute confidence in you, and I…
那正是我的推动力
That’s what kept me going, sir.
好吧 那我长话短说
Bond, all right, then, I’ll be brief with you.
我知道你要做很多事
And I know you’ve got your hands full.
要是你大难不死
If you should come through this fearful ordeal unscathed,
我请你到会所吃午饭 通话完毕
I’d like to offer you lunch at my club. Over.
这建议让人兴奋
That’s a thrilling prospect, sir.
但要是大难不死
But if I do get through this,
我有别的节目
I may have other plans.
稳定在三百水平
Steady at 300.
稳定在三百水平
Steady at 300.
就在那里
There she is, sir.
距离是多少?
What’s she reading?
七英噚
Seven fathoms, sir.
水太浅了
No way we can get in there.
无法进入
The water’s too shallow.
没有移♥动♥的物体
Nothing. Nothing moving on board.
AWAC警报系统没有发现
AWAC surveillance reports no sightings on shore.
为何拉麦士会停在这里?
Now why did Largo anchor here?
拿你的坠子给我
Your pendant. Give it to me.
这是‘阿♥拉♥之泪’
This is The Tears of Allah.
故事是先知哭泣 泪水汇聚成一水井
The story goes that the Prophet wept, and his tears made a well.
地形线相同
The contours are the same.
这个菱形代表着某个地方
The diamond must mark a place.
就在这里
That would be about here.
那边是的源头
Right where the oilfields begin.
侦测到区内有水底活动
Sir, there is underwater activity in the area.
侦测水底洞穴一带
Check the area for underwater caves.
遵命
Right, sir.
声纳侦测到水底活动
Sonar signals do indicate a cavity below sea level
位置是015度
at 015 degrees.
那里有地下河流
There’s an underground river right there.
帕德生司令 这里有XT- 7B飞行器吗?
Commander Pederson, are you equipped with the new XT-7Bs?
这可是最高机密 你怎么会知道的?
That’s top secret. How do you know about them?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!