当然
I’m sure he is.
他今晚会在赌场举♥行♥慈善舞会
He’s giving a charity ball tonight at the casino, for children.
真有意义
What a worthy cause.
也许我也该参加
Perhaps I should attend.
我也想邀请你
I’d really like to ask you. I would.
但恐怕宾客名单要求很严格 抱歉
But I’m afraid the guest list is very restricted. I’m sorry.
这就是生活
C’est la vie.
这就是生活
C’est la vie?
这才是人生
Such is life.
这才是人生
Such is life.
好舒服
That feels so good.
当然
Certainly does.
甚么?
Excuse me?
按♥摩♥当然舒服
It certainly does need it.
你上面的脊椎骨有点绷紧
You have slight lesions in the upper vertebrae.
可以下一点吗?
Could you go a little lower, please?
下一点?
Lower?
是的
Yes, please.
谢谢
Please.
正是这里
Right there.
好舒服
That feels so good.
抱歉 小姐 我们今天很忙
I am sorry, mademoiselle. We are so very busy today.
按♥摩♥师哪里去了?
Where’d the masseur go?
谁?
Who?
刚才那个男人
The man, the…
那个男人? 他不是这里的职员
The man I pass? He does not work here.
他们不会让你进去的 我等你
They’ll never let you in. I’d better wait for you.
不 尼高 你回别♥墅♥去吧
No, Nicole. You go back to the villa.
去找那幢别♥墅♥
Find that villa.
等一下 别走
Wait a minute! You there!
他不该吃鱼
I shouldn’t have the fish.
你带那么厉害的武器 一定很怕有人捣乱
You must have an unreasonable fear of gatecrashers to carry this heavy artillery.
炸♥弹♥里有个回转仪
This bomb has a tiny gyroscope inside.
若有任何横向移♥动♥
Any lateral movement on your part
你便会一命呜呼
and you could be served in an egg cup.
明白的话就轻轻点头
If you understand what’s being explained to you, nod gently.
好孩子 留在这里
Good boy. Stay.
你好 我得向你解释
Hello again. I do owe you an explanation.
我叫邦德 詹姆斯邦德
My name is Bond. James Bond.
赏脸让我请你喝一杯吗?
May I offer you a drink?
烈酒或调酒?
Hard or soft?
调酒
Soft.
双份血腥玛莉加大量乌斯特
I’ll have a double Bloody Mary with plenty of Worcestershire sauce.
不知道你的烈酒是怎样的
Hate to think what you mean by hard.
我要伏特加加冰
Vodka on the rocks for me.
她快给抢去了
I think you have lost her.
你真的以为我会输给…
Can you actually imagine that I could lose a woman
一个薪水低微的英国特工?
to a underpaid British agent?
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我来提醒你 不马上干掉他的话
And I warn you, if he’s not executed at once,
多美便会倒戈相向
he’ll have your Domino turned over.
难道你是在刻意留手
Is it possible that you have bungled your attempts
因为你想把他据为己有?
because you want him for yourself?
麦士 – 甚么?
Maximilian. – Hmm?
何苦为那种女人折磨自己呢?
Why torture yourself over that kind of woman?
法蒂 也许你有天会杀掉她
Maybe one day you’ll have to kill her, Fatima.
你好幽默
Your sense of humor is delicious.
你哥哥这些日子如何?
What’s your brother up to these days?
他正要来这里 我很心急想见他
He’s on his way here. I can’t wait to see him.
你怎么会认识我哥哥?
How do you know my brother?
你好
Hello!
你一定是詹姆斯先生了吧?
You must be Mr. James Bond, right?
拉先生
Monsieur Largo.
是的 没错 你喜欢玩游戏吗?
Yes, right. Are you a man who enjoys games?
那得看对手是谁
Depends with whom I’m playing.
对 赏脸吗? 一起玩吧
Yeah. Shall we? Join us.
这是我的朋友 我有幸他们赏脸从各地到来
These are my friends. They honored me by coming from all over the world
把钱输给我的慈善基金
to lose their money for my favorite charity.
甚么慈善基金?
And what might that be?
帮助孩子 孤儿
Children. Orphan children.
就是这个
So, here we are.
这游戏叫做争霸天下 我自己设计的
The game is called Domination. I designed it myself.
但我的问题是还没找到可以匹配的对手
But my problem is I’ve never yet found a worthy adversary.
恐怕我也会让你失望
No doubt I shall disappoint you, too.
只管看看
We’ll see.
甜心?
Darling?
这个游戏只有一个目标 权力
This game has one objective, power.
我们会争夺 由电脑随机选择的国家
We will be fighting for countries, chosen at random by the machine.
但在这局示范赛 我先选择法国
But for this demonstration, I will choose France.
地图上的目标国家会亮着
Target areas will light up on the map.
谁先用镭射光射中就得一分
Whoever hits them first with his laser beam will score a point.
但还有别的取胜方法
But there is another way to win.
左操纵杆能发射两枚核子导弹
With your left hand, you control two nuclear missiles.
右边是防护盾 用来阻挡我的导弹
With your right hand, you control a shield to block my missiles.
但失败的话 我就赢了
But if you fail… Boom, I win the game.
你是红方 我是蓝方
You will be red. I will be blue.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
行了
Yes.
开始
Begin.
谢谢两位
Thank you, gentlemen.
争霸天下游戏开始
Eternal battle for the domination of the world begins.
玩罚钱的
We play for dollars.
随机目标:西班牙
Random target selection, Spain.
价值九千元
Value $9,000.
开始
Play.
蓝方赢得九千元
Blue wins $9,000.
我给电了一下
Gave me a shock.
抱歉 我忘了
I’m sorry. I forgot.
我们并非纸上谈兵 而是会与士兵感同身受
Unlike armchair generals, we will share the pain of our soldiers
受苦的方式是电震
in the form of electric shocks.
最后一点
One last point,
放开操纵杆就算输
if you let go of the controls, you forfeit the game.
刚才你不知道规则 我们重新开始
As you were unaware of this, we will begin again.
重新设定 谢谢
Reset. Thank you.
随机选择目标为日本
Random target selection, Japan.
价值一万六千元
Value, $16,000.
开始
Play.
很抱歉…
Excuse me. Excuse me.
蓝方赢得一万六千元
Blue wins $16,000.
我运气好而已 也许我解释得不够清楚
A lucky move on my part. Perhaps I didn’t explain.
赌注增加 痛楚也会增加
As the stakes increase, so does the level of pain.
倒像真实生活 还玩下去吗?
Rather like life. We continue?
当然
Of course.

Good.
争霸天下游戏开始
Eternal battle for the domination of the world begins.
随机选择目标为美国
Random target selection, the United States.
价值四万二千元 开始
Value, $42,000. Play.
红方受创度百分之五十
Red pain level at 50o/o.
已达危险水平 重复:已达危险水平
Danger level. Repeat. Danger level.
百分之六十
60%.
百分之六十五
65%.
红方受创度百分之八十 危险 危险
Red pain level, 80o/o. Danger. Danger.
危险
Danger.
多美
Domino.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
没事
Fine.
你输了五万八千元
You lost $58,000.
罚金当然拨归慈善基金
It goes, of course, to my charity.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!