Home 动作电影 空中营救(2014)

空中营救(2014)

0
空中营救(2014)

所以你觉得
So you think the thing about
免费国际航♥班♥的事是骗人的吗
free international flights was bullshit, or…
我们什么时候采取行动
At what point do we do something?
先生们 请回到自己的座位上
Gentlemen, would you please return to your seats?
你也不知道发生了什么 是吧
You don’t know what’s going on either, do you?
那个空警现在又要做什么
So, what’s the air marshal up to now?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我需要所有乘客把双手举过头顶
I need every passenger to raise their hands above their heads
并在接下来的六十秒里保持安静
and remain silent for the next 60 seconds.
这是个命令
This is not a request.
举起来
Up.
包括乘务员
Flight attendants, too.
举起来
Up!
[是否发送图片信息]
[是 否]
[是否发送图片信息]
[是]
[图片发送中]
[已发送]
– 手抱头 – 搞什么
– Hands behind your head. – What the fuck…
手抱头
Hands behind your goddamn head!
把手♥机♥拿出来 用一只手
Remove the phone. With one hand.
[图片已收到]
我没见过这个手♥机♥
I’ve never seen that phone before.
女士 解开他的安全带
Miss, undo his seatbelt.
站起来 快
Stand up, now.
你搜过我的 我的手♥机♥在包里
You searched me. My phone was in my bag.
到过道里去
Into the aisle.
不管你觉得我做了什么…
Whatever you think I’ve done…
闭嘴 到前面去 快
Shut up. Front of the plane. Move!
你弄错了
You’re making a mistake.
转过去
Turn around.
轻点
Take it easy!
什么情况
What’s going on?
听着 拜托了 那不是我的手♥机♥
Listen to me, please! That’s not my phone!
你是谁
Who are you?
只是个乘客而已
Just a passenger!
你为什么用我的名字开账户
Why did you open the account in my name?
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about!
回答我 不然我就弄断你的手臂
Answer the question, or I will break your arm.
你抓错人了
You got the wrong guy!
我们找到他了 南希 抓到他了
We found him, Nancy. We got him.
为什么选我 为什么
Why me? Why?
为什么选我
Why me?
为什么
Why?
南希 去叫医生 快
Nancy, get the doctor. Now!
比尔 比尔
Bill? Bill?
好了 我们来分♥析♥一下
Okay, let’s break this down.
他先是绑住了那个家伙
First, he ties up that guy,
又把另一个人弄到后面去
then he takes another guy and brings him out back.
他是要一个个搞定我们吗
What, is he gonna pick us off one by one?
医生来了 喂
That’s the doctor right there. Hey.
想让我们知道一下发生了什么吗
You want to let us all know what’s going on?
– 机长呢 – 死了
– And the captain? – Dead.
副机长在驾驶 驾驶室都锁上了
The co-pilot is flying. Behind locked doors.
– 你还好吗 – 我吗 很好 好极了
– Are you all right? – Me? Fine. I’m great.
你不该看到这些的
You shouldn’t be seeing all this.
好吧 医生 所以死了一个乘客和飞行员
All right, Doc. So, we got a dead passenger and a dead pilot.
飞机十五分钟以前突然转向
The plane took a hard turn 15 minutes ago.
飞行途中不该转向的
That doesn’t happen mid-flight.
空警关闭了商务舱
The marshal closed off business class,
把所有乘客移到后面
moved all the passengers to the back.
这情景是不是似曾相识
Does this scenario ring any bells?
你是说他要让飞机坠毁吗
You think he’s gonna crash the plane?
十号♥航♥班♥ 这里是皇家空军一一四号♥
Flight 10, this is Royal Air Force 1♥1♥4♥,
代号♥长耳兔 收到吗
call sign Jackrabbit. How copy?
不好意思
Excuse me.
他们说过我能和丈夫坐在一起的
I was told I could stay here with my husband.
当然可以
Of course.
一个小时前你去过盥洗室 记得吗
You used the lavatory about an hour ago. Do you remember that?
我又不是老人痴呆
I don’t have Alzheimer’s.
你出来之后 有人进去过吗
Do you know if someone else went in there after you?
有个女的站在那里 挡住了过道
Yes, she was standing there blocking the aisle.

Who?
红头发的那个女人
The redhead.
坐你隔壁的那个
The woman you were sitting next to.
你在这干什么
What are you doing in here?
抱歉 我在喝酒 这真是糟透了
I’m drinking. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t. That’s just terrible.
我一直在想
I’ve been wondering.
为什么要坐靠窗的位置
Why the window seat?
什么 为什么坐窗口位吗
What? Why the window seat?
为什么要坐在我隔壁
Why did you sit next to me?
– 什么 – 我在头等舱的盥洗室里
– What? – I found a hole
发现了一个能清楚瞄准机长的洞
in the first class toilet, clear shot to the captain.
被杀的那个人 皮肤上被嵌入了这东西
The guy who died had one of these imbedded in his skin.
有看过这个东西吗
Ever seen one before?

No.
盥洗室在机长被杀前十分钟锁上了
The toilets were locked 10 minutes before the captain died.
在这之前的五分钟 一个女人进去了
Five minutes before that, I saw a woman enter.
她七十岁
She’s 70 years old.
她说 她出来之后你进去了
She said you went in after her,
我可以告诉你 她没有老年痴呆症
and she doesn’t have Alzheimer’s, if you’re wondering.
你是想问我有没看到别人进去
Are you asking me if I saw someone else go in,
还是想问我有没杀机长
or if I killed the captain?
你看到有人进去了吗
Did you see someone else?

No.
那回答我的问题
Then answer the question.
你个混♥蛋♥
You’re a dick.
你故意坐到我旁边 以便赢取我的信任
You switched seats to be next to me, which made you trustworthy.
又主动跟我谈话
You engaged me in conversation.
是为了帮你放松精神
To relax you because you were scared…
你还回避了一些隐私问题
Yet you evaded personal questions.
是因为我没告诉你 我的职业吗
You mean, like where I work.
这的确是很私人的问题
Yeah, that’s a great personal question.
你还帮我一起进行调查
You inserted yourself into the investigation.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
追踪手♥机♥就是你的主意
Tracking the phone, that was your idea.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我是这架飞机上唯一支持你的人
I am the only person on this plane who has stood by you.
你一直都在瞒着我
You’ve been lying to me this entire time.
你从登机那一刻起就在骗我
You’ve been lying to me since the second you boarded this plane.
我的天啊 好吧 好吧
Oh, God! Okay, fine, fine!
七年前 我的心脏停止了跳动
Seven years ago my heart failed,
我在死亡中挣扎了四十三分钟
and I was dead for like 43 minutes.
主动脉弓动脉瘤
Aortic arch aneurysm.
他们试着治好我 但当我醒来后
They tried to fix it, but when I woke up,
他们告诉我 他们也无能为力
they told me it was something they couldn’t fix
某天它会再次停止跳动 我会死去
and that one day it would fail again and I would just die.
这我可以接受 人固有一死
And that’s okay with me because we’re all gonna die someday,
但我们不知道死神什么时候来
and none of us know when it’s gonna be, right?
我经常到处飞 当我坐飞机的时候
But when I fly, which is a lot,
我更喜欢看着窗外
I like to look out the window instead of
而不是看着前面的椅子或折叠桌子
at the back of the seat in front of me or a folding tray table,
我随时可能会死
because one day might be today.
你为什么喜欢靠过道的位置
Why do you like the aisle?
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
等等
Wait a second.

Here.
让我给你倒杯酒
Let me pour you a real drink.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我讨厌坐飞机
I hate flying.
真的吗
Really?
我其实还挺喜欢的