我是不是应该告诉你我包里的炸♥弹♥
Should I have told you about the bomb in my bag?
在飞机上别说那个词 谢谢
Let’s not use that word on a plane, please.
我走到主舱的时候 你来看着商务舱
When I move on to the main cabin, you watch business class.
如果你觉得有什么可疑
If you see anything suspicious,
任何可疑的东西 通知我
anything at all, get my attention.
必要的时候大叫 好的
Scream, if you have to. Okay.
美♥国♥佬♥的妄想症
American paranoia.
艾瑞斯·玛丽安 5B 请站起来
Iris Marianne, 5B. Stand up, please.
这是老年人在选年轻姑娘吗
Is that how older men pick up younger women?
先摸一摸 然后再谈
Fondle first, talk later?
手♥机♥
Phone.
你为何不输入你的号♥码
Why don’t you enter your number?
[旅途愉快 爱你]
你对我来说有些太年轻了
You’re a little young for me.
[我会想你的]
这人以为他是谁
Who does this guy think he is?
没事的 冷静下
It’s all right. Just calm down!
刚结婚吗 昨天
Just married? Yesterday.
恭喜 谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
坐下
Sit down.
没什么可担心的 这种事经常发生
It’s nothing to worry about. Happens all the time.
– 13B 法希姆·纳西尔 – 扯蛋
– 13B, Fahim Nasir. – Bullshit.
起立 谢谢
Stand. Thank you, sir.
你还好吗
Feeling okay?
飞行不适合我
Flying is not my cup of tea.
说来听听
Tell me about it.
你是个医生 你怎么知道
You’re a doctor. How do you know?
你的包 能拿上来吗
Your bag. Can you fetch it up, please?
好的 就在这下面
Sure. It’s right down here.
哪类医生
What kind of doctor?
分子神经学
Molecular neuroscience.
听上去很有趣
Sounds interesting.
听着 我们中一些人需要睡眠
Hey, look, man, some of us need to get some sleep.
先生 请坐下 安静点
Sir, sit down. Be quiet.
14C 查尔斯·惠勒 站起来
14C, Charles Wheeler? Stand.
他包里没东西吗
There was nothing in his bag?
你此行的目的是什么
What’s the purpose of your trip?
我有一个客户在布赖顿 我是破产律师
I have a client in Brighton. I’m a bankruptcy attorney.
是吗 你技术如何
Yeah? You any good?
为什么 你需要一个吗 坐下
Why? Oh, you need one? Sit down.
先生 你需要把你的双手
Sir, you need to keep your
放在前方的座椅上 谢谢
hands on the seat in front of you. Thank you.
这太糟了
This sucks.
这太疯狂了 接下来是我们吗
This is crazy. Are we next?
放松
Just relax.
22C 奥斯汀·赖利 站起来
Okay, 22C. Austin Reilly. Stand.
我们能不这样吗 我是认真的
Hey, look. Can we move this along? Seriously, man.
我不会跟你再说一次
I’m not gonna tell you again.
赖利先生 你什么职业
Mr. Reilly, what do you do for a living?
纽约警♥察♥
Nypd.
你去伦敦吗
London your final destination?
我的漂亮弟弟要和一个
My fairy brother’s getting
带英国口音的男人结婚
married to a guy with a British accent.
介意我看下你的手♥机♥吗
Mind if I take a look at your phone?
行了 你真的要这样吗
Come on, man. Are you serious?
[你会来真太好了]
这是老大哥的行径
This is some Big Brother-type shit.
[你会来真太好了]
[等不及见你了]
坐下吧
Take your seat.
你 站到过道上来 快点
You, step into the aisle. Come on, up!
起来 快点
Up! Right now!
伙计 我很干净
Nah, man, I’m good.
不是在寻求你意见 把墨镜摘了
I’m not asking. Shades off.
行了 现在都什么时候了 午夜两点吧
Come on. What is it, like 2:00 a.M?
你为何不回去然后我可以睡会儿觉
Why don’t you go back up there so I can go back to sleep, man?
墨镜 不
Shades. No, dude!
行了 轻点
Come on, man! Yo, chill!
让我看看你的手♥机♥
Let me see your phone.
我没有手♥机♥
I don’t have a phone, man.
天啊
Jesus.
这不是你的吗
This isn’t yours?
我之前没见过这手♥机♥
Man, I ain’t never seen that before.
看上去很像你在候机处用的那架
Looks a hell of a lot like the one you were using at the gate.
[看看我航♥班♥上的这个辣妹]
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
坐下
Sit down.
乐意至极
Gladly.
[我们能切入正题了吗]
怎么不去阿姆斯特丹了
What happened to Amsterdam?
我要去伦敦
I’m connecting to London.
让我看看你的登机证 你叫什么
Show me your boarding pass. What’s your name?
汤姆·鲍恩 为什么
Tom Bowen. Why?
放松点
Man, take it easy.

Move!
我什么都没干
I didn’t do anything!
听着 我有权利
Look, I have rights!
到这来
Come here.
马伦尼克 马克斯 现在到底发生了什么
Marenick? Marks, what the hell is going on there?
听我说 威胁是真的
Listen to me. The threat is real.
我需要你马上停下现在所做的事情
I want you to stop doing whatever you’re doing immediately.
我有一个嫌疑人 我需要背景调查
I have a suspect in custody. I need a background check.
座位24E 汤姆·鲍恩
Seat 24E, Tom Bowen, B-O-W-E-N.
你非法扣押无辜的乘客 马克斯
You have unlawfully subdued innocent passengers, Marks.
我没时间说这个
I don’t have time for this.
你在起飞前打给你的主管并威胁他
You called your supervisor before the flight and threatened him.
– 什么 – 他不肯给你多订一个航♥班♥
– What? – He wouldn’t book you an overtime flight
你说你只能这么做了
and you said you’d do what you had to do.
– 我没威胁任何人 – 是吗 马克斯
– I didn’t threaten anyone. – Is that right? Marks?
我需要全面调查汤姆·鲍恩 座位24E
I need to run a full check on Tom Bowen, seat 24E.
– 马克斯天啊 – 你在浪费时间
– Marks, damn you! – Now! You’re wasting time.
马克斯 马克斯探员
Marks… Agent Marks,
从现在起你被撤除职务 你听到了吗
you are hereby relieved of duty. Do you hear me?
三分钟后
In three minutes,
机上的某个人就会死 你听到了吗
someone on this plane is gonna die. Do you hear me?
鲍恩没问题 比尔 他是个学校老师 天啊
Bowen is clean, Bill. He’s a schoolteacher, for Christ’s sake.
他在伦敦有亲戚
He has family in London.
机上的每个人都没问题 除了你之外
Everyone on that flight is clean. Everyone except you.
马克斯
Marks?
你说了阿姆斯特丹
You said Amsterdam.
我从未问你要去哪
I never asked you where you were going.
你主动给我那个信息
You volunteered that information.
你为什么要向一个联邦探员撒谎
Why would you lie to a federal agent?
我怎么知道你是联邦探员
Look, I didn’t know you were a federal agent.
那你为什么要向一个陌生人撒谎
Why would you lie to a stranger?
你可以现在回答问题 或者落地后进联邦监狱
You can answer questions now, or in federal custody when we land.
好吧 天啊
Look. Okay, Jesus.
他说他会给我一百美元
He said he’d give me $100
如果我问你你要去哪
if I asked you where you were flying. Okay?
我不知道我为什么要说阿姆斯特丹
I don’t know why I said Amsterdam.
我发誓 我不知道你是联邦警卫
I swear to God, I didn’t know you were a federal marshal.
– 胡扯 – 我发誓
– Bullshit! – I swear to God!
他说他想跟朋友开个玩笑 威尔是吧
He said he wanted to play a prank on his friend. Will, right?
比尔
Bill.
比尔 随便了 我只是为了那一百美元
Bill. Whatever, man. I did it for 100 bucks.
– 他是谁 – 我不知道
– Who was he? – I don’t know!
他长什么样
What does he look like?
白人 棕色头发
He was white with brown hair,
欧洲口音 大概三十或三十五岁这样
a European accent, like 30, 35 years old…
他在这飞机上吗 我不知道 我没看见他
Is he on this plane? I don’t know, I didn’t see him.
我走回去时 他没付我钱 他已经走了当时
When I went back, he didn’t pay me, he was already gone.
– 你见到他你会认得吗 – 我不知道
– You’d know him if you saw him? – I don’t know!
我没见他上飞机 我发誓
I never saw him get on the plane, man, I swear!
帮我个忙 看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!