人们要意识到
People have to realize,
我们无法保证每个人绝对安全
we cannot make everybody totally safe,
哪怕将所有的政♥府♥预算都拨给国防
even if we allocated the entire federal budget towards security.
我向你们保证 所有联邦政♥府♥的工作中
I promise you there is not an easier job…
没有什么比坐着头等舱
…in the whole federal government
飞来飞去更容易的了
than riding first class in airplanes from…
是的
Yeah.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I’m sorry.
不 不 你能信任我 我没事
No, no, you can trust me. I’m fine.
什么 我听不清
What? I can’t hear you.
我听不清
I can’t hear you!
兄弟 有火机吗
Hey, man, you got a light?
先生 打扰一下
Sir. Excuse me.
打扰一下 先生 有火机吗
Excuse me, sir. You got a light?
有 不好意思
Yeah. Sorry.
旅客朋友们请注意
May I have your attention, please?
你要去哪
So, where you off to?
你要飞哪
Where you headed?
我要飞阿姆斯特丹
I’m headed to Amsterdam.
旅客朋友们请注意
May I have your attention, please?
白色♥区♥域仅供
The white zone is for the immediate loading
临时上下乘客
and unloading of passengers only.
给你 先生 飞行愉快
Here you go, sir. Enjoy your flight.
所有人还有他们老妈现在都在玩游戏
Everyone and their mother’s in the game right now.
你有韩国手♥机♥ 日本手♥机♥
You got Korean phones, Japanese phones,
还有斯堪地那维亚的
Scandinavian phones.
操作系统试着一直在跟上
OS is trying to keep up with
十五个不同生产商的硬件标准
the hardware from 15 different manufacturers.

Right!
我一直这么说啊 没人听我的
That’s what I’ve been saying. No one listens to me!
哥们 你在白费口舌
Dude, you’re preaching to the choir!
压根说不通
It makes absolutely no sense.
我挡着你路了吗
Really? I guess I’m in your way.
纽约人 老兄 肯定是
New Yorkers, man, I swear to God.
给我两分钟
Give me two minutes.
没问题
Clear.
请这边走 先生
Right this way, sir. Please.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
我不能在伦敦待三天
I cannot stay in London for three days.
把我安排到下一班返航飞机上
Get me on the next flight back.
拜托 听着 现在
Please, look. This is…
现在不是个好时机
This is a bad time for…
“我只能这么做”
“You have to do what you have to do.”
你猜怎么着 我也只能这么做了
Well, guess what? So do I.

Here.
长途飞行最糟了
Long flights are the worst.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, baby.
各位乘客晚上好
Good evening, passengers.
我订的位置搞错了
There’s a mix-up with my reservation.
我应该坐靠窗 但他们给的是过道的
I was supposed to have a window seat and they put me in an aisle.
也许你能调调位置
Maybe you could move some people around,
因为之前说好了是靠窗的位子
’cause I was guaranteed the window seat.
很抱歉 萨默斯女士
I’m sorry about that, Ms. Summers.
现在我们请带有小孩的乘客
At this time we are inviting passengers with small children,
或需要协助的乘客先登机
or who require assistance, to board at this time.
再次播报 飞往伦敦的十号♥航♥班♥
Once again, in the boarding area,
请有特殊需要的旅客优先登机
we are ready to begin our priority boarding Flight 10 to London.
稍后将开始普通乘客登机
We’ll begin general boarding in just a few minutes.
准备好登机了吗
Are you all set to board?
我们一定得起飞吗
So we have to go on the runway?
来吧 亲爱的 东西带齐了吗
Come on, sweetheart. Is this everything?
是的 我妈妈帮我检查过大包了
Yeah. My mom checked my big bag for me.
以前自己一个人飞过吗
Have you flown by yourself before?
没有 这是第一次
No. This is my first time.
你会玩得很开心的
You’re gonna have a lovely time.
欢迎登机 对 从这走到底左手边
Welcome aboard. Yes, just through there and down to the left.
南希 这位是贝卡 她第一次坐飞机
Nancy, this is Becca. It’s her first time on an airplane.
真好 谁在伦敦等你啊
Wonderful. Who’s waiting for you in London?
我爸爸
My dad.
我们给你准备了个靠窗的位置
Well, we’ve a seat by the window all picked out for you.
听着 我知道这看起来可能很吓人
Look, I know it may seem scary,
但其实飞行很有趣的
but flying’s really quite fun.
这个小家伙刚走丢了
I believe this little guy made a run for it.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
亨利
Henry.
名如其熊 好名字
Yeah, he looks like a Henry. That’s a good name.
– 话说 – 贝卡
– Well… – Becca.
贝卡 我想亨利有点害怕
Becca, I think Henry’s a little scared.
也许你能向他做个好榜样
Maybe you can show him how it’s done.
好姑娘
Good girl.
对不起 我挡着你了吗
I’m sorry, am I in your way?
又挡着了
Again?
我们在这
We are right up here.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我们提醒您
As a reminder,
所有随身携带的物品都要放在行李架上
all carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin
或妥善放置在您前面的座椅下方
or be safely stowed under the seat in front of you.
如有困难存放您的行李
If you’re having trouble fitting your luggage,
我们很乐意帮助您
we’ll be happy to check it for you.
感谢选乘英国阿奎兰特航♥空♥ 祝飞行愉快
Thank you for choosing British Aqualantic. Enjoy the flight.
你知道这里有人坐吗
Do you know, is there somebody sitting there?
– 知道谁坐那里吗 – 不知道 抱歉
– Do you know who has that seat? – No, sorry.
有人坐这儿吗
Is somebody sitting here?
嗨 我在飞机上了 猜怎么着
Hey, I’m on the plane. And guess what?
他们搞错了我的订座
They effed up my reservation.
我们七点三十五降落 他们有订车吗
We land at 7:35. Did they book a car?
等等 等等
Hang on. Hang on.
打扰一下 先生 我坐在3B这
Excuse me. Sir? I’m here in 3B.
想问下你能跟我换个位置吗
I was wondering if maybe you’d switch seats
这样我就能坐靠窗这边了
with me so I could have the window?
可以吗
Do you care?
你说英语吗
Do you speak English?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
打扰一下 打扰一下 先生
Excuse me. Excuse me. Sir?
我坐在这 3B这里
Hi. I’m right here, I’m in 3B
我想问下你喜不喜欢坐靠过道的位置
and I was just wondering if maybe you would prefer the aisle,
或者你不介意
or if you don’t care, if you would
可以跟我换下靠窗的位置吗
switch with me for the window seat?
很多人一上来就直接睡觉 所以我想
A lot of people just sleep anyway, so I was wondering if…
可以啊 为什么不行
Sure. Why not?
非常感谢 真的很谢谢你
Thank you so much. I really appreciate that.
抱歉 不挡着你了
Sorry, let me get out of your way.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
这有地方能放
There’s room right up here.
阿奎兰特很高兴向您提供
Aqualantic is pleased to offer
丰富的空中娱乐设施
extensive in-flight entertainment
上百款视频和音乐尽情享受
with hundreds of video and music programming at your fingertips.
老天
Oh, God.
喂 你还在吗
Hello? Are you there?
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
– 什么 – 喂
– What? – Hello?
– 你的手♥机♥ – 靠
– Your phone. – Oh, shit.
– 喂 – 在在在
– Hello? – Hi. Hi, hi.
我着陆了再打给你好吗 好 拜
I’ll call you when we land, okay? All right, bye.
挺不顺的一天啊
Rough day, huh?
是啊 你是不知道
Yeah, you have no idea.
不好意思
Hi, excuse me.
你有时间能给我来杯金汤力酒吗
Could I get a gin and tonic, when you get a chance?
– 当然 – 来两杯
– Of course. – Make that two, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!