片名:不可饶恕
她是一名美丽的女子 原本应该前途远大
所以当她下嫁威廉莫尼时 她母亲才会为之心碎
因为威廉是个杀人放火 无恶不做的恶徒
而且酗酒成性
不过她的死却不是威廉造成的
而是不幸罹患天花 时值1878年
好小!
lt’s small!
不 求求你…
No,please. No! Please!
戴维!
Davey!
快过来 求求你不要
Come running,lad!
-住手 -我要在你身上烙印
-Stop! -Brand you like a damn steer!
-臭婊♥子♥ -求求你住手
-Bitch! -No. Please!
抓住那婊♥子♥…
Hold the bitch! Go on,hold her!
快抓住她 否则我一刀割掉她的奶♥子♥
Hold her,damn it,or l’ll cut her tits off!
快去找瘦皮猴
Go get Skinny! Quick!
麦克 住手
Mike,don’t!
瘦皮猴
Skinny!
你觉得很好笑?
Think it’s funny?
瘦皮猴 快拿枪来
Skinny,get the gun!
放开她 牛仔
Get off of her,cowboy.
-他们不让你摆平这件事? -你也了解瘦皮猴这个人
-Wouldn’t let you settle it? -You know Skinny.
他说他要一枪毙了他们 我说”不行”
He says he’ll shoot them. l says,”You can’t. ”
他说”去找小比尔来评理” 我说”他在睡觉”
He says,”Get Little Bill. ” l says,”He’s sleeping. ”
但他不在乎 你再不来 他就要大开杀戒了
He says,”He don’t care. ” He’ll shoot them boys soon.
她活得成吗?
She going to die?
死不了
She’s going to live.
她没有偷东西 甚至没碰他的口袋
She didn’t steal nothing or touch his poke.
只不过在看到他的小老二时 忍♥不住笑了出来
When she seen his teensy little pecker. . .
她年纪小 不懂事嘛
. . .she giggled. She didn’t know no better.
吊死他们 小比尔
You can hang them,Little Bill.
到办公室去拿鞭子来
Step over to the office and get the bullwhip.
他们禽兽不如 你只打算抽他们一顿?
A whipping’s all they get after what they done?
-鞭刑非同小可 -但是他们…
-lt ain’t no little thing,Alice. -But what they done…
艾莉丝!
Alice!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
-小比尔 抽他们一顿 没有办法解决这件事 -是吗?
-Whipping ain’t going to settle this. -No?
这是我和那个被剌伤的妓♥女♥
Here’s a contract between me and…
荻莱菈费兹杰罗间的合约
Delilah Fitzgerald,the cut whore.
我把她从波士顿带来 负责她的一切开销
l brought her from Boston,paid her expenses and all.
这只合约代表了我的投资
l got a contract that represents an investment of capital.
财物
Property.
现在是受损财物了
Damaged property.
他们这种行为相当于 残害别人的牲口
Like if l hamstrung one of their ponies.
你认为没有人愿意搞她了?
You think nobody’ll fuck her now?
那当然!
Hell,no!
至少不愿为此花钱
Won’t pay to do it!
也许她能充当清洁女佣
She can clean.
但谁愿意花钱搞一个千疮百孔的妓♥女♥?
But nobody’s going to pay good money for a cut-up whore!
你们是从拜提牧场来的? 你们有自己的马吗?
You boys are off the Bar T. Got your own string of ponies?
有 我有四匹
Yeah,l got four.
我有六匹
Six.
你不希望闹上法庭吧?
You just as soon not have a trial,no fuss?
不希望
No,sir.
那好
All right.
动刀的人是你
You did the cutting.
今年秋天 我要你赶五匹马来给瘦皮猴
Come the fall,you bring in five ponies to Skinny here.
五匹?
Five?
而你嘛… 你赶两匹来
And you! You bring in two.
-听到没? -听到了
-You give them over,hear? -Yes,sir.
鞭子来了
The bullwhip.
也许暂时用不上
Maybe we don’t need this now.
要是到了春天 瘦皮猴还没有拿到马的话…
Let me tell you,come the spring,Skinny don’t have those ponies. . . .
-我会来找你们的 -你不打算抽他们?
-l’ll come looking for you. -You ain’t whipping them?
艾莉丝 我也很狠狠的敲了他们一笔
l fined them instead,Alice.
他们做出这种事 赔几匹马就算了?
Skinny gets some ponies and that’s it?!
不公平 小比尔…
That ain’t fair.
不公平
That ain’t fair!
今天晚上见的血光还不够吗?
Haven’t you seen enough blood tonight?
艾莉丝…
Hell,Alice!
他们不是好吃懒做的流浪汉或坏蛋
lt ain’t like they was tramps or loafers or bad men.
而是…
They were just. . .
几个卖♥♥力工作的傻瓜
. . .hardworking boys that were foolish.
-若他们道德沦丧 像… -妓♥女♥吗?
-lf they was given over to wickedness– -Like whores?
艾莉丝…
Alice…
去照顾荻莱菈
Tend to Delilah.
去吧
Go ahead.
我有85块
l got $85.
我不知道…
l don’t know.
若荻莱菈不在乎 我们又干嘛这么激动?
lf Delilah doesn’t care,what are we so riled up about?
我们让那些傻瓜骑在我们身上
Just because we let them smelly fools ride us like horses. . .
并不表示可以让他们为所欲为
. . .don’t mean we let them brand us like horses.
我们虽然是妓♥女♥ 但天可怜见… 我们不是马
Maybe we ain’t nothing but whores,but,by God,we ain’t horses!
我有112块
l got $1 1 2.
就这么多了
That’s everything.
那你呢 费丝?
And you,Faith?
我有200
240块
$240.00
费丝 你怎么会有这么多钱?
Jesus,Faith! What you been doing?
是不是帮瘦皮猴做特别服务?
Been giving Skinny something special?
她笑了
She laughs.
我们几个人的钱加起来…
With what Kate got,and Silky,me and Little Sue–
不够的
lt ain’t enough.
现在也许还不够
Not yet,maybe.
你看起来实在不像个
You don’t look like no rootin’-tootin’ . . .
天杀的冷血杀手
. . .son of a bitching cold-blooded assassin.
你说什么?
Say what?
你大概就是威廉莫尼吧?
My guess is you call yourself Mr. William Munny.
你认错人了 先生
You have me confused with someone else,mister.
在雷克郡一枪毙了查理派柏的人是你吧?
The same who shot Charlie Pepper in Lake County?
爸…
Pa!
什么事 儿子?
What’s up,son?
又有两头猪病倒
Two more hogs got the fever.
你杀了查理派柏 对吧?
You shot Charlie Pepper.
你在密苏里抢火车时杀了威廉哈维
You killed William Harvey and robbed that train in Missouri.
等等
Hold on,mister.
儿子 你先把病猪赶到一边去
Son,get those hogs separated there.
潘妮 去帮你哥哥
Penny,help your brother.
那头猪也病了
That one’s sick too.
咱们进去谈
We’ll talk inside.
你是比特瑟豪的侄子?
So you’re Pete Sothow’s nephew?
我还以为你是我的旧日仇家上门来杀我
l thought you’d come to kill me for something l’d done in the old days.
那也不一定
l could have.
别激动
Easy.
我想也是
l guess maybe so.
我刚说了 你实在不像是个冷血杀手
You don’t look like no meaner-than-hell,cold-blooded,damn killer.
也许我不是
Maybe l ain’t.
比特叔说你是世界上最凶残冷血的龟孙子
Uncle Pete says you was the meanest goddamn son-of-a-bitch alive.
若我想找人联手大开杀戒
And if l wanted a partner for a killing. . .
你是最狠的一个
. . .you were the worst one.
也就是说找你就对了
Meaning the best.
因为你冷血无情
On account as you’re as cold as snow. . .
也不知恐惧为何物
. . .and don’t have no weak nerve nor fear.
比特这么说?
Pete said that?
没错
Yeah,he did.
我也是个杀手
l’m a killer myself,except. . .
但是因为年纪还轻 所以杀的人没你多
. . .l haven’t killed as many as you because of my youth.
大家都叫我库费小子
Schofield Kid,that’s what they call me.
为什么?
Why?
你是库费人?
You from Schofield?
不 因为我用的是
No,it’s on account. . .
史密斯威森库费款的手♥枪♥
. . .of my Schofield model Smith & Wesson pistol.
怎么样?
How about it,Will?
什么怎么样?
How about what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!