[抱歉你要那么做 比尔]
[重设你的手表]
[只有一个办法能阻止我]
[就是把钱给我]
[否则会有更多人丧命]
[那些你本应去保护的人]
[谁知道你之后又会杀了谁呢]
女士们先生们 我是机长
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
我向你们道歉
I apologize for the inconvenience…
妈的
Shit.
我们的网络要关闭一段时间
…but our network is down for the moment.
如果您能接受的话 我们会尝试重启网络
If you just bear with us, we’ll attempt to restart the Internet.
把网络重新打开 什么
Turn the network back on. What?
网络 打开它
The network, turn it on.
我们会实时通知您
We’ll keep you posted.
我需要重开那个网络系统
I need the network system back on.
去忙吧 南希
Go ahead, Nance.
你给我们的那个账户
The account number you gave us.
是在你名下的
It’s in your name.
什么
What?
运输安♥全♥局♥刚确认了
TSA just confirmed it.
这没道理
That doesn’t make any sense.
你知道的 你知道我绝不会
You know me. You know I’d never do…
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
听着 到二十分钟 有什么事发生吗
Look, the 20 minutes are up. Has anything happened?
没有
No.
可能只是个恶作剧
It’s probably just a hoax.
精心设计来鄙视航♥空♥业的
Some elaborate middle finger to the airline industry.
打扰下 你在等吗
Excuse me. Are you waiting?
没 请便
No. Go ahead.
探员
Agent…
你好 女士
Hi, ma’am.
探员马伦尼克 和你打电♥话♥的那人
Agent Marenick, who you spoke with,
会继续在特区进行调查
will continue to handle the investigation from D.C.
大卫
David…
而且他们要求我保管你的警徽和枪
And they’ve asked me to take your badge and your gun.
– 不 – 比尔
– No. – Bill.
– 不 – 比尔
– No. – Bill…
我别无选择
I don’t have a choice here.
我是空警
I’m the air marshal.
比尔 好吧 好吧
Bill… Okay. Okay.
坐回去 放松点
Look, just sit back, relax,
还有 好好享受
and… Enjoy the flight.
好好享受 是的
Enjoy the flight, yeah.
是他吗 坐在20G的人
Was it him? The guy in 20G?
不 什么事都没有
No, it was nothing.
我的手♥机♥丢到水槽里了
I dropped my stupid phone in the sink.
天啊 我也经常干这蠢事
Oh, God, I do that all the time.
我六个月内淹了有五部手♥机♥
I lost like five phones in six months,
然后我学会了这招
and then I learned this little trick.
好了
Here we go.
问题严重吗
So, should I be worried?
不 什么事都没有
No, not at all.
不该把你牵扯进来 抱歉
It was a mistake to involve you, I’m sorry.
那么既然不是他 你拿他手♥机♥干什么
So, if it’s not him, then why do you have his phone?
我要保持警惕 即使
I have to be careful, even when
看上去没什么事情
there’s nothing to be concerned about.
这是我的工作
It’s my job.
作为一个乘客 我有权了解到底发生了什么事
As a passenger, don’t I have the right to know what’s going on?
听着 珍 对吧 是
Listen… Jen, right? Yeah.
这只是个恶作剧 某个熊孩子在玩手♥机♥
It’s an innocent prank. Some kid with a cell phone.
如果是在地面上 我只要
If it was on the ground, I’d catch him
两秒钟就可以抓到他 但在这
in two seconds flat, but up here,
在每小时五百英里的飞行中 我无法追踪到他的手♥机♥
traveling at 500 miles an hour, I can’t track his phone.
我无能为力
There’s nothing I can do.
你无能为力?你不是空警吗
There’s nothing you can do? Aren’t you an air marshal?
女士 请回到你的座位上
Ma’am, please return to your seat.
你刚才称我为”女士”吗
Did you just call me “Ma’am”?
请回到你的座位上
Please return to your seat.
开玩笑吗 你刚叫我”女士”吗
Seriously? Did you call me “Ma’am”?
现在就回去
Now.
好的 比尔
Okay, Bill.
我走了
I’m going.
谢谢
Thank you. Ugh.
[你好 哈蒙德探员]
[你是谁]
[你要按照我说的去做]
[伙计 你在和联邦空警开玩笑]
[伙计 我知道你是什么样的人 哈蒙德]
[你搞错人了]
[不 我没搞错]
[我知道你箱子里的东西]
[你怎么知道的]
[到机尾找我]
[现在就去]
哈蒙德探员
Agent Hammond?
稍等
Just a moment.
南希
Nancy.
对不起 指示器估计坏了
Sorry. The indicator must be broken.
我在找哈蒙德探员
I was looking for Agent Hammond.
有什么事吗
What’s wrong?
南希 等等
Nancy, wait. Wait!
南希 别
Nancy, please.
冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down.
冷静
Calm down.
拜托 我可以跟你解释
Please, I can explain this.
好吗
Okay?
我被人陷害了
This is a setup.
机长刚告诉我那个转钱的账户
The captain just told me that the account
是在我名下的
they want the money wired to is in my name.
你觉得我会敲诈一亿五千万
Do you think I would extort $150 million
却使用自己名下的账户吗
using an account in my own name?
他在走私可♥卡♥因♥ 南希
He was transporting cocaine, Nancy.
我们要找的人知道这点
Whoever we’re looking for knew that.
他威胁哈蒙德 使他变得疑神疑鬼
He threatened Hammond, made him paranoid.
我发现了 然后哈蒙德试图杀了我
I found out, and Hammond tried to kill me.
那个人 他正希望事情这么发展
The person who’s doing this, he wants it to look like this.
像是两个联邦探员主导这一切 而不是他
Like two federal agents are the ones doing this, not him.
杰克拿枪指着我 我别无选择
Jack pulled a gun on me. I had no choice.
南希
Nancy?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你知道我的
You know me.
你知道我不会做这样的事
You know I could never do something like this.
看着我
Look at me.
我需要你相信我
I need you to believe me.
我相信你
I believe you.
十三分钟后 有人会死 除非我先找到他
In 13 minutes, someone else will die, unless I find him first.
我需要你来帮我
I need you to help me.
女士们先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
我叫比尔·马克斯
My name is Bill Marks.
我是这个航♥班♥的联邦空警
I’m the federal air marshal assigned to this flight.
抱歉打扰您
I apologize for the disturbance.
运输安♥全♥局♥最近有一项新规定
The TSA has recently instituted a policy
随机抽查国际航♥班♥
of random searches aboard international flights.
很不巧 这个航♥班♥是本月被抽到的三个航♥班♥之一
Unfortunately, this is one of three lucky flights this month.
我会穿过客舱
I’m gonna be coming through the cabin.
如果我叫到你的名字和座位号♥
If I call your name and seat number,
请起立并走到过道中
please stand up and move into the aisle.
如果你持有非法物体 器具 或武器
If you’re in possession of an illegal substance, item or weapon,
请现在就站出来
it’s best to just step forward now.
机长 你可能想听听这个
Captain, you might want to hear this.
我需要每个人都把双手放在前方的座椅上
I need everybody to place both hands on the seat in front of you.
他他妈的在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
现在就做
Right now!
联♥系♥运输安♥全♥局♥ 跟他们说我们可能遇到了劫机
Contact TSA, tell them we have a possible hijacking.
南希 发生了什么 只是随机抽查
Nancy, what’s going on? It’s just a random search.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰下
Excuse me.
珍妮弗·萨默斯
Jennifer Summers?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!