believing their country would protect them.
相信你会保护他们
That you would protect them.
乘客们
Everyone!
我们不会有事的
We’re gonna be okay!
航♥班♥上有空警呢
There’s an air marshal on board.
你知道我做这一切有多容易吗
Do you have any idea how easy this was?
你说得对 我失职了 你的目的达到了
You’re right, I failed. You’ve made your point.
不 比尔 你失职得很严重
No, Bill, you failed miserably!
那天包括我父亲在内的三千人都丧了命
Three thousand people died that day, including my father!
于是我也参了军
So I joined up ’cause I
就为了去打那些夺走我父亲性命的懦夫
wanted to go fight the cowards that did it.
可结果呢
But I just ended up
我参与了一场我至今仍然无法理解的战争
fighting in a war that I still don’t understand
然后回到一个毫无改变的国家
and came home to a country where nothing had changed.
直至现在
Until now.
安保是这个国家最大的谎言
Security is this country’s biggest lie.
不管是在家 在城市里 还是飞机上 没有人是安全的
In our homes, in our cities, in our planes, no one’s safe,
有一天会有个比我更凶残的人来戳穿这个谎言
and one day somebody worse than me is gonna expose that lie,
而我们的孩子们在生命的最后一刻将看到
and the last thing our children will see
正是我们的失职毁灭了一切
is our failure as it destroys them.
比尔 你就是那个谎言
You, Bill, you are that lie!
你完全可以去发宣传小册子
You should just have handed out pamphlets.
那会简单容易得多
It would have been a lot easier.
只靠动动嘴皮子是无法改变这个世界的 比尔
You can’t change the world with words, Bill,
除非你能在晚间新闻上让大家看到血的代价
unless you write those words in the evening news with blood.
我们该走了
We gotta go.
你是军人 你曾为保护这些人而上过沙场
You’re military. These are the people you fought to protect.
我发誓要保护我的国家 这正是我在做的事情
I swore to protect my country, and that’s what I’m doing.
– 你真心这么认为吗 – 是的
– You believe that? – I do.
我还认为我们有了一亿五千万美金呢
I also believe we’ll be $150 million richer.
你们永远也拿不到那笔钱 那账户是开在我名下的
You’ll never get that money. It’s in an account in my name.
那是你名下的一个信托基金
It’s in a trust in your name.
如果我死了 钱就能转出来了
I die, the money moves.
转到二十七个国家的一百个账户
To 100 accounts, 27 countries,
再从这些账户转到另外一百个账户
each of those into 100 other accounts.
你们准备什么时候跳下去
When do you think you’re gonna jump?
在一万米的高空吗 你们跳下去四秒后就死翘翘了
35,000 feet? You’ll be dead in four seconds.
我们会等到飞行员遵循爆♥炸♥守则
We’ll jump when the pilot follows explosive protocol
把飞机降到八千英尺的时候再跳
and drops us down to 8,000 feet.
你能想到的 我们早都考虑过一千遍了
Anything you think of, we’ve thought of a thousand times.
如果我们试图下降的话 他们会把我们击落的
They’ve been instructed to shoot us down if we try to descend.
放屁
That’s bullshit!
他们才不会杀了这些人呢
They’re not gonna kill all these people.
这是一架被劫持的飞机 我们对地面上的民众来讲是个威胁
This is a hijacked flight. We’re a classified threat to ground.
如果你不拆了那个炸♥弹♥的话
If you don’t disarm that bomb,
飞机上的所有人都会死 也包括你们
everyone on board will die, including you.
你有想过这一点吗
Did you think of that?
– 我已经做好赴死的准备了 – 我们不会死的
– Look, I’m prepared to die. – We’re not gonna die.
我重复一次 野兔 我需要下降
Say again, Jackrabbit. I need to descend.
请求驳回 十号♥航♥班♥
That’s a negative, Flight 10.
我要坚持原计划 一下降我们就跳
I’m gonna stick with the plan. We descend, we jump.
等飞机被炸落了 我们就发财了
The plane goes down, we have enough money.
我们就可以为所欲为了
We can do whatever we want.
你想想 汤米 我们可以消失永不再回来
Think about it, Tommy. We can disappear and never come back.
你听到了吗 永远不会有人找到我们 任务就完成了 对吧
You hear me? Never be found, ever. Mission accomplished, right?
但是现在我们必须从飞机上下去
But right now we need to get the hell off this plane.
扎克 咱俩都清楚 我们是下不去的
Zack, you and I both know we were never getting off this plane.
扎克 不管你真名是什么 你用不着赴死
Zack, whatever your name is, you don’t have to die.
就算你不想救这些人 也救救你自己
If you won’t save these people, save yourself.
拆弹吧
Disarm the bomb.
拆吧
Come on, do it.
比尔 他就跟你我一样 也是个烈士
He was a martyr, like you and me, Bill.
真正的英雄不需要被铭记或是被认可
Real heroes don’t need to be remembered or recognized.
他们只会做自己该做的
Real heroes do whatever’s necessary.
我想我是理解不了的
I guess I wouldn’t understand.
– 去他的 – 你是理解不了
– Fuck it! – I guess you wouldn’t.

No!
两千英尺了 继续啊 你个孬种
20,000! Come on, you wanker!
八千英尺 来吧 来吧
8,000 feet! Come on, come on!
比尔
Bill!
八千英尺了
8,000!
– 十号♥航♥班♥ 爬升到两万五千英尺 – 机上有炸♥弹♥
– AQ 10, climb back up to 25,000 feet! – There’s a bomb on board!
我必须把飞机降落到地面上
I need to get this plane on the ground.
南希 快点 快点 所有人趴下 把头低下
Nancy, move, move! Everybody down, heads down!
比尔
Hey, Bill!
我要跳伞了
I’m getting off this plane!
我碍着你了吗 混♥蛋♥
Am I in your way, asshole?
趴下
Get down!
快点 头低下
Do it quick! Heads down!
趴下
Get down!
加油 凯尔 你可以的 你可以的 加油
Come on, Kyle! You can do this! You can do this, come on.
机身受到严重损害
Severe damage to your fuselage.
是否还能控制机身
Are you able to maintain control?
引擎受损
该死
Shit!
正在进行放油
Fuel dump in progress.
– 收到 十号♥航♥班♥ – 加油啊 该死的
– Copy that, Flight 10. – Come on, damn it!
再坚持一下下就好了 加油啊
A little longer, come on!
天啊
Oh, God!
解开安全带 解开安全带
Get the belt! Get the belt!
– 坚持住 – 比尔 救救我
– Hang on! – Bill, help me!
贝卡 我抓住你了
Becca, I have you!
抓紧我 抓紧我
Hang onto me! Hang onto me!
你没事吧 你没事吧
You okay? Are you okay?
– 机门已经打开了 – 解开安全带
– Door is disarmed. – Release your seatbelts!
带着她 大家都跟我来
Take her. Everybody. Come on with me.
解开安全带 到机舱前面去 快点
Undo your seatbelt! Move to the front, quickly.
所有行李都留下 这边来 往前走
Leave everything. Come this way, up to the front.
一个一个下
One at a time, please.
所有行李都留下
Leave everything.
所有行李都留下
Leave everything.
到前面去
Up to the front.
所有行李都留下
Leave everything.
所有乘客和机组人员都安全
All passengers and crew accounted for.
你呢 你没事吧
And you, are you all right?
刚才那个降落真是厉害
That was a hell of a landing.
不到一个小时前 英国阿奎兰特十号♥航♥班♥
Less than one hour ago, British Aqualantic Flight 10
在经历了空中爆♥炸♥后做了紧急降落
made an emergency landing after a bomb exploded mid-air.
之前有这架航♥班♥遭到劫机的报道
This following an attempted hijacking,
然而事态发生了不可思议的逆转
yet in an unbelievable twist,
劫机嫌犯 美国空警比尔·马克斯
the suspected hijacker, U.S. Air Marshal Bill Marks,
竟成为英雄
turned out to be the hero.
正是马克斯与劫机犯对质并将其击毙
It was Marks who confronted and killed the hijackers,
救了全机人的性命
saving the lives…
– 喂 – 我是马伦尼克
– Yeah? – It’s Marenick.
轮到我违反规定了 马克斯探员
It’s my turn to break protocol, Agent Marks.
我是用个人电♥话♥打给你的
I’m calling from my personal line
而且我以后会否认给你打过这通电♥话♥
and I’ll deny this conversation ever took place.
听着 比尔 你在那架飞机上的所作所为
Listen, Bill, what you did on that plane,
和你所承受的压力非一般人能做到
what you were up against,
我想告诉你 是我错怪你了
I want you to know I was wrong about you.
我会全力支持你
And you’ll have my full support.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
还有 比尔
And, Bill,
我们要要回那笔钱
we’re gonna need that money back.
什么钱
What money?
保重 马克斯探员
Take care, Agent Marks.
空警
Marshal!
赖利 你个混♥蛋♥
Reilly, you son of a gun.
下次给我一把有子弹的枪
Next time, give me a loaded weapon.
下次别中弹
Next time, don’t get shot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!