– For what? – Orders.
机场 我不想去什么机场
Airport? I don’t wanna be taken to an airport.
-我想去警♥察♥局总部 -是吗
– I want to be taken to police headquarters. – You do, huh?
知道我为什么叫你们来
Why do you think I sent for you?
听听吧 查理 他叫咱们来的
How about this guy, Charlie? He sent for us.
-向后坐 -你没听到我的话吗
– Sit back. – Didn’t you hear what I said?
我想被带到警♥察♥局去 我是个危险的杀手
I want to be taken to police headquarters. I’m a dangerous assassin.
-逍遥法外的杀人狂 -你该为自己感到惭愧
– I’m a mad killer on the loose. – You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
他说就在这儿
They said right here.
介意我坐下吗 我跑了一天了
Does anyone mind if I sit down? I’ve been running all day.
还以为赶不上了 我♥干♥这种工作已经太老了
Thought I’d never make it. Getting too old for this kind of work.
好了 二位 谢谢了
All right, men. Thank you.
-我们走 桑希尔先生 -等等
– This way, Mr. Thornhill. – Wait a minute.
时间很紧了 这条路快点
We haven’t much time. Yeah, this way is more private.
-我没听清你的名字 -我根本就没说
– I don’t think I caught your name. – I don’t think I pitched it.
警♥察♥对吗 或者是FBI
You’re police, aren’t you? Or is it FBI?
调查局 中情局 海军情报局
FBI, CIA, ONI.
-一回事 -是吗
– We’re all in the same alphabet soup. – Really?
你必须搞清楚 我和凶杀案无关
You can stick this in your alphabet soup. I had nothing to do with that killing.
-我们知道 -你们知道
– We know that. – You know it?
那为什么还追捕我
Then why did you let the police chase me all over the map?
我们从不干涉警♥察♥ 除非迫不得已
We never interfere with the police, unless absolutely necessary.
-现在就是时候了 -我明白了
– It’s become necessary. – Oh, I see.
那么我清白了
Well, then, I take it I’m going to be cleared.
快点走 否则要错过飞机了
I do wish you’d walk faster, Mr. Thornhill. We’ll miss the plane.
去哪里 纽约还是华盛顿
Where are we going? New York or Washington?
拉皮德市 南达科他州
Rapid City, South Dakota.
-拉皮德市 为什么 -拉什莫山附近
– Rapid City? What for? – It’s near Mount Rushmore.
谢谢 我已经去过拉什莫山了
No, thank you. I’ve seen Mount Rushmore.
你的朋友梵丹也是
So has your friend Mr. Vandamm.
梵丹
Vandamm?
不好对付的家伙 对吗
A rather formidable kind of gentleman, eh?
还有那个阴险的女人呢
What about that treacherous little tramp with him?
-肯德尔小姐 -是的
– Miss Kendall? – Yeah.
是他情妇 我们很了解她
His mistress. We know all about her.
告诉我梵丹要干什么
Tell me, what’s Vandamm up to?
可以说是个进出口商
Oh, you could say he’s a sort of importer- exporter.
商品呢
Of what?
哦 也许是国♥家♥机♥密♥
Oh. Government secrets, perhaps.
为什么不抓他
Well, then why don’t you grab him?
我们还不太了解他的组织
There’s still too much we don’t know about his organization.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
这和拉什莫山有什么关系
What’s all this got to do with Mount Rushmore?
梵丹在那儿有栋房♥子
Well, Vandamm has a place near there.
他明晚会从那儿出国潜逃
We think it’s his jumping-off point to leave the country tomorrow night.
-你们准备阻止他吗 -不
– Are you gonna stop him? – No.
我们去干什么
Well, then what are we going there for?
让他看到乔治·卡普兰
To set his mind at ease about George Kaplan.
哦 你是乔治·卡普兰 对吗
Oh, you, huh? You’re George Kaplan, aren’t you?
不 桑希尔先生 没有乔治·卡普兰
Oh, no, Mr. Thornhill. There is no such person as George Kaplan.
怎么说没这个人 我去过他的房♥间
What do you mean? I’ve been in his room.
试过他的衣服 袖子很短 有头皮屑
I’ve tried on his clothes. He’s got short sleeves and dandruff.
桑希尔先生 相信我 他并不存在
Believe me, Mr. Thornhill, he doesn’t exist.
所以要您再装扮他24小时
Which is why I’m gonna have to ask you to go on being him for the next 24 hours.
走吧 到飞机上再谈
Come on. We’ll discuss it on the plane.
听着 你开始这个诱饵计划的时候没有我
Now, look. You started this decoy business without me,
完成也不该有我
you finish it without me.
本来是这样 要是你不插一杠子
We might have if you hadn’t stumbled into it.
你们应该给我发勋章放长假
You ought to give me a medal
而不是让我继续扮演目标
instead of asking me to be a target…
好让你们的特派员不被♥干♥掉
…just so your special agent or whatever doesn’t get shot at.
不是被♥干♥掉 是被发现
Not shot at, Mr. Thornhill. Found out.
一旦被发现就会被杀
Once found out, they’re as good as dead.
多亏了你 疑云已布好了
Thanks to you, clouds of suspicion are already forming.
因为我
Thanks to me?
-先上飞机吧 -不 听我说
– If you’ll get on the plane… – You listen to me.
我是广♥告♥商 不是诱饵
I’m an advertising man, not a red herring.
我有工作 秘书 母亲
I’ve got a job, a secretary, a mother…
两个前妻和几个伙计仰仗着我
…two ex-wives and several bartenders dependent upon me…
我不想被人杀死 让他们失望
…and I don’t intend to disappoint them all by getting myself killed.
我的回答是不
The answer is no.
-你决定了 -是的
– Is that final? – Yes.
-那么再见 -再见
– Goodbye, then. – Goodbye.
想让你改变主意就要谈肯德尔小姐
If there was a chance of changing your mind I’d talk about Miss Kendall.
看来你对她很有意见
Of whom you so obviously disapprove.
是的 她利用性诱惑男人
Yes, for using sex like some people use a fly swatter.
如果她是不得已保护自己
I don’t suppose it would matter to you…
你还对此耿耿于怀吗
…that she was probably forced to do whatever she did to protect herself.
她保护自己什么
To protect herself from what?
暴露身份 被杀害
Exposure and assassination.
桑希尔先生 她
You see, Mr. Thornhill, she….
她是我们的情报员
She’s one of our agents.
-哦 不 -我知道你是无意的
– Oh, no. – I know you didn’t mean it…
但你让她处于险境中
…but I’m afraid you have put her in an extremely dangerous situation.
而且损失的不光是她的生命
And much more than her life is at stake.
-他们会不会不来了 -会来的
– Suppose they don’t come? – They’ll come.
我不喜欢罗斯福看我的样子
I don’t like the way Teddy Roosevelt is looking at me.
也许他想给你警告 卡普兰先生
Perhaps he’s trying to give you one last word of caution, Mr. Kaplan.
要轻声说话 要带根木棍
Speak soft, and carry a big stick.
我想他在劝我 这么危险的计划不要再进行了
He’s trying to tell me not to go through with this harebrained scheme.
也许他不知道你有多么重要
He doesn’t know to what extent you’re the cause of our present trouble.
我不知道为什么来趟这趟浑水
I don’t know that I care to accept that charge, professor.
要不是你这么有吸引力 让肯德尔小姐
Dear, fellow, if you hadn’t made yourself so attractive to Miss Kendall…
-爱上了你 -我也爱上了她
– …that she fell for you… – And vice versa.
梵丹就不会对她失去信任
…our friend Vandamm wouldn’t be losing faith in her loyalty now.
昨晚他看出肯德尔已经陷入情网
It was quite obvious to him last night that she had become emotionally involved.
而且是和他以为的政♥府♥情报员
Worst of all, with a man he thinks is a government agent.
你想告诉我我是不可抗拒的
Are you trying to tell me that I’m irresistible?
我想提醒你有责任 来帮助我们重新树立
I’m trying to remind you it is your responsibility to help us restore her…
梵丹对肯德尔的信任
…to Vandamm’s good graces…
直到今晚他出国为止
…right up to the point he leaves the country tonight.
好吧
All right, all right.
过了今晚呢
But, after tonight….
那就祝福二位了
My blessings on you both.
他们来了
Here they are.
-下午好 卡普兰先生 -让她走
– Good afternoon, Mr. Kaplan. – Not her.
我误会了 你不想让她来吗
Did I misunderstand you about bringing her here?
过一会再说这个
We’ll get to that later.
接到我的电♥话♥很吃惊吧
I suppose you were surprised to get my call.
我知道警♥察♥会放了你 卡普兰先生
Not at all. I knew the police would release you, Mr. Kaplan.
另外我想大大地称赞您逃出拍卖♥♥会的
By the way, I want to compliment you on your colorful exit…
精彩方式
…from the auction gallery.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天看什么演出呢
And now, what little drama are we here for today?
我不认为你把我约到这儿
I don’t for a moment believe that you’ve invited me to these gay surroundings…
是要和我谈做生意的
…to come to a business arrangement.
我不仅知道你今晚
Suppose I tell you I not only know the exact time
离开的时间
you’re leaving the country tonight…
还知道确切地点
…but the latitude and longitude of your rendezvous…
以及目的地
…and your ultimate destination.
你想替我拿行李是吗
You wouldn’t care to carry my bags for me, would you?
也许你和我一样对价格感兴趣
Perhaps you’d be interested in the price, just the same.
-价格 -我不阻拦你的代价
– The price? – For doing nothing to stop you.
那你想要多少
How much did you have in mind?
那个女孩子
I want the girl.
我想让她付代价
I want the girl to get what’s coming to her.
把她交给我 我会让她下半辈子
Turn her over to me, I’ll see there’s enough pinned on her to keep her…
没一天舒服得了
…uncomfortable for the rest of her life.
你要是答应 我就放你走
You do that, and I’ll look the other way tonight.
她真地伤你很深 是吗
She really did get under your skin.
且不谈我的伤害 现在说的是你

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章怒海孤舟
下一篇文章艳贼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!