-一切还顺利吗 -是的 谢谢
– Everything all right? – Yes, thank you.
你是《马与猎犬》杂♥志♥的
And you’re from, Horse & Hound.
-是的 -很好
– Yeah. – Good.
是这样吗 好吧
Is that so? Well.
所以
So, uh…
那我就开始提问了 可以吗
I’ll just… fire away then, shall I?
好吧
Right.
电影非常棒
The film’s great, and, um,
我只是想知道
I just was wondering whether…
你是否想过在电影里
you ever thought of having, um,
加入更多的马
more, horses in it.
我们本来想要这么做的
Well, we would have liked to,
但是故事发生在太空中 显然这很难实现
but it was, um, difficult, obviously, being set in space.
太空中 是的 显然很难实现
Space, right, yeah. Yeah, obviously very difficult.
真抱歉 我到了外面
I’m so sorry. I arrived outside.
他们塞给我这个 我就不…
They thrust this thing into my hand, I didn’t…
不 这是我的错 我以为活动这时候已经结束了
No, it’s my fault. I thought this would all be over by now.
我只是想要为接吻的事道歉
I just wanted to sort of apologize for the kissing thing.
我真的不知道自己当时是怎么了
I seriously don’t know what came over me.
我想要确保那没有对你造成困扰
And I just wanted to make sure that you were fine about it.
没有 当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我好得很
Absolutely fine.
斯科特小姐也很愿意谈论
Do remember that Miss Scott is also
她的下一部电影
keen to talk about her next project…
电影将于今年夏天拍摄
which is, um, shooting later in the summer.
好的 非常好
Ah, yes, excellent. Excellent.
那部电影里会有马吗
Any horses in that one?
或者有猎犬也很好
Or hounds for that matter.
我们的读者对这两种生物都很感兴趣
Our readers are equally intrigued by both species.
故事发生在潜水艇里
It takes place on a submarine.
那真不幸
Well, bad luck.
不过
But, um,
如果电影里会有马出现
if there were horses in it,
你会亲自骑马吗
would you be riding them…
还是会用替身骑马演员
or would you be getting, a… a stunt-horse-double-man-thing?
我就是个白♥痴♥ 对不起
l-I’m a complete moron. I apologize. I…
这太奇怪了 这种事一般只出现在梦里
This is very weird. It’s the sort of thing that happens in dreams,
不会出现在现实生活中的
not in real life.
这是美梦里才有的事情
I mean, good dreams. It’s a…
事实上 再次见到你 就像一场梦一样
It’s a dream, in fact, to see you again.
那接下来梦里会发生什么
What happens next in the dream?
我想 在梦里
I suppose in the, dream…
梦境之中 我…
dream scenario… I just, uh,
我改变了我的性情
change my personality…
因为在梦里是可以改变性情的
because you can do that in dreams and, um,
然后走过去 亲吻那个女孩
walk over and, kiss the girl.
但是
But, uh…
时间到了 你得到想要的回答了吗
Time’s up, I’m afraid. Did you get what you wanted?
-差不多了 -那就再问最后一个问题
– Nearly, nearly. – Well, maybe just one last question.
-没问题 -好的 好的
– Sure. – Right, right.
你今晚忙吗
Are you… busy tonight?
-是的 -好的
– Yes. – Right. Right.
进来吧
Come in.
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you.
是的 我也是
Yes, and you.
很不真实 但很开心
Surreal… but nice.
谢谢 你是《马与猎犬》杂♥志♥最喜爱的女演员
Thank you. You are Horse & Hounds’ favorite actress.
你和黑骏马
You and Black Beauty…
不相上下
tied.
她怎么样
How was she?
美极了
Fabulous.
好极了
Excellent.
等等 她拿走了你准备献给你奶奶的花
Wait a minute. She took your grandmother’s flowers.
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah. That’s right.
-贱♥人♥ -瑟克先生
– Bitch. – Oh, Mr. Thacker.
瑟克先生 请跟我来
Mr. Thacker, if you’d like to come with me,
我们也可以让你采访一下其他人
we can rush you through the others.
其他人
The others?
瑟克先生来自《马与猎犬》杂♥志♥社
Mr. Thacker is from Horse & Hound.
-你好吗 -很好 谢谢
– How’s it going? – Very well, thank you.
请坐
Have a seat.
你喜欢这部电影吗
Well, did you enjoy the film?
喜欢 非常喜欢
Yes, enormously.
-好了 开始吧 -好的
– Well, fire away. – Right.
你享受拍这部电影吗
Did you enjoy making the film?
-是的 -好的
– Yes, I did. – Good.
具体喜欢哪个部分呢
Any bit in particular?
你告诉我 你最喜欢哪个部分
You tell me what bit you enjoyed the most,
我再告诉你 我是否享受拍那一段
and I’ll tell you if I enjoyed making that bit.
我…
I…
非常喜欢 在太空那一段
liked the bit in space… very much.
你跟你所扮演的角色是同一类人吗
Did you identify with the character you’re playing?
不是
No.
不是
No.
为什么不是
Why not?
因为他扮演的是一个吃人肉的变♥态♥机器人
Because he’s playing a psychopathic flesh-eating robot.
好极了
Classic.
这是你拍的第一部电影吗
So, uh, is this your first film?
不是 这是第22部
No. It’s my 22nd.
好吧 在这22部中你最喜欢哪部呢
Of course it is. Any favorites among the 22?
跟莱昂纳多合作的那部
Working with Leonardo.
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 美国演员
-达·芬奇吗 -迪卡普里奥
– Da Vinci? – DiCaprio.
当然
Of course.
他是你最喜欢的意大利导演吗
And is… is he your favorite Italian director?
-瑟克先生 -不要啊
– Mr. Thacker. – Oh, no.
-你有时间吗 -没有
– Have you got a minute? – No.
是这样…
Yeah, so the, um…
我今晚本来的安排 现在取消了
the… the thing I was doing tonight, I’m not doing anymore.
我告诉他们 我今晚要
I told them I had to spend the evening…
跟英国最优秀的马术记者见面
with Britain’s premier equestrian journalist.
太好了
Well, great.
太棒了 真的是…
Fantastic. That’s, uh…
糟了
Shittity brickitty.
今天是我妹妹生日 糟了
It’s my sister’s birthday. Shit.
我们本来要一起吃晚饭的
We’re meant to be having dinner.
-好吧 没事 -不 我一定能推掉的
– Okay, that’s fine. – No. I’m sure I can get out of it.
不是 你不介意的话 我可以当你的女伴
No, I mean, if it’s fine with you, I’ll be your date.
你…你当我的女伴…
You… You’ll be my date…
陪我参加我妹妹的生日派对吗
to my little sister’s birthday party?
-如果可以的话 -当然可以了
– If it’s all right. – Well, yeah, I’m sure it’s all right.
我朋友麦克斯负责做菜
My friend Max is cooking,
他是公认的
and he is generally acknowledged
全世界最差的厨师
to be the worst cook in the world.
不过 你可以把食物
But, um, you know, you could hide the food
藏在你的包里
in your handbag or something.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
他要带女孩来吗
He’s bringing a girl?
看来奇迹真会发生
Miracles do happen.
-那个女孩有名字吗 -不知道 他不说
– Does the girl have a name? – Don’t know. Wouldn’t say.
天呐 这里面怎么了
Oh, Christ! What is going on in there?
天呐
Oh, God!
请进 可能有食物危机了
Come on in. Vague food crisis.
来啦 对不起
Hiya! Sorry.
珍珠鸡比想象中的更麻烦
The guinea-fowl is proving more complicated than expected.
-他在做珍珠鸡吗 -别提了
– He’s cooking guinea-fowl? – Don’t even ask.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我的天呐 你长得真像…
Good Lord, you’re the spitting image of…
贝拉 这位是安娜
Bella, this is Anna.
-好吧 -好了 危机解除了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!