Lets’ go! Up, up, up.
我们上
Come, boys. tackle! tackle!
上啊 弟兄们 阻截 阻截
Good work, boys. Keep it up.
干得好 孩子们 坚持住
“Mandela! Mandela! Mandela!”
曼德拉 曼德拉 曼德拉
“Mandela! Mandela! Mandela!”
曼德拉 曼德拉 曼德拉
Who is it, sir?
教练 那是谁
It’s that terrorist, Mandela. They let him out.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥曼德拉 他被释放了
Remember this day, boys.
记住这一天 孩子们
This is the day our country went to the dogs.
我们国家就在今天完蛋了
Come. Let’s go. Come.
来 咱们走 来
I’m now in a position to announce that Mr. Nelson Mandela
我现在宣布纳尔逊·曼德拉先生
will be released out of Victor Verster prison
将在2月11日星期日下午3点
on sunday the 11.th february at about 3:00 pm.
被从维克多·韦斯特监狱释放
There’s Mr. Nelson Mandela.
那就是纳尔逊·曼德拉先生
Mr. Mandela, a free man,
曼德拉先生 身为自♥由♥人
taking his first steps into a new South Africa.
在新南非踏出了第一步
This is the moment the world has been waiting for.
这是世界翘首盼望已久的时刻
…And the top news of the day here in South Africa and around the world.
也是南非和全世界的今日头条新闻
The recent release of Nelson Mandela from prison has triggered
近日纳尔逊·曼德从监狱释放拉触发了
a power struggle between the ANC and their black rivals
非洲民族议会和他们黑人政敌间的权力之争
There are reports that the government has been
据报道称政♥府♥已经
secretly providing arms to these groups,
秘密向这些组织提供武器
contributing to the violence that is erupted through out the country.
促成全国范围爆发的暴♥力♥战争
South Africa appears to be on the verge of the civil war.
南非处于内战的边缘
Mr. Mandela has traveled to Durban in an effort to persuade
曼德拉先生到德班试图劝服
a hundred thousand
上万前线上愤怒的
angry young ANC supporters
年轻非洲民族议会支持者们
on the front line to make peace.
和解
Take your knives, and your guns, and your pangas,
拿起你们的刀 你们的枪 你们的武器
and throw them into the sea.
把它们扔向大海
After four years of talks,
在四年的游说之后
The day black south africans have been fighting for
南非黑人们一直争取的这一天
has finally arrived.
终于到来了
For the first time they’re free to cast their vote along side whites.
第一次 他们可以自♥由♥地和白人一起投票
And estimated twenty three million people went to the polls today.
今天大约有两千三百万人去投票
I, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela,
我 纳尔逊·罗利赫拉赫拉·曼德拉
do here-by swear to be faithful
在此宣誓效忠
to the Republic of South Africa.
南非共和国
Never, never and never again
永远不再让
shall it be that this beautiful land
这片美丽的土地
will again experience the oppression of one by another,
遭受一轮又一轮的压♥迫♥
and suffer the indignity
在世界上遭受
of being the skunk of the world.
过街老鼠般的侮辱
Madiba!
马迪巴
Madiba!
马迪巴
Here he is. Like clockwork.
他来了 太有规律
It makes him such an easy target.
这使他成为容易攻击的目标
Yes. Good morning.
早上好
“Mono tata” How are you?
总统 你们好吗
We’re sharp, Madiba.
我们很好 马迪巴
Good.
很好
Linga, how’s your mother? She’s much better. thanks.
林噶 你妈妈怎么样了 她好多了 谢谢
Good. Very good.
好 很好
Linga, watch your left.
林噶 小心你左边
Madiba. Madiba.
马迪巴 马迪巴
What does it say?
上面说什么
It says, he can win an election,
上面说 他能赢得选举
but can he run a country?
但他能治理一个国家吗
Not even one day on the job and they’re after you.
第一天工作还没开始他们就攻击你
It’s a legitimate question.
这是个合理的问题
Today marks the beginning of a new era in South Africa
今天标志着南非新纪♥元♥的开始
As president Mandela takes office in Pretoria,
曼德拉总统到比勒陀利亚上任
facing issues that range from economic stagnation
面临着从经济停滞和失业
and unemployment to rising crime.
到犯罪率上升的各种问题
While at the same time balancing black aspirations with white fears.
同时平衡着黑人的渴望白人的恐惧
I never thought I’d see the day.
我从没想到我能看到这一天
I feel sorry for you, son.
我为你感到悲哀 孩子
You’ve got your whole life ahead of you.
你的路还长
What’s it going to be like now? don’t be so gloomy.
现在前途会怎样呢 别那么悲观
I added vitamins.
我加了维他命
There’s a horrible flu bug going around.
最近流感很严重
You tell Nerine when you get home.
你回家后告诉尼拉妮
Thanks, ma.
谢谢 妈妈
I’m telling you, Francois —
弗朗索瓦 我告诉你
Look at Angola, look at Mozambique. look at Zimbabwe.
看看安哥拉 看看莫桑比克 看看津巴布韦
We’re next.
咱们就是下一个
They’re going to take our jobs and drive us into the sea.
他们要夺走咱们的工作把咱们逼海里去
Just you wait.
等着瞧吧
Good morning. Morn.
早上好 早
Good morning. “Good morning”
早上好 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, everyone. Good morning.
大家早上好 早上好
Brenda, you’ve had your hair done. I like it.
布伦达 你做头发了 我喜欢
Thank you, Madiba.
谢谢 马迪巴
We need to talk about your cabinet appointments and ministers.
我们得谈谈你的内阁和部长任命
Give me one moment, please. Yes, madiba.
给我点时间 好的 马迪巴
After you, comrade president. Thank you, sir.
请 总统同志 谢谢
Office of the president, good morning.
早上好 总统办公室
Brenda, please assemble all the staff for me.
布伦达 帮我召集全体员工
All those who haven’t already left.
所有那些还没离开的
Right now? all of them?
现在吗 所有人吗
Yes, please.
对 谢谢
Yes. Madiba.
好的 马迪巴
Ladies and gentlemen if you’d like to follow me, please.
女士们先生们请跟我来
The president would like to speak with you.
总统想和你们谈谈
Here he comes. Yeah.
他来了 是啊
He wants the satisfaction of firing us himself.
他想要体会解雇我们的快♥感♥
I’d like you to stay out here.
你最好待在外面
But, Madiba…
可是马迪巴
I cannot talk to them hiding behind men with guns.
我不能躲在有枪的人后面和他们谈话
Gooie more almal.
大家早上好
Good morning. How are you this morning?
早上好 你们好吗
It’s good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
谢谢你们在这么短的时间内过来
Some of you may know who I am.
有些人可能知道我是谁
I couldn’t help noticing the empty offices
今早我来工作
As I came to work this morning.
不禁注意到空荡荡的办公室
and all of the packing boxes.
和所有打包的箱子
Now, of course, if you want to leave, that is your right.
当然 现在 如果你们想离开 那是你们的权利
And if you feel in your heart
如果你们从心里觉得
That you cannot work with your new government,
你们不能为新政♥府♥工作
then it is better that you do leave,
那么你们最好离开
Right away.
马上离开
But if you are packing up because you fear that your language,
但如果你们打包是因为害怕你们的语言
Or the color of your skin, or who you worked for before,
你们的肤色 或是你们从前为谁工作
Disqualifies you from working here,
会让你们不再适合这份工作
I am here to tell you,
我在这告诉你们
Have no such fear.
别怕这些
What is verby is verby.
往事已矣
The past is the past.
过去的就过去了
We look to the future, now.
我们现在要着眼未来
We need your help.
我们需要你们的帮助
We want your help.
我们想要你们的帮助
If you’d like to stay,
如果你们愿意留下来
you’d be doing your country a great service.
你们就帮了自己国家一个大忙
All I ask is that you do your work
我所要的只是你们竭尽所能
To the best of your abilities, and with good hearts.
用心地做好自己的工作
I promise to do the same.
我保证也这样做
If we can manage that,
如果我们能做到
our country will be a shining light in the world.
我们的国家将成为世界上杰出的国家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!