– 杰克? -杰克!
– Jack? -Jack!
抱歉,我找不到能替换我的人
Sorry, I couldn’t find anyone to trade shifts with me,
但是,我还是要回岛上
but I’m gonna be back out on the island
– 这里一完事我就去 – OK,嗯…
-as soon as I’m off here. -OK. Um…
喔,你看起来与众不同啊
Wow, you look really different.
杰克, 嘿!布兰得利 斯莱特
Jack. Hey! Bradley Slater.
你能给我来一杯西拉子酒吗?
Can you get us a bottle of shiraz, please?
是的,没问题
Yeah, alright. Yep.
哦,有点失礼啊
Um, wow. That was a bit rude.
我很抱歉,我要告诉你件事
I’m sorry. I have something I need to tell you.
– OK -嗯…
– OK. -Um…
我知道企鹅对你太重要了
I know how much the penguins mean to you.
嗯,但是…
Um, but…
…委员会决定让里奇建那个鲸鱼馆
…the council are backing Rich’s whale watching centre
在那个小岛上
on Middle Island.
一旦所有人意识到
Once everybody realised
那个岛是个荒岛…
that the island was becoming uninhabited…
哦,什么?
Uh, What?
你没告诉我这一切啊?
You didn’t think to tell me anything during all of this?
我是想等最后的裁决
I wanted to wait until it was final.
– 最后的? – 最后的?
– Final? -Final?
好吧,我听够了,混♥蛋♥
Right, I’ve heard enough of this rubbish.
– 外公,不! – 我就知道不能信任他
– Grandad, no! -I knew we couldn’t trust him.
停下! 你不能就这样闯进去.停下!
Stop! You can’t just barge in like this. Stop!
避难所已经难以维持了
The sanctuary’s been going downhill for a while.
至少需要些其他能替代它的
At least this will give it something to replace it
这是对的,我们也要考虑一下我们的未来
that’s honourable, and we can think about our future.
住口!我听到的是
Stop right there! What is this I hear
在小岛上看什么鲸鱼?!
about some whale watching thing on Middle Island?!
– 爸爸… -马什先生…
– Dad… -Mr Marsh…
听着,你这个小丑,小岛是
Listen, you clown, Middle Island is home
企鹅的家,属于企鹅
to those penguins and it’s where they belong.
–哦!哦!
–Oh! Ow!
这是什么?
What was that?
– 呃! 这是什么? – 是双向的
– Ugh! What is this? -lt’s a two-way.
他根本不关心企鹅,我只是想
He doesn’t care about the penguins, he’s just trying
找个安乐窝,然后把你和李维带走
to feather his own nest, and he wants you and Livvie in it.
好吧,够了,你们两个
Right, that’s enough, from both of you.
我们打车走,快点,快点
We’ll catch a taxi. Come on. Come on.
啊…
Ahh…
你知道,如果你伤害她的话…
You know, if you had one ounce of feelings for her…
我很关心艾米丽,谢谢
I care about Emily very much, thank you.
那就帮助我们去证明奥迪的工作是光明正大的
Then help us prove that Oddball’s fair dinkum.
– 如果它的工作…
-And if his dinkum…
…证明公平?
…proves fair?
杰克
Jack.
…不建鲸鱼馆了
…then the whale watching centre will go away
我也就失业了
and I’ll be out of a job.
– 你能坐下来吗? – 抱歉
– Could you sit down, please? -Sorry.
你的这个奥迪解决方案
This Oddball solution of yours
有效吗?
really works?
像在面包片上的摊鸡蛋一样
Like scrambled eggs on toast.
艾米丽来找我关于奥迪
So, Emily came to see me about Oddball.
人们来委员会来寻找些特殊的东西
People are looking to council for something special
能给他们带来工作,金钱,还有鲸鱼
to bring in jobs and money, hence the whales.
作为市长的原因
This might be my undoing as a mayor,
?企鹅对我有很特殊的意义
but the penguins have always felt special to me.
伯恩斯法官
The one thing Judge Burns
除了骑车最爱的就是法律
loves more than his bike is the law.
我要指出的是鲸鱼开♥发♥项目
When I point out how exposed the entire whale development is
被通过的原因
on account of being approved
在避难所合法之前
before the sanctuary was legally available,
他要严格评估
he’ll walk Oddball on that island himself
奥迪自己呆在岛上的情况
in his rush for due diligence.
– 呃
– Huh.
你是个聪明的家伙,不是吗?
You’re a clever egg, aren’t you?
我作为市长要有所为啊
I didn’t become mayor for nothing.
我们可以让狗狗继续呆在岛上
We’ll keep that dog on the island.
但是要注意,如果他们
But be warned, when they’re forced
要强行实行他们的计划的话
to put their plans on hold,
我们的支持率会下降的
our approval ratings might be in for a bit of a hammering.
哦,那是我的战略优势
Oh, that’s my strategic advantage.
– 没人会赞成我的
– No-one approves of me, anyway.
我不介意你
I don’t mind you.
这是个很大的失败啊
This is a major setback.
– 这是… 很严重的 – 别指着我说
– This…this is major. -Don’t put this on me.
你是唯一让我
You were the one that convinced me
把那只狗保留下来的人啊
to keep that dog around in the first place.
我的办公室,他们会认为我是墙头草的
My office, they think I’m a flip-flopper,
因为一会儿是企鹅,一会儿又是鲸鱼
’cause it’s penguins and then it’s whales
然后又是鲸鱼,之后又是企鹅
and then it’s whales and then it’s penguins.
你和我之间
Between you and me,
我还从来没有过这么大的项目
I haven’t had a project work in years.
所以我要实施这个计划
So I could really use this.
这个真的不是我的问题
That’s not really my problem.
走吧
Now, scoot.
好吧
OK.
我恨那只狗
I hate that dog.
奥迪?
Oddball?
李维
Livvie.
李维
Livvie.
6只企鹅被杀,已经少于10只了.奥迪也不见了
Six killed. We’re under ten.And we can’t find Oddball.
我们会找到奥迪的
We’ll, er…we’ll find Oddy.
找找线索
Get this sorted out.
我们能解决的,亲爱的
We can still fix this, sweetheart.
已经不重要了.我们要搬去纽约了
It doesn’t matter anymore. We’re moving to New York.
亲爱的,去帮帮杰克和佐伊,好吗?
Sweetheart, go help Jack and Zoe, OK?
你要搬家?
So, you’re moving?
那我呆在这里能干什么啊?
What am I sticking around here for?
因为这里有工作啊
Because this works.
奥迪不会乱跑的
Come on. Oddball wouldn’t have just run off somewhere.
好吧!我希望奥迪没事
Stop! I hope Oddball’s OK.
但是,既然如此,避难所就这样了
But as far as I go, the sanctuary’s done.
什么,就这样了? 就放弃了?
What, so that’s it? Just give up?
你怎么能!
How dare you!
你觉得妈妈死后我放弃过吗?
Do you even realise what plans I gave up when Mum died?
是啊
Well, yes.
但是我…我没请你来做啊
But l…l didn’t ask you to do that.
不,你要回去养鸡
No, you retreated to your chickens
根本不管她留下的事业
and left her life’s work blowing in the wind.
艾米丽
Em.
我不仅仅失去了我的妻子
I didn’t just lose a wife.
我还失去了最好的朋友
I lost my best friend.
是啊.但是我失去了妈妈
Oh, yes. But I lost my mum.
我…
L…
但是,我知道继续做她的未尽事宜是对的
But I knew that the right thing to do was to continue her work.
这是我的决定,是的,没有遗憾
It was my decision, yes, no regrets,
都过去11年了…
but it is 11 years later and…
爸爸,企鹅不见了
“Dad, the penguins are gone.
你知道,我得到了快乐
You know, I used to have fun.
我得到了很多快乐
I used to be a lot of fun.
我没上过大学也没见过世面
I didn’t get to go to university or see the world,
但是我非常确信奥利维亚做的
but I’m gonna make damn sure that Olivia does.
奥迪!
Oddball!
奥迪!
Oddball!
奥迪!
Oddball!
你在哪,伙计?
Where are you, mate?
奥迪!
Oddball!
奥迪!
Oddball!
奥迪!
Oddball!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!