Apartment 71 8, ma’am. Go right on up.
– 叫她上来 搞什么 – 瓦尔 我是哈斯卡
-Send her up. What’s the problem? -Hey, Val, it’s Haskell.
抱歉打扰你 不过我想
Sorry to be calling you at home, but I thought…
别道歉 不要烦我
Don’t be sorry, sweetie. Just don’t call.
我想 这应该是大事
Well, I thought it might be important.
南区计程车行的小子来电
I got a call from a cab guy out in the south end.
– 什么事 – 史泰曼那小子
-What is it? -Well, it’s this guy, Stegman.
可恶 等一下
Shit. Hold on a second.
跪下来 婊♥子♥ 我要好好教训你
On your knees, bitch. I want satisfaction.
我在讲电♥话♥ 珀尔
I’m on the phone, Pearl.
叫我珀尔夫人 臭狗屎
That’s Mistress Pearl, you piece of dog shit.
我正在讲电♥话♥
I’m on the fucking phone!
有屁快放
Make it quick, huh?
史泰曼打电♥话♥来 他很紧张
So, anyhow, this guy Stegman called. He sounded all nervous.
听上去吓得屁滚尿流
Sounded like something scared the shit out of him.
他想找你 我说我会安排
He said he had to talk to you. I said I’d see what I could do, Val.
他没说是什么事
Y eah? Did he tell you what it was about?
他说林恩死了
He said to tell you Lynn was dead.
他说有个家伙放话要找你
He said some guy came around talking mean and wanted you.
他没说别的 我只想让你知道
And that’s all he said. I thought you ought to know.
做得好 我会去找那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you did right. I wanna talk to that son of a bitch.
谁 史泰曼吗
Who, Stegman?
还尼克森总统吗 当然是史泰曼
No, President Nixon. Of course Stegman.
叫他到桥下的瓦里克酒吧等我
T ell him Varrick’s by the bridge.
这样吧
Make it…
二十分钟后 知道吗
Make it 20 minutes, huh?
– 史泰曼 – 瓦尔
-Steggie. -Hey, Val.
你知道 我一直想和你联♥系♥
You know, I tried to call you,
不过你好像换了号♥码了 我找不到你
but you must have changed your number again. ‘Cause I got nothing.
我从来没有给你过我的固定电♥话♥ 史泰曼
I never gave you my original number, Steg.
那个家伙长什么样
What did this guy look like?
嗯 他有黑头发 蓝眼睛
Well, he had, like, dark hair, blue eyes.
长的象克鲁马努人一样发育不全
He was like a real Cro-Magnon-looking bastard.
那么 林恩死了 就有人来找事 是吧
Well, if Lynn’s dead, maybe he did us a favor, huh?
我知道你什么意思 我不是希罕这一千块钱
I know what you mean, except I’m out like a grand a month, you know?
是啊我们可以协商解决
Well, maybe we can work something out.
你有那人的名字吗
Did you get a name?
他说他叫波特
He said his name was Porter.
– 他说他为了波特而来 – 不 不是 他说他叫波特
-He said he was there for Porter? -No. No, he said he was Porter.
我要跟你老实说
Yeah. I’ll tell you something.
我不想让那家伙盯着我 你要理解我
I wouldn’t want that guy after me, either. I know how you must feel.
我是谁 无名氏吗
What am l, a nobody?
– 不是 – 我有手下
-No. -I’ve got friends.
只要我吩咐一声
All I have to do is point.
拿起电♥话♥ 说出他的名字 他就死定了
I pick up a phone, say his name, and he’s a dead man.
这次他活不了
And this time he stays dead!
好好 瓦尔 冷静 好吗
All right, Val, try to keep it down. All right?
别激动
It’s okay.
– 他提到我什么 – 没什么
-What did he say about me? -He just… Nothing.
– 他说你欠他钱 – 没说别的吗
-He just said you owed him money. -Not why? Nothing else?
没有
Nothing.
– 怎么 你欠他多少 – 不关你的屁事
-Why? How much you owe him? -None of your goddamn business.
呃 我想
Well, I just, you know…
我只是觉得他想杀你
I got the feeling he’d like to kill you, that’s all.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
波特
Porter.
什么
What?
你跟他都说了什么
What did you tell him?
没有 我能说什么
Nothing. What could I tell him?
你告诉他 那笔钱 海♥洛♥因♥
You tell him about the money? The heroin?
都在他手上
He had it with him.
我只说货是我送的
I just… I told him I delivered it.
– 没说别的吗 – 我什么也不知道
-You didn’t tell him nothing else? -I don’t know nothing else.
不 你跟他说什么了
Nah. You gave him something.
你一定招出名字让他来找我
A name, maybe. Someone who knows where to find me.
– 我向我老母发誓 – 去你老母
-I swear, Val, on my mother… -Hey, fuck your mother!
骂人就不好了 冷静点
Hey, that’s not nice. Now, why don’t you try to take it easy?
– 看什么看 – 冷静
-What the fuck you looking at? -Take it easy.
瓦尔别这样 不要闹事了
Val, don’t. Come on. Not again. Don’t do that.
– 你♥他♥妈♥看什么看 – 瓦尔 拜托你 别闹事
-What the fuck you looking at? -No, Val, no. Come on. Not again.
– 你♥他♥妈♥看什么看 – 瓦尔 拜托你 别闹事
-What the fuck are you looking at? -Val, come on, don’t. Not again.
– 快点住手 – 有问题吗
-Come on, just forget it. -ls there some trouble here?
没有 你知道 呃 我们正要走
No, you know what? We’re… We’re just… We’re leaving.
马上走
We’re leaving.
这样吧 瓦尔 我请客
You know what, Val? This one’s on me, okay?
难道要我掏钱请客吗
You see me reaching for my fucking wallet?

No.
– 老兄 迈克尔在吗 – 他在那里
-Hey, pal, is there a Michael here? -That’s him over yonder.
迈克尔
Michael.
听说你认识高级应♥召♥女郎
I’m told you’re the man to see about expensive horizontal refreshment.
我在找一位叫萝丝的女孩
I’m looking for a girl named Rosie.
召♥妓♥是违法的 你说什么我不懂
Prostitution is illegal, and you’re speaking Greek.
这种事通常要低调一点
Usually these matters are conducted with more discretion.
这样够低调吗
Be discreet now.
– 她叫什么 – 萝丝
-What was her name again? -Rosie.
谁要找她
And who should I say is looking for her?
打给她就是了
Just call her.
– 萝丝 – 是我
-Rosie? -Yeah.
电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
拿着
Here.
拿好你的钱
Take care of that.
– 萝丝 – 你是什么人
-Rosie. -Who the hell is this?
– 波特 – 少来 波特死了
-Porter. -Try again, honey. Porter’s dead.
我以前是你的司机兼保镖
I used to drive for you, provide a safe work environment.
波特
Porter?

Yeah.

Hi.
快进来
Come on. Come in.
你这死人气色挺好的
You look pretty good for a dead guy.
– 你怎么听说的 – 有人在放话
-How’d you hear about it? -People who know were talking.
我也听说你老婆也自己回来了
Plus, I heard your wife was back in town alone.
她死了
She’s dead.
很遗憾 波特
I’m sorry, Porter.
为什么
Why?
天啊 你还是没变 你还是一样冷酷无情
Jesus. Surly Porter. You’re the same as ever, aren’t you?
这不像你的作风
This doesn’t look like you.
人都会改变
Yeah, well, people change.
不要动 没关系
Stay. It’s okay, baby. It’s okay.
没关系 宝贝 好的
Come on, sweetheart. It’s okay.
这是世上最悍的狗
Meet the nastiest damn dog who ever lived.
– 叫什么 – 波特
-What’s his name? -Porter.
你走后 它负责保护我
He took your job after you left.
跟你一样狠 只是不会离开我
He’s just as tough, but he won’t leave me, will you, baby?
我要你帮忙
I need a favor.
帮忙
A favor?
也许你真的变了
Maybe you’re not the same as ever.
我找地下组织的人
I’m looking for a syndicate boy.
那是黑道 已没人说地下组织
It’s the outfit, baby. We don’t say syndicate anymore.
你知道我什么意思 随你怎么说
Well, you know what I mean. Whatever the hell you call it.
别生气 波特 他叫什么
Don’t get touchy, Porter. What’s his name?
瓦尔雷斯尼克
Val Resnick.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, that son of a bitch.
– 你认识他 – 没错
-You know him? -Yeah.
几年前见过面
I met up with him once a few years ago.
他喜欢毒打应♥召♥女郎
He can’t use Star Service anymore because he beats up all the girls.
差点打死一个
He almost killed one.
就是你
You?
重要吗 你丢下我不管
Does it matter? You quit looking after me, remember?
你知道他在哪儿吗
Would you happen to have a line on where he might be?
– 我想他住在旅馆吧 – 哪一家
-I suppose he’s at the hotel. -Which one?
黑道住的旅馆 他们都住那

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!