Go ahead.
昨晚到现在 没有你们我一样很安全 看着我 看看
After last night, I’m safer without you. Look at me. Look at this.
好的不得了
What the fuck good are you, huh?

Get out of here.
我不会忘了你们的逼脸的
Never forget a pussy’s face, you remember that.
我自己解决
I’ll do it myself.
我自己解决 你要想干得好
Do it myself. You want it done right!
就得亲自动手
You got to do it yourself!
这就是美式作风
It’s the American way!
– 喂 – 你的朋友来了吗
-Yes? -Did your friends make it to town?
来了 昨晚就来了
Oh, yeah. Last night, baby.
你有说波特抢走他们的钱吗
Good. Now, did you tell them it was Porter took that payroll?
说了 而且他们要报仇了
I did. And they want retribution.
很好 就这么办吧
All right. All right. Here’s what we do.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
下次你死定了
Next time, Porter.
看来波特交了新朋友
Looks like Porter’s made some new friends.
– 小心点 – 我没事 我不告他们
-Easy, mister. -I’m okay. I don’t want to press charges.
– 他们是谁 – 不晓得 没关系
-Who were they, pal? -I don’t know. I don’t know.
我很好 我不想 原来是你们
All right. I don’t wanna… Oh, it’s you guys.
史泰曼说你能弄到一大笔钱
Our buddy Stegman says you got a line on a load of cash there, Porter.
整整二十五万
250 grand, to be exact.
七万
70.
– 拜托 老兄 别碰我 – 好的 好的
-Come on, man. Get off of me. -All right, all right, all right.
你把我们当白♥痴♥吗
What do you take us for, huh? ldiots?
没有人会为了七万这么做
Nobody’d go through all this shit for 70 grand.
我们不喜欢麻烦 伙计
We don’t like trouble, buddy.
但你是个大♥麻♥烦
You look like a whole bunch of trouble to us.
有具女尸吸食海♥洛♥因♥
We found a dead girl full of heroin.
现场有争斗的痕迹
There were signs of a struggle,
验尸官不确定是吸毒过量致死
and the coroner’s not so sure it was an OD.
有个目击证人
We got a witness, though.
只剩一个鼻孔 记得他吗
A guy with only one nostril. Remember him?

Yeah.
别怕 波特 我们会罩你
Hey, don’t worry, Porter. We’re gonna give you immunity.
让你作案 不怕坐牢
Room to operate, “Get Out of Jail Free” card.
你只要把钱给我们
All you got to do is get the money.
我们不能帮忙
Oh, we can’t help you, though.
– 那是犯法的 – 懂了吗 波特
-lt’d be against the law. -You understand, Porter?
– 那是我的钱 – 错了 波特
-It’s my money. -Wrong, Porter.

Fuck!
那是我们的钱 我和我伙伴的
It’s our money, Porter. Me and my partner’s money.
你乖乖听话就能分一份
You be a good boy, we’ll give you a piece.
很容易的 波特
It will be easy, Porter.
懂不懂
You got it?
– 他懂啦 – 懂吗
-Yeah, he’s got it. -You understand?
保重 再联络
You take it easy, huh? We’ll be in touch.
好 谢了
Sure, thanks.
蠢蛋
Fuck.
天啊 你得去看医生
Jesus Christ, Porter, you need to see a doctor.

Yeah.
– 会有点痛 – 尽管清洗伤口 好吗
-It’s gonna sting. -Just clean it up, all right?
– 按住 – 好 没问题
-You hold it there. -Yeah, right.
让我来
I’ll do it.
告诉我 波特
Tell me something, Porter.
你在我们上♥床♥那晚决定走的吗
When did you decide to leave? Was it that night we slept together?
不是
No.
是在隔天开车送你的路上
It was the next day when I had to drive you to work.
你可以叫我不干
You could have asked me to quit.
你也可以叫我送你到别处
You could have asked me to drive you somewhere else.
谢了
Thanks.
– 合身吗 – 当然
-Does it fit? -Oh, yeah.
好像是量身订做的
Like it was made for me.
穿着进棺材很帅
lt’ll look great in your casket.
你知道吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你死的谣言是真的
I think that all those stories about you being dead were true.
你只是不肯承认
You’re just too thick-headed to admit it.
波特 我好想你
Porter. God, I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you.
– 别说话 – 不 我
-Don’t talk. Don’t. -Oh, no, l…
不行 我有
I can’t. I got…
事情要做
Stuff to do. I got…
波特
Porter.
他人呢
Where is he?
波特在哪儿
Porter. Where is he?
他在卧室
He’s in the bedroom.
他伤得重吗
Is he hurt bad?
医生马上就到
The doctor should be here any minute.
胡说八道
No. That’s bullshit.
我来了 老友
Porter, here I come, pally.
波特
Porter!
该死
Goddamn!
给我过来
Get in there!
– 他人呢 – 他走了
-Where is he? -He’s gone!
他走了 他走了
He’s gone. He’s gone.
走了吗
Gone, huh?
我认得你 你是照片上的妓♥女♥
I know you. You’re that whore from the picture.
没错
Yeah.
你怎么会认识他
How do you know him?
他以前替我开车
He used to drive me.
我现在要替你开♥苞♥
I’m driving you now, honey.
– 你知道你是什么吗 – 告诉我呀
-You know what you are? -Educate me.

Okay.
你是专门打女人的臭猪
An ugly pig who beats up women on account he can’t get it up
你的胆量跟那话儿一样小
’cause he’s too terrified of his own fucking shadow!
– 是吗 – 是
-ls that right? -Yep!
– 是吗 – 是
-ls that right? -Yeah.
我猜你今天一定很走运
Then I guess you must be the lucky girl.
我要把你操得不成人形
Sweetie, I am gonna fuck you six ways from Sunday.

Jesus.
我忘了拿香烟
Forgot my cigarettes.
妈的
Shit.
那么 瓦尔
All right, Val.
这个黑道组织 无所谓叫啥了
This syndicate, or outfit or whatever the hell you call it,
一定有个头儿 是吧
it’s got a head man, right?
是谁
Who is it?
他们会宰了我 波特
They’ll kill me, Porter.
你以为我不敢杀你吗 现实点
What do you think I’m gonna do to you? Worry about me.
该死
Goddamn!
说出名字 快点
Names. Come on.
斐法斯和卡特
Fairfax and Carter.
斐法斯和卡特在这里是老大
Fairfax and Carter. They run the whole city.
斐法斯和卡特
Fairfax and Carter.
他们在哪里
Where do I find them?
斐法斯现在不在城里
Fairfax isn’t in town right now.
卡特呢 他在吗 在哪里
What about Carter? Where is he? Is he in town?
找他也没有用
Porter, it won’t do you any good.
他们会 天 你
They’re gonna… Jesus! You…
弗里德里克卡特投资公♥司♥ 商业大道120号♥
Frederick Carter lnvestments. 120 Commerce Avenue.
谢了 就这样
Hey, thanks. There they are.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right!
我愿意帮你
I’ll help you out.
你是个疯子 为了七万甘愿卯上黑道
You’re fucking nuts going up against the outfit for 70 grand,
– 不过我帮你 – 哦
-but I’m gonna help you out. -Yeah?
来 继续说
Here. Keep talking.
谢了 我
Thanks. l…
那里防守严密 我带你进去
I can get you in there. Place is tighter than a drum.
– 有几名守卫 – 不过 呃
-How many guys in there? -But, well…
多得数不完
It’s tighter than hell.
外面只有一个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!