别动 开火吗?
Stay down. Fire?
不 妈的 趴下 他们没发现我们 趴着别开枪
No, God damn it, stay down, stay still. Don’t fire.
老天
Oh, God.
敌机没有炸♥弹♥了 我想他们要返航了
I don’t see any ordnance. I think they’re going home.

No.
他们还会回来的 地面上仍然有我们的飞机
They’ll be back. We still got planes on the ground.
飞行员们听好
Pilots, listen up.
在跑道上一定要开足马力 别到头了才拉操纵杆
Get all the speed you can on the runway… don’t get on the stick till the very end.
起飞后要低飞 在建筑物之间活动
In the air, stay low between the buildings.
如果被零式咬住尾巴 左右摇摆甩掉他
You see any Zero on your tail… wipe him off,
别傻愣着 好吗?要保持移♥动♥
don’t freeze. all right? Just keep moving.
我们要设法分散他们
Try to separate them,
然后一架一架地消灭
take them out one by one.
P40 飞机没有零式飞机快 所以别和它比速度
P40s can’t out run Zeros, so don’t try.
只有靠技术超过它们
We have to outfly them.
高空轰炸机!他们非把机库炸平不可!
We got highlevel bombers! They’ll bust this hangar wide open!
拿上机♥枪♥走 走吧
Grab the fifties! Let’s move!
快走 走 走!
Move! Move! Go, go, go!
零式飞机!
Zeros!
快找掩体!
Take cover!
快找掩体!快找掩体!快找掩体!
Take cover! Take cover! Take cover!
趴下来!趴下来!我们走!
Get down! Get down! Let’s go! In the box! Aah!
丹尼
Danny!
跟我来 兄弟!
Come on! Come on, buddy!
别管他 他死了!他已经死了!
Leave him, he’s dead! He’s dead!
他们不会放过我们 快到飞机那去!
They’re kicking our butt. Get to the airplanes!
快 快
Go, go, go!
快跑!雷德 安东尼 我们走!
Run! Red, Anthony, let’s go!
过来 帮帮我
Come on, help me!
该死的带子
Goddamn belts!
让他们好好瞧瞧
Knock them dead.
他们绕回来了 快走
Quick! Get in! Put this on! They’re coming around.
雷德 让开!我要起飞
Red, get out of here, God damn it! Go!
快点
Come on, let’s go.
乔 快开走
Joe, get out the way!
我马上离开
I’m rolling!
安全!起飞!
Clear! Go!
敌机!
Planes!
快来 帮帮我!
Come on, help me!
乔 有三架敌机在你后面 注意!
Hey, Joe! You got three Zeros behind you!
转向!转向!
Turn! Turn!
哎呀!糟糕!
Oh, God! Aah!
该死
Oh, shit.
动作快点 马上起飞
What are you doing? Get going!
丹尼 该我们开始进行空中表演了
Danny, start that thing up and get in the air.
没有僚机我可不行 我需要你!
I’m not much good without a wing man. I need you!
好的 收到!
I got you!
我们上!
Let’s do it!
跑道太短了 雷夫
It’s real tight, Rafe! Real tight!
嘿 雷夫 我们会撞上建筑物的
Hey, Rafe, I’m not sure we have enough runway!
起飞前开足马力
Get your airspeed up before you leave the dirt!
别紧张 别紧张
Don’t freeze. Don’t freeze.
我可能飞不过去
I don’t think I’m gonna make it over!
我们成功了 飞起来了!
We did it! I’m up!
有敌机跟在我们后面
We got Zeros behind us!
你看到有几架?
How many you see back there?
六点钟方向有五架
We got five on our six!
超低空飞行 丹尼
Take it down to the deck, now!
要分散他们
We gotta split them up.
你往左、我往右
You take left, I’ll take right.
厄尔 拿机♥枪♥到指挥塔
Earl, get some guns in that goddamn tower!
好 快走 去开卡车
OK! Let’s go! Into the truck!
六点钟方向有三架敌机
Danny, I got three on my six.
停车 我们上指挥塔
Stop! Stop! Let’s go!
走吧 快点 雷德
Let’s go! Move it! Move it, Red!
快!快!
Go! Go!
仍有两架敌机缠着我 雷夫
I still got two behind me, Rafe.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Son of a bitch!
厄尔!听到了吗? 妈的 快拿机♥枪♥上塔顶
Earl, do you hera me. God damn it, get some guns in that tower!
我正在上 塔可不低! 这儿有十层楼高
On the tower. Going ten stories up. It’s a long son of a bitch.
雷夫 他们紧咬着我不放 我甩不掉
Rafe, they’re all over me! I can’t get them off me!
丹尼 我身后也有三架
Danny, I still got three on my tail!
颠簸飞行 别被他们盯死
Keep jinking it! Don’t let them get a handle!
我还是甩不掉他们
I can’t shake them!
可恶
God damn it.
丹尼 我们和他们玩”老鹰捉小鸡”
Danny, let’s play chicken with these Jap suckers!
听你的
I’m with you.
天啊
Jesus!
我冲向你了
I’m coming right at you!
别转向 听我指挥
Don’t brake till I tell you. Hold on.
还不行
Not yet! Not yet!
来呀
Come on!
向左急转
Go left! Now!
他们撞上了!
We got them!
把机♥枪♥架到哪儿
Set up over there!
装上弹♥药♥
Come on, load it!
我们准备好了
We’re on the tower.
有架敌机跟着我 我引它过来
I got one on my tail. I’ll bring him right by you.
雷夫过来了
He’s coming around!
让我们来把这个日本笨鸟干掉!
Let’s get this Jap sucker!
先别开火 他来了
Hold your fire. Here he comes.
厄尔 我飞过来的时候 你们最好瞄准一点
You better be cocked and locked when I come by there!
别开火
Hold your fire!
开火
Fire!
干得好 伙计们! 打得漂亮 厄尔
Good shooting, boys! Nice shot, Earl!
我们去码头看看
Let’s head over to battleship row!
收到
I’m with you!
我们再打几架玩玩
Let’s go do some business.
我去将他击落
I’m going after them.
雷夫 我打下一架
Rafe! I got him!
P40 战斗机
P40’s!
他们钻进云层了!婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 你们别想逃走!
They’re pulling into the clouds! We ain’t gonna let these sons of bitches get home!
现在轮到你挨揍了
How do you like someone shooting back at you?
噢 我盯死你了
Oh, I’m on your ass now!
丹尼 我打掉一架!
Yeah! I got one!
来呀
Come on!
来啊
God, come on!
别想逃
Come on, stay in there!
你死定了 王八蛋
I got you, you son of a bitch!
报告源田大佐 战果辉煌
摧毁多艘战舰
出动飞机三百五十架 损失二十九架
第三攻击波准备完毕 将军
突袭的意义已经不存在了
取消第三波攻击
上将
谁教你的绝招?
Who taught you how tofly, Lieutenant?
是他
He did.
我需要给他截肢
I have to amputate here! I have to amputate!
你不会死的
You’re not gonna die! I got you.
桑得拉 吗♥啡♥快用完了 给注射过吗♥啡♥的伤员做记号♥
Sandra, we’re running out of morphine. Find some way to mark them…
这样我们才清楚谁已经注射过了
So we can keep track of who’s got morphine already.
你是哪一艘战舰的?战舰编号♥?
Tell me about your ship. What ship are you from?
不行 谁有签字笔?
It’s not marking. Have you got a marker?
用我的口红
Use my lipstick!
M 代表吗♥啡♥
Put “M” for morphine.
我要止血钳
We need a tourniquet!
止血钳
Tourniquet!
钳子呢?
Where are the clamps?
都用光了
There’s nothing left!
给 用这个
Here, use this.
伊芙琳 伤员太多了 到外面去 把伤员分成两组
Evelyn! Go outside. There’s too many to help. Sort them out.
只让有抢救希望的进来 你懂吗?
Only those that can be saved you bring in. You got that?
我办不到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!