噢 我的妈呀
Oh, God damn it.
真正的王牌飞行员!
There you go. A real live ace!
王牌飞行员才击落了五架敌机 而我击落了六架
Whoo! An ace is only five. I shot down six M.E.s.
还有两架打冒了烟 他们没算进去
And I got two smokers, too. They don’t count them.
我还没有受勋 就被打下来
Of course, I got shot down myself before they could pin me.
那你从前线回来了
So you got back from behind enemy lines, huh?
打仗到底是什么感觉?
What’s that combat like?
你害怕吗?
Were you scared?
嗨!一个一个来
Hey! One at a time.
纳粹空军的技术非常棒
Well, them Luftwaffe boys can fly pretty good.
你要知道 这跟训练可是两码事儿 他们
It’s not like, you know, training. They’re, uh…
丹尼 知道吗 他们很讲究战术
Danny. You know, they’re all about tactics is what it is.
纳粹飞行员比你飞得快
See, the Nazis, right, they’re faster than you are…
他们钻进云层 一个俯冲
so they’ll disappear and they get up in
就到你头顶
the soup and they’ll throw like a roll or a hammerhead…
然后像某些美国人一样
and they’ll come around on your high side
从背后偷袭你
shoot you from behind like some Americans will.
古斯 这才是真正的王牌
Hey… Gooz, you’re looking at a real live ace.
让我把这件衬衫脱下来送给你!
Well, let me give you the shirt off my back!
拿去吧
There you go!
那我就不客气了
I’ll take it from you.
反正我也需要便服
I can see how you all been spending your time out here.
嘿 雷夫 我们得谈谈 好吗?
Hey, Rafe, we gotta talk, all right?
我和你没什么好谈的 过来
I got nothing to talk about with you. Here.
干一杯吧
Why don’t you have a drink?
我来敬酒
I’ll make a toast.
为了死里逃生
To returning from the dead.
真没想到 可这就是生活
Wasn’t all I expected, but, well, that’s life.
敬我最好的朋友 丹尼
To my best friend and loyal buddy Danny…
为了他所做的一切干杯
for keeping up the war effort back here at home.
知道吗 在英国有人向你敬酒你却不喝
You know, where I come from somebody makes a toast to you…
那就是不给别人面子
…and you don’t drink that’s saying something.
好吧 雷夫 既然话都说到这个份上
All right, Rafe. That’s how it’s gonna be
为你干杯!
To you.
我想 你们两个需要单独谈谈
Hey, you guys need to spend some time alone, I think.
不 别走 雷德
Aw, hell, no, Red. Come on.
不 不 我们就在这儿庆祝
No, no, no. We’re celebrating here.
我在前方打仗 差点送了命
Me over there fighting… almost getting killed…
我的朋友丹尼在后方 照顾我的一切
my friend Danny back here… looking after my interests for me.
你知道吗 他太好了
You all know Danny was even good enough
好得连我的女朋友都给照顾了
to look out for my girl for me while I was gone?
我们以为你阵亡了 雷夫 我们都很悲痛
We thought you were dead, Rafe. And it gutted us both.
可我们总还要继续生活下去
And we were just trying to get on with our lives.
你过得不错 对吧?
Life is good, ain’t it, Danny?
你这个烂酒鬼 不讲道理 一直都是这样
You know, you’re a rotten drunk. You always have been.
你这个卑鄙的朋友 我才发现
Well, you’re a lousy friend. That’s a new development.
你扔下她为别人去打仗
You left her to fight somebody else’s war…
你还设法不让我去
and you made damn sure that
我们真的以为你死啦!
I didn’t go with you and we thought that you were dead
我是差点就死了 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I almost did die, you little son of a bitch!
那时候我想到的只有她
And her face was the last thing that went through my mind…
别站在那告诉我这一切都是理所当然的!
so don’t stand there and tell me to act like it’s all right!
不错 雷夫 我是留下了
Yeah, Rafe, well, I stayed.
你得知道情况改变了
I stayed, and you made sure of that and
我希望你能接受现实
some things changed. And I hope you can get used to that.
噢 我要接受现实? 好 让你看看我怎样接受的
Oh, I have to get used to it? All right. We’ll see how I can get used to it.
接受我的拳头吧 小子!
Get used to that, boy!
我只用左手就够了
Hey, hey! And that’s my left hand, too!
有人在打架 快派宪兵来!
Melee at the Hulala. Send M.P. s!
你说我是卑鄙的朋友?
You called me a lousy friend?
可恶 来啊 丹尼!
Ow! Shit! Come on, Danny!
逮捕他们! 快跑啊!
Let’s go get them. Let’s move out!
我们会被关禁闭的 快走!
They’re gonna throw us in the brig. Let’s get outta here.
编队在珍珠港北三百二十海里处待命
帝国的兴衰在此一役!
雷夫 你是我唯一的亲人
Rafe… you’re the only family I got.
你不在的时候 我孤独极了
When you were gone it was the loneliest I’d ever been.
她和我一样
The same for her, too.
噢 小子 你现在真的是让我心都碎了
Oh, boy, now you’re really breaking my heart.
你要是没走 什么都不会发生
If you hadn’t gone, none of this woulda happened.
这么说我猜是我错了?
Oh, so it’s my fault, I guess.
算了吧 雷夫
Damn it, Rafe.
我看我们总会有办法
I just know there’s got to be some way…
妥善解决这个问题 让我们和好如初
we can work things out so that… things could be right between me and you.
我看永远也不可能了
I just don’t see how it could ever be the same.
尊敬的父亲
Revered father…
现在我要去执行任务 完成我的使命
I go now to fullfill my mission and my destiny.
我希望能为我们全家带来荣誉
I hope it is a destiny that will bring honor to our family…
如果需要付出生命
and if it reguires my life,
我将在所不辞 精忠报国
I will sacrifice it gladly to be a good servant of our nation.
嘿 我看到一大♥片♥阴影
Hey… we got a large haze.
太大了不象飞机 对吧?
That’s too big to be planes, right?
你想走这步? 要跳马?
Is that what you wanna do? Knight to knight five?
臭棋!
Wrong move.
长官! 雷达显示东北部有大量回波
Lieutenant, radar’s picking up a large return moving in from the northeast.
等一下
Hang on.
别紧张
Relax.
那是从本土回来的 B17 轰炸机
It’s a flight of B17s coming in from the mainland.
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about.
是一大群 B17 轰炸机
A heck of a lot of B17s.
打得好
Good shot, Hop.
这次有好点的消息了吧
This better be good, Commander.
我们的驱逐舰击沉了一艘日本潜艇
One of our destroyers reports having fired and sunk…
该潜艇于六时五十三分企图闯入珍珠港
enemy submarine attempting to enter Pearl Harbor at 0653.
现在七时二十分了
It’s 7:20!
译电耽误了 将军
We had decoder delays, Admiral.
马上报告华盛顿 立即召集全部参谋人员
Relay this to Washington. Recall the staff.
和谈 失败 “终止谈判”
“Failure…”Peace talks…”useless.”
我是瑟曼
Thurman here.
东京指示驻华盛顿使♥馆♥
Tokyo transmitting to their embassy in Washington
“立即破坏译码机”
“Discontinue use of your decoding machine…
“销毁秘密文件”
“and dispose of immediately. “Special emphasis on destroying important parts.”
你看到了吗?
Do you read that?
将军 海军情报局截获了东京
Admiral… Naval Intel intercepted a transmission from Tokyo…
发给华盛顿日本使♥馆♥的电报
…to the Japanese embassy in Washington…
指示他们拆毁译码机
…instructing them to break apart all decoder machines
烧掉全部秘密文件
and burn all secret documents.
日本人要开战了
The Japanese are expecting a war.
我们是不是也该
Should we?
可以进行偷袭了
警惕日本人可能从任何方向发起的进攻
Warning of possible Japanese aggressive movement in any direction.
“中断关系 开始战争”
“Broken relationship. Hostilities imminent.”
战争会在哪儿开始?
But where?
你曾经打输过吗 米勒?
Did you ever lose a fight, Miller?
很走运 还没有 舰长
I been lucky so far, Captain.
据我所知 这不仅仅是运气
From what I hear, it ain’t luck.
你是我们军舰的骄傲
Ship’s proud of you, son.
星期天海军这么早就搞飞行训练吗?
Why the hell’s the Navy doing practice this early on a Sunday?
什么?
Aah!
快走 快走
Get down! Go, go, go, go!
我是海军新闻记者 我可以确定 海军没这种飞机!
I’m with Navy news reel, and I can tell you one thing… them ain’t Navy planes!
我们遭到轰炸! 我们遭到轰炸! 快起来! 快起来!
We’re being bombed! We’re being bombed! Get up! Get up!
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
(亚利桑纳号♥)
所有人员进入战斗位置
Man your battle stations.
又是演习
Another dumb drill.
这是什么鬼东西?
What the heck was that?
是炸♥弹♥!
It’s a bomb!
快走 快走 快走!
Move, move, move!
狗♥日♥的♥
Son of a bi…
给我接轮机舱
Get me the engine room!
天啊
My God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!