there is a cost must be paid in the end.
就要为此付出代价…
Barbossa,ahead! Aye,we’re good and lost now.
巴博萨 看前方 没错 我们迷失方向了
Lost? For certain you have to be lost
迷失方向了? 只有迷失方向
to find a place as can’t be found.
才能到达一个无人能找到的地方
Elseways,everyone would know where it was.
不然大家都知道在哪里了
We’re gaining speed. Aye.
速度在加快 没错
To stations!
各就各位
All hands to stations! Huh?
大家各就各位
Rudder full. Hard aport! Gather way.
满舵 左舷 全速前进
Nay! Belay that! Let her run straight and true!
不 不要动 让它朝前行
Blimey.
啊呀
You’ve doomed us all. Don’t be so unkind.
你把我们都害死了 不要说得这么难听
You may not survive to pass this way again,
下次再走这条路可能就过不去了
and these be the last friendly words you’ll hear.
这是我最后的忠告
Tie her off.
把它绑牢
Hard aport.
左满舵
Hold on!
抓稳
Strike your colors, you blooming cockroaches.
投降吧 你们这群蠢货
Dead men tell no tales.
死人不会告密
My peanut.
我的花生
Haul the halyard. Slacken braces.
拉紧绳索 松开转帆索
Aye,captain. Slacken braces.
是 船长 松开转帆索
Step lively with a will.
快点
Aye,aye. Right away,sir.
是的 是的 是的
I want a fire down below!
我希望下面着火了!
Help. Man the yards,you filthy toads.
救我! 打起精神来 你们这帮懒虫
Haul! Haul!
拉呀 拉呀
Haul the sheets handsomely. Scandalize the lateens.
把帆准备好 准备前进
Aye,sir. Right away,sir.
遵命 遵命
Mr. Sparrow? Aye,cap’n.
斯帕洛先生 是 船长
What say you about the condition of this tack line?
你认为你绑得怎么样?
It be proper to my eyes,sir. Proper?
绑得蛮好啊 船长 绑好了?
It is neither proper nor suitable,sir. It is not acceptable nor adequate.
没有绑好 也不合适 无法接受 力度不够
It is,in obvious fact,an abomination.
这么明显 还敢还嘴
Begging your pardon,sir, but if you gave a man another chance.
抱歉 船长 再给一个机会
Shall I?
我应该吗?
It’s that sort of thinking got us into this mess.
就是你这种观念 才让我们沦落到今天这般地步
We have lost speed and,therefore,time.
船速慢了 时间浪费了
Precious time, which cannot be recovered once lost.
宝贵的时间啊 浪费了就追不回来了
Do you understand?
你们都听明白了吗?
Aye,aye,captain. Do you now?
是 船长 都明白了?
It will all have to be redone. All of it.
现在都得重来
And let this serve as a lesson to the lot of you.
这就是散漫的下场
Doldrums,sir, has the entire crew on edge.
遵命 大家都在拼命地干
I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots,
对于你们这帮蛆虫 我一点都不同情
and no more patience to pretend otherwise.
也不想再容忍♥你们了
Gentlemen,I wash my hands of this weirdness.
船员们 我不干这稀奇古怪的勾当了
No wind.
没风
Of course,there’s no bloody wind.
当然不应该有风
My soul I do swear for a breeze.
以我的灵魂发誓 来一阵微风
Gust. Whisper. A tiny,miniature lick.
飒飒的响 轻轻的拂面而过
Yes,sir,I know,but why? Why would he do that?
是啊 我知道 但为什么啊 到底为什么啊?
Because he’s a lummox,isn’t he?
因为他傻呗 是不是啊?
We shall have a magnificent garden party and you’re not invited.
我们要开个隆重的庭院派对 就不请你
Shoo.

A rock.
石头
Now we’re being followed by rocks. Never had that before.
我被石头跟踪 这还是头一遭
Oh.

A rope.
绳索
This truly is a godforsaken place.
真是不毛之地
I don’t see Jack. I don’t see anyone.
没看到杰克啊 一个人也看不到
He’s here.
他一定在这儿
Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took.
戴维·琼斯从不会让任何人从这里逃脱
And does it matter?
现在说这个又有什么用?
We’re trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack.
都是你害的 我们被困在这里 处境和杰克一样了
Witty Jack is closer than you think.
杰克远在天边近在眼前
Impossible.
不可能
Boat.

Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. It’s Jack.
好象做梦一样 真的是杰克
It’s the captain! A sight for sore eyes.
是船长 正是我们的船长
Hide the rum.
把郎姆酒藏起来
Mr. Gibbs. Aye,cap’n.
吉布斯? 是我 船长
I thought so.
我看也是
I expect you’re able to account for your actions,then.
你要对你的行为负责
Sir?
什么?
There’s been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Why?
这么久以来为什么我船上纪律这么涣散
Why is that,sir? Sir,you’re…
为什么会这样? 船长 你…
You’re in Davy Jones’ Locker,cap’n.
船长 你在戴维·琼斯的魔狱里
I know that. I know where I am.
我当然知道 我知道我身处何地
And don’t think I don’t. Jack Sparrow.
不要以为我不知道 杰克·斯帕洛
Oh,Hector.
嘿 赫克托
It’s been too long. Hasn’t it?
好久不见
Aye. Isla de Muerta,remember? You shot me.
还记得当初你一枪把我打死了
No,I didn’t.
我才没有呢
Tia Dalma,out and about,eh?
提亚·朵玛 出来散步吗?
You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium.
你总是给精神病人带来点死亡的快♥感♥
He thinks we’re a hallucination.
他以为我们是他的幻觉
William,tell me something:
威尔 告诉我
Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressing damsel,
你是来求我救一位让人忧伤的少女
or rather,damsel in distress? Either one.
还是一位本就忧伤的少女?
No.
都不是
Well,then, you wouldn’t be here,would you?
那你就不会来 也就不该在这里出现
So you can’t be here. Q.E.D.,you’re not really here.
你不可能来这 所以你根本不在这
Jack.Jack
杰克
This is real. We’re here.
这是真的 我们真的来了
The Locker,you say? Aye.
你说这里是魔狱? 是啊
We’ve come to rescue you.
我们是来救你的
Have you,now? That’s very kind of you.
不可能 感谢你们的好意
But it would seem that as I possess a ship and you don’t,
不过我有船 你们没有
you’re the ones in need of rescuing, and I’m not sure as I’m in the mood.
你们才需要被救呢 我现在没心情救你们
I see my ship. Right there.
那是我的船 就在那边
Can’t spot it.
看不到啊
Must be a tiny little thing hiding somewhere behind the Pearl.
一定是条小船 躲在黑珍珠号♥后面什么地方
Jack,Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones.
杰克 贝克特勋爵已经得到了戴维·琼斯的心
He controls the Flying Dutchman. He’s taking over the seas.
他控制了飞翔的荷兰人号♥ 统治了整个海洋
The song has been sung. The Brethren Court is called.
起义歌♥已经被唱了 海盗公会被召集了
Leave you alone for a minute,look what happens. Everything’s gone to pot.
我才走开几天 就被你们搞得天翻地覆
Aye. The world needs you back something fierce.
杰克 大家需要你啊
And you need a crew.
你也需要一队船员
Why should I sail with any of you?
我为什么要和你们同船?
Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded.
你们当中四个人曾想杀我 其中一个得手了
Oh,she’s not told you.
她没告诉你吗
You’ll have loads to talk about while you’re here.
那你们就待在这里好好谈谈吧
As for you…
至于你
Now… don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it at the time.
现在…不要跟我说你当时不爽
Fair enough. All right,you’re in.
说的有理 女士 算你一个
Don’t need you. You scare me.
不要你 你吓着我了
Gibbs,you can come. Marty. Mm…
考顿 你可以过来 马蒂吗
Cotton. Cotton
考顿
Cotton’s parrot,I’m a little iffy,but at least I’ll have someone to talk to.
鹦鹉考顿 我有点犹豫 不过起码能聊天解闷
Who are you?
你是谁?
Tai Huang. These are my men.
泰洪 这些都是我的人
Where do your allegiances lie? With the highest bidder.
你效忠谁? 谁出价高 就效忠谁
I have a ship. That makes you the highest bidder.
我有条船 它使得你出价最高
Good man. Weigh anchor,all hands. Prepare to make sail.
好人啊 提锚扬帆 准备起航
Weigh anchor.
起锚
Jack… Jack…
杰克
Which way are you going,Jack?
你往哪去啊? 杰克
Trim that sail. Slack windward brace and sheet.
调整船帆 松开转帆索和帆脚索
Haul the pennant line. Haul the pennant line.
拉起浮标垂索 拉起浮标垂索

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!