What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing? No,what are you doing?
你在干嘛? 不 我问你在干嘛?
What are you? Captain gives orders on the ship.
你是谁? 船长在船上是下令的
The captain of the ship is giving orders.
船长已经在下令了
My ship,makes me captain. They be my charts.
我的船 我是船长 可航海图是我的
That makes you “chartman.”
那你也只是海图员
Stow it! The both of you! That’s an order! Understand?!
闭嘴!你们俩个!这是命令 懂吗
Sorry. I just thought with the captain issue in doubt,
对不起 既然船长位子悬而未决的话
I’d throw in my name for consideration.
不妨也考虑我一下
Sorry.
对不起
I’d vote for you. Yeah?
我会投你的票 是吗?
You left Jack to the Kraken.
你把杰克丢给挪威♥海♥怪了
He’s rescued now. It’s done with.
他已经被救了 都过去了
Will,I had no choice.
我别无选择
You chose not to tell me.
你选择了对我隐瞒
I couldn’t.
我没办法
It wasn’t your burden to bear.
那不该由你来承担
But I did bear it,didn’t I?
但还是我承担了 不是吗?
I just didn’t know what it was.
我只是不知道自己承担了什么?
I thought…
我还以为
You thought I loved him.
你以为我爱他?
If you make your choices alone, how can I trust you?
如果你凡事都独自决定 叫我怎么能信任你?
You can’t.
你不能
Eerie.
好可怕啊
That’s downright macabre.
毛骨悚然
I wonder what would happen if you dropped a cannonball on one of them?
要是往他们身上丢颗炮弹会怎样?
Be disrespectful,it would.
太没礼貌了
They should be in the care of Davy Jones.
他们本该由戴维·琼斯照顾
That was the duty him was charged with…
那是他的责任
by the goddess,Calypso.
是女神科莉布索指定的…
To ferry those who die at sea to the other side.
将死于海中的灵魂送到彼岸去
And every ten years…
每隔十年
him could come ashore…
他可以上岸一次…
to be with she who love him… truly.
和真正爱他的女人欢聚…
But the man has become a monster.
但那个人已经变成了怪兽
So he wasn’t always… tentacley?
就是说 他并非一直是那章鱼怪的模样吗?
No.
是的
Him was a man……once.
他曾经是个男人
Now there’s boats coming.
有船来了
They’re not a threat to us. Am I right?
他们对我们没有威胁 是吧?
We are nothing but ghosts to them.
我们对他们来说不过是鬼魂
It’s best just let them be.
让他们任意漂流吧
It’s my father. We’ve made it back.
那是我父亲 我们回到阳间了
Father! Father,here,look here!
父亲 我在这里
Elizabeth. Elizabeth
伊丽莎白
We’re not back.
我们还没到阳间呢
Father!
父亲
Elizabeth. Are you dead?
伊丽莎白 你死了吗?
No. No.
没有啊
I think I am.
我应该是死了
No,you can’t be.
不 你不能死
There was this chest,you see.
那就是亡灵箱
It’s odd. At the time it seemed so important.
就一只 当时它很重要的
Come aboard.
上船来
And a heart.
那颗心
I learned that if you stab the heart, yours must take its place.
如果你插死了那颗心 你的心脏就得来顶替
And you will sail the seas for eternity.
你就会永远在海上航行
The Dutchman must have a captain.
“荷兰人”号♥一定要有位船长
Silly thing to die for.
为这个死 真不值得
Someone,cast a line. Come back with us!
谁扔条绳子下去 快上来啊
Come on.
过来啊
A touch… of destiny.
命中注定
Take the line.
抓住绳子
I’m so proud of you,Elizabeth.
我真为你自豪 伊丽莎白
Father,the line! Take the line!
爸爸 抓住绳子
She must not leave the ship! Father!
她绝不能离开这船 爸爸
Please come with us! Please! No! I won’t leave you!
求你和我们走 求你了 我不能离开你啊
I’ll give your love to your mother.
我会给你母亲带个好
Please,I won’t let you go! Elizabeth. Elizabeth
求你了 我不能放手让你走 伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.Elizabeth
伊丽莎白
Is there a way?
有什么办法吗?
Him at peace.
他心甘情愿的
No water.
没水了
Why is all but the rum gone?
为什么只剩朗姆酒了?
Rum’s gone too.
朗姆酒也喝没了
If we cannot escape these doldrums before night,
如果我们入夜前还逃不出去
I fear we will sail on trackless seas.
恐怕我们就要被困在漫无边际的大海上
Doomed to roam the reach between worlds.
永远在世界之间
Forever.
永远
With no water,forever looks to be arriving a mite too soon.
没水喝才是燃眉之急
Why doesn’t he do something?
他为什么无能为力呢?
Me eye. Give it back! There’s no sense to it.
我的眼珠 还给我 实在搞不明白
And the green flash happens at sunset,not sunrise.
日落时才会有绿灿烂 而不是日出时
Over the edge.” Ah,it’s driving me over the blooming edge.
“超越边缘”…我真的要疯了”
Sunrises don’t set.
日出时怎么会”落”呢
Up is down.”
上就是下”
Well,that’s just maddeningly unhelpful.
什么狗屁
Why are these things never clear?
为什么总要拐弯抹角?
Clear as mud,Jackie. What? Eh?
已经明说了 杰克 什么? 嗯?
Stab the heart. Don’t stab the heart.
捅那颗心 别捅那颗心
Come again? The Dutchman must have a captain.
怎么说? “荷兰人”号♥一定要有船长
That’s even more than less than unhelpful.
你们是在帮倒忙
Sail the seas for eternity.
永远在海上航行
I love the sea. What about port?
我喜欢海洋 不能上岸怎么办?
I prefer rum. Rum’s good.
我更喜欢朗姆酒 朗姆酒是好东西
Making port. Where we can get rum, and salty wenches…
上岸 就有朗姆酒和女人
Once every 10 years. What’d he say?
十年一次 他说什么?
Once every 10 years. Ten years is a long time,mate.
十年一次 十年可是很久的
Even longer given the deficit of rum.
要是没朗姆酒就会更久
But eternity is longer still.
但永远还是更长啊
And how will you be spending it? Dead?
那你打算如何消受永久呢?
Or not?
死着呢? 还是活着呢?
The immortal Captain Sparrow. Oh,I like that.
不死的斯帕洛船长 哦 我喜欢这头衔
Come sunset,it won’t matter.
碰到日落时也无所谓了
Not sunset.
不是日落
Sundown.
日落是下
And rise. Up.
日出 就是上
What’s that?
那是什么?
What is that? I don’t know. What do you think?
那是什么? 不知道 你说呢?
Where? There.
在哪里? 在那里
What is it?
是什么啊?
He’s rocking the ship.
他在摇晃船
We’re rocking the ship.
我们在摇晃船
Aye. He’s onto it.
啊哈 给他破解了
He’s rocking the ship.
他在让船摇晃
We’ll tie each other to the mast upside down,
我们把自己倒着绑在主桅上
so when the boat flips we’ll be the right way up.
等船翻过来 我们就朝上了
Time it with the swell.
加把力
Loose the cannons,you lazy bilge rats.
你们这群懒猪 快把系炮绳松开
Unstow the cargo. Let it shift.
把货物解开 让它们滚起来
Now up……is down.
现在上就是下了
This was your idea.
都是你的馊主意
Blessed sweet westerlies!
上帝保佑
We’re back!
我们回来了
It’s the sunrise.
这是日出
Parley?
谈判
We need our pistols! Get untied,hurry!
我们得拿枪 赶快把我们解开
All right,then!
好啦
The Brethren Court is a gathering at Shipwreck Cove.
海盗公会会在沉船湾聚会
And,Jack,you and I are a going. There’ll be no arguing that point.
杰克 你和我得出席 这无可争议吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!