警♥察♥学校5 迈阿密之旅
下面有人
There’s somebody down there.
他走了没 走了没
Is he gone yet? Is he gone?
-长官 他走了 -好 我们走
-Sir, he’s gone. -Okay, let’s go.
有人在吗
Anybody home?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
关门
Close the door.
-你知道要搜查什么吧 -是 不 电灯开关
-You know what to look for, right? -Yeah. No. A light switch?
拜托你不要像个白♥痴♥
Please try not to be such an idiot.
-我没事 -没人问你
-I’m okay. -Nobody asked.
-他不在这里 -谁
-He’s not here. -Who?
-赫斯局长 -他当然不在这里
-Commissioner Hurst. -Of course he’s not here.
问题是 现在时间是凌晨三点
It’s 3:00 in the morning. That’s the point.
或许我们应先打个电♥话♥来
Maybe we should have called first.
如果我查这些文件的时候让局长看着我的话
If I’d wanted the Commissionerto watch me while I looked at his files…
我可以和他约好 白天来这里拜访
I could have come in during the dayand made an appointment.
等等 你是说 我们闯进来是违法的
Wait a minute. You meanwe’re breaking and entering illegally?
-我们正在犯法 -不
-We are breaking the Law? -No.
我们没有犯法
We are not breaking the Law.
我们只是行为不走寻常路
We are merely stretching it a little.
犯法无所谓 只要你理由恰当
It’s okay to break the lawif you have a good reason…
-就像是你妈妈或者是医生的便条一样 -我们没犯法
-like a note from your doctor or mom. -We are not breaking the Law.
只是不走寻常路
We are stretching it.
你明白吗
Do you get it?
-不明白 长官 -我口袋里有注解 可以吗
-Not really, sir. -I got a note in my pocket, okay?
可以 你为何不早说
Okay. Why didn’t you just say that?
赫斯局长
Commissioner Hurst….
艾里克 拉♥萨♥德校长
“Comdt. Eric Lassard.”
这就是了
Well, there he is.
多年来 你占着警官学院校长的职位
For years you’ve kept mefrom my rightful place…
直压着我
as Commandant of the Police Academy.
你一直处心积虑地往上爬 对不
You always manage to come out on topsomehow, don’t you?
我知道这案件里藏有玄机
I know that there issomething in this file…
可以助我晋升
that is going to help meget the upper hand for a change.
谁在里面
Who’s in there?
赫斯局长
Commissioner Hurst?
我是 谁在外面
Yes. Who’s out there?
管♥理♥员♥巴伯
Bob the janitor, sir.
我明白 长官 今晚我没看见你
I understand, sir.And I didn’t see you here tonight.
-很感激你 巴伯 -非常感激 巴伯
-I really appreciate that, Bob. -Yeah. Thanks a lot, Bob.
-普卡特 -是 长官
-Proctor. -Yes, sir?
就是它 根据此项记录 艾里克 拉♥萨♥德校长
This is it! According to these records,Comdt. Eric Lassard…
去年就已达退休年龄
reached the state’smandatory retirement age Last year!
-普卡特 你不明白这意义吗 -不
-Don’t you see what this means? -No!
普卡特
Proctor.
它表示拉♥萨♥德校长
This means that Comdt. Lassard…
年前就该退休 辞去校长职位
should have retiredfrom the Police Academy a year ago.
然而 这份资料被疏忽了
Somehow, this informationjust slipped through.
我觉得分为一个正直警♥察♥的责任
I find it my dutyas a conscientious police officer…
便是把这案件送交人事部
to see to itthat this file reaches the Personnel Office.
我们还要闯进那里去吗
Are we going to have tobreak in there, too, sir?
凯瑟琳 佩奇警官
Officer Katherine Page.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
卡拉 格兰特警官
Officer Carla Grant.
谢谢
Thank you.
比尔 贝克警官
Officer Bill Baker.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
班比 布连顿警官
Officer Bambi Brandon.
-谢谢 长官 -谢谢
-Thank you, sir. -Thank you.
凯文 威尔森警官
Officer Kevin Wilson.
最后一位 当然 不是排名最末
And last, but certainly not least,not in any way…
绝对不是 汤马斯 康可林警官
Officer Thomas Conklin.
又名房♥屋
Also known as House.
恭喜你们
Congratulations!
我会怀念你们 第 88年班
I’ll miss you, Class of ’88.
漂亮
Nice.
我经历了许多届学生的入校毕业
I’ve seen a lot of graduating classes.
我想说这期属于最优秀的行列
And let me say thatthis is one of the very best of them.
我们都清楚拉♥萨♥德校长优异的表现
Clearly, Comdt. Lassardhas outdone himself this time.
我在这荣幸地宣布 艾里克 拉♥萨♥德校长
It’s my privilege to announcethat Comdt. Eric Lassard…
将在今年迈阿密海滩举♥行♥的
will be honoredas Police Officer of the Decade…
全国警官大会中
at this year’sNational Police Chiefs Convention
荣获”十年度最佳警♥察♥”
to be held in Miami Beach.
拉♥萨♥德校长
This Academy owes a great debt…
对本校作出了巨大贡献
to the vision of Comdt. Lassard…
使我接下来想说的很难说出
which makes what I have to say nexteven more difficult.
很令人感伤 令人遗憾地
It is with great sadness and regret…
我必须宣告
that I must announceEric Lassard’s retirement…
拉♥萨♥德校长的退休
as Commandant of this police academy.
拉♥萨♥德校长已达退休年龄
Comdt. Lassard has reachedthis state’s mandatory retirement age.
我们将选择一位有能力的继任者
A gualified successor will,of course, be chosen.
但是新校长的工作是很不容易的
But the new commandantwill have no easy task filling these shoes.
-我们该怎么办 -住口
-What are we going to do? -Kick some butt.
-这是不对的 -太不公平
-It’s just not right. -This is so unfair.
-我从来没看到他这样子 -他一直都很坚强
-I’ve never seen him like this. -He was always so strong.
-警校一直是他的支柱 -现在 他失去了
-The Academy was his strength. -Now he’s lost it.
这样坐不对
It’s just not right.
-我们为何不杀了某人 -校长
-Why don’t we just shoot somebody? -Commandant.
-不 不值得 -恭喜光荣退休
-No. He ain’t worth it. -Congratulations on your retirement!
对不起 我是说 恭喜您在迈阿密获奖
I’m sorry, I mean on your awardin Miami Beach.
对于您的退休 长官
Concerning your retirement, sir…
我只想说跟您在一起工作是多么舒适
I want you to know how much I’ve enjoyedworking with you all these years…
我也希望你能在
and how much I hope you enjoy…
您早已该进行退休期好好休养
your long overdue rest.
我想我该去读书了
Well, I guess I’ll run alongand read my book.
大家保持联络
Keep in touch, everyone.
他们一直大眼瞪小眼的我们得想想办法
They just keep staring at each other.We’ve got to do something.
我知道你的感受 长官 我也曾经想从塔上跳下
I know how you feel, sir.I was ready to toss in the towel, too.
但我遇到了改变我生命的人 那个人就是你 长官
Then I met a man who changed my life.That man was you, sir.
他说 做你所该做的 即使是卑微的
He said, “Take what you have,however little…
也要尽力做好它
“and do your best with it.”
不妥协 不失望 那才是我们所认识的拉♥萨♥德
“Never quit. Never lose hope.”That’s the lassard I knew.
现在 那个拉♥萨♥德到那儿去了
And where is that lassard now?
就在这里
Right here.
天哪 你们是对的
By God, you’re right.
我真为自己感到可耻 再也不会了
I was feeling sorry for myself. No more.
在迈阿密海滩全国警官大会中
I’m still being honored…
我还是会获奖
at the National Police Chiefs Conventionin Miami Beach.
-绝对是 长官 -我要昂首挺胸去参加
-Affirmative, sir! -Go there with my head held high.
-是的 长官 -那将是我最光荣的一刻
-Yes, sir! -It will be my finest hour!
-鸭子 -蹲下
-Duck! -Get down!
就是这精神 长官
That’s the spirit, sir.
真准
Good shot.
如果我忠诚的学生到那里跟我一起分享荣誉
It would make my crowning momentonly greater…
我的受奖仪式将会更加有意父
if my loyal graduates could be thereto share it with me.
迈阿密海滩 那些风浪板 阳光 欢乐
Miami Beach? All that surf, sun, and fun?
你们可以见见我的侄子 尼克 他是迈阿密海滩的警♥察♥
Then you can meet Nick, my nephew.He’s a policeman in Miami Beach.
为了你 我们愿意 我们只会为你这样做
We’ll do it, sir. But only for you.
你们大家给了我新希望
You have all given me new hope.
-该出发了 长官 -我们以你为荣
-Way to go, sir. -We’re so proud of you.
我虽不能留任 但是我要在学校留下我的风格
If I cannot stay, then I’ll go out in style.
迈阿密海滩 准备好了
Miami Beach, get ready.
准备好欢迎艾里克 拉♥萨♥德
Get ready for Eric Lassard!

The fish!
很高兴你重振士气
It’s good to have you back, sir.
我向你保证 在我任期内
And I can assure you, this Academy…
绝对不会让你的荣誉受损
under my administration, will no longerbe a source of any embarrassment to you.
-你已不断地提醒我 -长官
-Yes, so you keep telling me. -Sir.
整理一下办公室 我的办公室一星期没打扫了
Clean office.My office hasn’t been cleaned in a week.
-管♥理♥员♥已经因为我辞职了 -对不起 先生
-Janitor quit on me. -Excuse me, sir.
校长 希望你看看我拟的计划

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!