Commissioner, I would like you to look atthis plan that I have formulated.
-完全全新计划 -我不是有意打扰你们 长官
-It completely restructures -I don’t mean to bother you, sir!
在现在的学院
…here at the Academy.
哈里斯 你可能是个最称此职的人
Harris, you may Well be the best manfor this position.
你甚至足以当个校长
You may even wind upas commandant of this Academy.
但你必须多学习如何才像个校长
But you sure have a lot to learnabout acting like a commandant.
至少 拉♥萨♥德受人尊重 你呢 有谁尊重你
At least Lassard has the respectof his men. Whose respect do you have?
-局长不该这么说你 -他没错 普卡特
-Commissioner shouldn’t have said that. -He’s right.
我知道 长官 但
I know, sir…
他还是 只是他还是不该这样说
but he still shouldn’t say it.
不 不 他是对的
No, he’s right.
有资格是不足的
Being qualified just isn’t enough.
我知道我天生就是做校长的
Now, I know that I was bornto be commandant.
这是我命中注定
It is my destiny.
你和我将去迈阿密海滩
You and I are going to Miami Beach.
-我们 -你不明白吗
-We are? -Don’t you see?
我们到迈阿密海滩 协助拉♥萨♥德校长
We’ll go to Miami Beachand help honor Lassard.
让他知道我有多行
That will show the Commissionerwhat a big man I can be.
-是 长官 -打电♥话♥去
-Yes, sir. -Get on the phone. Call the airport.
打电♥话♥给航♥空♥公♥司♥预约迈阿密机位
Make a reservation to Miami Beach.
-头等舱 -贵宾座
-First class. -VIP.
-贵宾座 我要新官上任三把火 -太好了 长官
-VIP. I’ll impress them from the start. -That’s brilliant, sir.
琼斯 接电♥话♥
Jones, pick up the phone.
起来
Up.
拉♥萨♥德什么时候回来
When’s Lassard coming back?
我不知道他不在
I didn’t know he was gone.
哈罗 市立机场
Hello, municipal airport?This is it. Proctor…
我是首都警官学院的哈里斯长官
of the Metropolitan Police Academy.Capt. Harris will be attending…
将出席在迈阿密举♥行♥的全国首席警官会议
the NationaI Police Chiefs Conventionin Miami Beach…
我们需要二张一等仓机票搭乘你们闻名于世的航程出国
and will require two first class ticketsaboard your most prestigious flight.
线路忙 请稍等
All lines are busy. Please hold.
普卡特来的电♥话♥
I got Proctor on the telephone
他要订二张到迈阿密的一等仓票
trying tobook two first -class tickets to Miami…
他以为我是机场人员
for him and Harris.And he thinks I’m the airport.
这正是我们在迈阿密所需要的 哈里斯
Great. Just what we need in Miami, Harris.
不 等一下
No, wait.
请他等几分钟
Put him on hold for a minute.
查询电脑中 请等待
Checking computers right now, sir.Please stand by.
请帮我查一下机票预定电♥话♥
I’d like the numberfor Budget Rent a Plane, please.
-兄弟 离开这 -好
-Come on, pal. let’s go. -Yeah. Okay.
艺术馆

Go!

Go!
-拿去 老大 -给
-Here, boss. -Here.
鸭子
Duck.
安静点
Quietly.
我说了安静点
I said quietly.
很好
That’s all right.
看 看看这个
Would you look at this?
慢慢来 慢慢来
Easy.
蹲下 笨蛋
Get down, nitwit.
-嘿 -晚安
-Hey. -Nighty
好了 行动
All right, let’s go.
好了
All right!
-激光带来没 -带了
-You got the Laser? -Yeah.
-拿给我 快 -好了 它热了
-Give it to me. Come on. -Okay, it’s hot.
拿着好 拿着
-Here you go. -Sure, here.
来吧
Come to papa.
-漂亮 老大 -看看这宝贝
-Beautiful, boss. -look at that.
卡伦警官
Lt. Callahan.
海塔尔警员
Sgt. Hightower.
琼斯警员
Sgt. Jones.
荷克斯警员
Sgt. Hooks.
塔贝利警员
Sgt. Tackleberry.
康可琳警官
Officer Conklin.
-谢谢 -好了 大家走吧
-Thank you. -All right. let’s go.
我们还有点时间 找个酒吧坐坐
We’ve got some time, boys.What say we find ourselves the bar?
-当然 老大 -好主意 老大
-Sure thing, boss. -Yeah. Good idea, boss.
小心 孩子
Watch it, kid!
真准
Yeah. Nice shot.
-该把这三人绑起来 -对
-They ought to keep those kids on a leash. -Yeah.
真是白♥痴♥
What an idiot.
老大
Boss.
让路
Out of the way, buddy.
老大 你没事吧
You all right?
-我头型怎么样 -很好 老大
-How’s my hair? -Beautiful, boss.
让他走 让他走
There he goes, boss.
不要引人注意
let him go.We don’t want to draw attention.
是的 钻石才重要
Yeah, the diamonds.
-确定我的头发没乱 -和原来一样顺
-Are you sure my hair’s all right? -Yeah, it looks the same.
-怎么样 -还行 老大
-How’s it look? -Hasn’t budged, boss.
好 我们走
All right. let’s go.
拉♥萨♥德局长
Comdt. Lassard…
知道我们不能一起旅行 真遗憾
I was very sorry to learnthat we wouldn’t be traveling together.
真是令人失望
Now, that is a disappointment.
普卡特警员为我们订了特别机座
Lt. Proctor has booked uson a very speciaI flight.
贵宾席 抱歉
VIP. Excuse me.
贵宾席 我知道你们订了经济仓
VIP. I understand that you’re takingan economy flight.
我们只需在迈阿密碰面就好了 到那儿再见
We’ll just have to meet in Miami.I’ll see you there.
-真可惜 -早上好 先生
-Shame. -Morning, sir.
请小心处理这个包
Please be careful with the bag.
飞行会使他紧张
Flying makes him nervous.
金属物件请拿出
Metal, please.
请再测验一次
Come through again, please.
可能是皮带扣 长官 我来帮您
It’s probably the buckle, sir.Here, I’ll get it.
把手拿开 普卡特
Get away from me, Proctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
请再测试
Come through, please.
很有趣 琼斯
Very funny, Jones.
普卡特
Hold on. Miss?
请问1545班机在哪儿登机
Could you please tell me at what gateFlight 1545 is boarding?
-24号♥门 -请确定我们VIP头等仓的机位
-Gate 24, sir. -Could you aIso check and make sure…
名字是哈里斯
that I am in the speciaI VIP section?The name is Harris.
这儿没有VIP仓位 先生 这是私人飞机
There is no VIP section, sir.It’s a private plane.
私人飞机
A private plane.
你和普卡特是唯一的登记旅客
And you and Mr. Proctorare the only listed passengers.
我知道了 我们”自己”的飞机
I see. Our own plane.
哈里斯 真是高级旅行
Well, Well, Harris.You travel first -class, I must say.
只有如此了 走 普卡特
Well, it’s the only way. Come, Proctor.
-再见 祝旅途愉快 -再见
-Au revoir! Bon voyage! -Ciao!
再见
Auf Wiedersehen.
我的天
Oh, my God!
太好了 我们自己的飞机 和动物为伍
This is great! Our own airplane.AnimaIs to play with.
我告诉你们VIP的服务 每一分都值得
I’ll tell you, this VIP treatmentis worth every penny.
都顺利吧
A -okay!
普卡特 我怎能忍♥受你
Why do I put up with you?
因为我姐姐嫁了你侄子
I think that’s becausemy sister married your nephew…
-那使我们 -住嘴 普卡特
-and that makes us -Shut up, Proctor!
长官 他们喜欢你
Sir, they like you!
-先生 你用什么饮料 -现在不用 谢谢
-Sir, what would you like to drink today? -Nothing right now, thank you.
喷雾剂不再像以前那像令我着迷
Trichloroethane just doesn’t havethe appeaI for me that it used to have.
我还是依靠”PR-24″
I still depend on the old PR-24.
这个小东西 根本不会断 可以把东西敲碎
This little baby, it doesn’t even break.It pulverizes.
我能打滥任何人 窒死任何人
I can smash anybody.I can hold them in a chokehold.
我能制♥服♥任何罪犯或犯罪集团
I have complete control over a perpetratoror a group of perpetrators.
有一次 我遇见三个家伙从我左边袭来
One time, when I saw these three guyscoming on from the left….
眼睛向左
Eyes left!
海塔尔 看看这个
Hightower, check this out.
-你看到什么 房♥子 -是有关蒙伦的报导
-What you got there, House? -There’s an article here on Malone.
-我一点也不喜欢他 -告诉我你的理由
-I don’t even like him. -Give me five points.
-你明白的 -对不起 先生
-You got it. -Excuse me, sir…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!