-Nice. -Yeah.
但是我没有追到她
But I kind of messed it up, though.
我输给了我的朋友基普
I lost her to my friend Kip,
不过如果上次我在舞蹈俱乐部见到她
but I think they were on the road to splitting up
算某种征兆的话
if the way she was behaving
我觉得他们快分手了
last time I saw her at the dance club was any indication.
恋爱有问题
Problems in the relationship?
可能现在还有问题
Probably by now.
她给你暗示了吗
Was she, uh, giving off signals?
暗示
Signals?
是呀
Yeah.
她跟我在厕所里亲热
Well, she was making out with me in a toilet,
如果这算暗示的话
if that’s a signal.
什么
What?
后来有人敲门
Someone knocked on the door.
如果没人敲门的话可能就得手了
Probably would have gone full lamb chop if no one had knocked.
-和你朋友基普的女朋友 -是的
-With your friend Kip’s girlfriend? -Yeah.
现在可能是前女友了
Probably ex-girlfriend by now.
你确定周末不想去市里吗
Are you sure you don’t want to come into the city this weekend?
你可以跟我去我爸妈家睡
You could crash at my parents’ place with me.
不用了 谢谢
No. Thanks, though.
我就留在这里
I’m gonna stay here.
好好利用独处的时光
I could use the solo time.
我可不行 太寂寞了
Not me. I get lonely.
怎么了
What’s up?
车里有几只鸟
There’s birds in here.
把钥匙扔给我就行了
Oh, so just, uh, toss me the keys,
我周一来接你
and I’ll pick you up on Monday.
需要帮忙搭帐篷吗
You need any help with the camp, setting up?
当然了
Sure.
真的
Really?
得了吧 别担心这个
You know what? Don’t worry about it.
我能搞定
I’ll get it. Oh.
但是你得做件事
But you do have to do one thing.
帮我把信寄出去 好吗
I want you to mail that for me, all right?
这是给你姐姐的
It’s for your sister,
里面装着钱 注意点
and there’s money in there, so be careful with it.
真贴心 多少钱
Sweet. How much?
不关
None…
你的事
of your business.
-别这样嘛 多少钱 -几百美元
-Aw, come on. How much? -Hundreds of dollars.
她为什么不去上班 你干嘛要给她寄钱
Why doesn’t she get a job? Why do you send her money?
-她有很多事要做 -根本没有
-She’s got a lot going on. -No, she doesn’t.
她就待在家里煲电♥话♥粥 嚼口香糖
She stays at home and talks on the phone and chews gum.
她在带孩子
Yeah, she’s raising her child.
孩子整天都在学校里
Who’s in school all day.
别说了
Drop it.
那你就出门工作累死累活的
So you just take off and bust your ass
然后寄钱回家
and send money back home?
这叫作真爱
It’s called love.
我可不明白
I don’t get it.
行了吧 你也不需要明白 知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what? You don’t have to get it, all right?
你只需要把信寄出去就行了
All you have to do is mail that letter.
还有一件事 兰斯
Oh, and one more thing. Lance!
什么
What?
玩得开心点
Have fun.
谢了
Thanks.
你好
Hello.
这是你家吗
Is this your house?
曾经是
Was.
过去时态 一切都是过去式了
Past tense. Everything’s past tense now.
这里是卧室
This is the bedroom,
我们的床就在那片平地上
and our bed was on this flat area.
那是你的床
This was your bed?
曾经是 哈哈
This was it. Ha ha!
这是放在床后面的
And this was on the back of the bed.
想象一下一个立着的高个柜子
Envision a tall case up on legs,
有很多抽屉
and it had a whole lot of drawers.
一切都这么贴合 就像
And they just fit there perfectly. It was like, um…
这房♥子就等着我的 哈哈
the house was waiting for my… ha ha!…
我的家具 哈
my furniture. Ha!
我曾经住在德国 会说一点德语
I speak a little German, from when I used to live over there.
所有的
All the…
所有的东西都 像是回忆
All of these things are… are like memories.
有时候我会觉得我像在挖自己的骨灰一样
Sometimes I feel like I’m digging in my own ashes.

Um…
人们没有意识到
people don’t realize that af…
即使火灾已经过去了
you know, even though the fire was, uh,
差不多6或是7个月
I guess, what, six, seven months?
还是9个月 我记不得过去了多久
Nine? I don’t know how long since the fire.

Um…
但是现在更难过
but it’s harder for you now…
不管怎么说 我都觉得更难受了
harder for me now, anyway.
我以为我很坚强
I thought I was strong
也 能适应
and… adaptable

and, um…
大家都是怎么证明
You know, how’s anybody gonna prove
证明 呃
that… that…
你要知道 我体验过
you know, I had all these experiences and the, uh…
飞行的感觉
flying and, um…
飞行
Flying?
是呀 我曾经是个飞行员
Yeah, I was a pilot.
我只是来找带着航♥空♥日志的飞行员执照
I’m just looking for the pilot’s license with the logbook.
飞行员执照是纸吗
Was the pilot’s license a piece of paper?
是的 一张卡和一本册子
Yeah, a little card and a book.
航♥空♥日志就是这样的
The logbook was like this, you know.
你觉得会不会已经烧掉了
Do you think it would have burned up?
我猜也是
I guess so.
但是
But, uh…
我们永远不知道什么时候会有奇迹
you never know when miracles happen.
我觉得也许能找到
You could find it, I guess.
-噢 -祝你好运
-Oh. -Good luck to you.
你也是
You, too.
亲爱的
Honey?
我到家啦
I’m home.
甜心 哎呀 闻起来真香
Sweetie… Oh, it smells good.
你在做什么菜呢
What are you making?
真香
Mmm.
甜心
Sweetheart.
真可爱的小鸟
Nice little birds.
不错
Hmm.
甜心 你在哪呢
Sweetie? Where are you?
楼上吗
Upstairs?
宝贝
Babe?
抱歉 我不知道你在打电♥话♥呢
Sorry. I didn’t know you were on the phone.
不 不 没事 你不用挂电♥话♥
No, no, no, it’s okay. You don’t have to get off.
我正要下楼去呢
I’m just gonna go downstairs.
拜拜
Bye.
感觉真不错
It was good.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.

Hi.
看上去不错呀
Yeah, you’re looking good.
-是吗 -看上去很年轻
-Huh? -You look fresh.
你的装备 服装 看着都很酷
Your outfit, your ensemble. You look sharp.
走吧
Move it.
那是实验室大褂吗
Is that a lab coat?
是啊 给我自己买♥♥了这件褂子
Yeah. Bought myself this coat.
很酷
Very cool.
周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
新手表

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!